• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem golpe pelo Nixse.com

I am having an issue with a company
Necessito socorro pois eu também acabei me deixando envolver de uma forma com a nixse.com porem me passaram contas várias para depósitos dizendo serem de provedores que nem eu mesma sei explicar como eu pode entrar nesta situação. De princípio fiz depósito de apenas $100 esó corretor me ligava e me mostrava o quanto poderia melhorar a conta investindo mais e acabei entrando com valores cada vez mais altos, até que me convenceu assinar uma carta de credito a qual consegui pagar, em seguida começou a me pressionar para outra carta e mesmo eu dizendo que não que não faria não tinha condições ele insistiu tanto a ponto de que acabei assinando mas não consigo quitar com eles e com isso me bloquearam de movimentar a conta e me fazem a cada dia pressões que já fiquei até doente mas não encontro saída estou em desespero total.
A conta com eles o Histórico mostra:
Lucro:$50.087,47
Credito:$24.988,00
Depósito:$31.388,84
Saque:$3.380,80
Swap:$1.088,18
Comissão:$2.283,40
Saldo:$99.662,73
Já na negociação da conta mostra:
Saldo:$74.828,73
Capital:$87.846,64
Crédito:$24.988,00
Margem:$572,50
Margem disponível:$87.274,14
Nível de margem (%):$15.344,39
Com isso e na pressão desse abismo que encontro e não tenho mais Como colocar mais dinheiro nem pagar esse crédito ou pegar mais empréstimos, como posso recuperar pelo menos o depositado e não perder tudo ate mesmo dinheiro alheio e ainda ficar com dívidas de empréstimos, estou em desespero e não encontro saída, preciso de ajuda antes de um suicídio. Qual saída pra esse emaranhado?
Ola Keila, vc conseguiu? Se sim me passe o caminho por favor.

Below is the company being discussed. This company is not licensed with or regulated by any securities commissions.

A continuación se muestra la empresa que se está discutiendo. Esta empresa no tiene licencia ni está regulada por ninguna comisión de valores.
1636585937281.png

Ola Fernanda, conseguiu resolver? Estou numa encrenca e se tiver indicações para me dar. será muito util.
Olá, Andreia. Como vai? Consegui resolver sim, após muita pressão. Os ameacei dizendo que iria realizar uma reclamação no MPF e principalmente nos órgãos reguladores do mercado financeiro no Brasil, USA e Canadá. Saia o mais rápido possível dessa corretora que não tem regulação alguma, o modos operante deles é bem parecido com corretoras comprovadamente falsas (LBLV, Vlom, Klipar e etc). No fim, eles devolveram todo meu capital de investimento.

Ótima escolha e eu recomendaria a todos. Eu não tive problemas. Use o BTC para depósitos e retiradas. Eu gosto do fato de que eles são regulamentados. Com essa corretora, tive a opção de negociar ações e petróleo. Bons spreads, sem comissões ocultas.

Comecei com apenas 300 $.
Posso recomendar definitivamente nixse.
Eles não tornam difícil para você ganhar dinheiro.
Eu gosto nixse porque eles fornecem muitas oportunidades de negociação para os traders.

I recently opened an account mainly trading metals and currency pairs. First impression was ok, so a made a withdrawal, about $ 200, to make sure that the broker is legit. I got it quickly. So far, I have not seen any deception in the execution of orders or prices. I thought for a long time whether it was worth trading with them because I saw different reviews about this company, both good and not-so, but so far I have not regretted opening an account. I would like to ask, from what amount can you start trading cfd?

I recently opened an account mainly trading metals and currency pairs. First impression was ok, so a made a withdrawal, about $ 200, to make sure that the broker is legit. I got it quickly. So far, I have not seen any deception in the execution of orders or prices. I thought for a long time whether it was worth trading with them because I saw different reviews about this company, both good and not-so, but so far I have not regretted opening an account. I would like to ask, from what amount can you start trading cfd?
When you open a CFD position, you select the desired number of buy or sell contracts. If the market starts to move in the direction you want, then your profits also begin to grow.
If you expect the growth of the selected asset, then a long position is opened, respectively, profit arises in the event of an increase in quotes.
When opening positions in CFDs, only part of your funds is used, which is collateral, and the rest is covered by the leverage provided by the broker.

What is the most suitable leverage rate when working with cfd?
For example, a 10% margin means that you need to have 10% of the position value in order to close a trade. The remaining 90% is covered by a CFD broker.
For example, if you want to place an order to buy a $ 1,000 Brent oil contract, with a 10% margin, you only need $ 100 to complete the transaction.

Back