• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GOMarkets.com (Was GOMarkets.com.au)

General discussions of a financial company
Is there ANYONE here (and not someone pushing propaganda for Go)
who truthfully:

1/ Makes decent profits
2/ Watches the spreads
3/ Does shorter term trades (Long term position traders are not good examples as they often have very large stops.)
4/Compares their spreads/spikes with another live account and/or another brokers charts.

99 percent of the people who praise this broker are not making any serious money and we all know that losers get great service.
The same can be said of those who give this broker 4 or 5 stars in the brokers review section. It's all false.

yeah, but what do you want, every broker i checked here has something bad, go markets have the pips, other ones don't pay you your money, so tell me, which broker should i use? i thought go market is good, now it's not, fxopen steals your money, the other ones don't just don't react to your withdrawal requests, so which one is really secure?

Go Markets just disabled my account.

I was just opening metatrader because it's about 2 hours until the market opens again and metatrader says my account has been disabled, but i don't know why? It's Sunday and the last time i traded was friday, so why now? And i'm trading with for just a week or two and only have deposited a total of $200. They didn't send an email explaining why they disabled my account, neither is their live chat working.

I thought they were a trustworthy broker, know i lost $200, good that i didn't deposit more.

GO MARKETS PRODUCT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT required explanation ?

THIS IS ONE OF THE POINT IN GO MARKETS PRODUCT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT , LISTED ON THEIR 34 AND 35TH PAGE

"4.11 Your funds will be kept together with the funds of other clients in our client trust account. Your funds kept in our client trust accounts can be used to meet the payment obligations of our other clients. This means that you may also potentially suffer a loss as a result of default by another client where money from the client trust account is applied to meet the payment obligations of that client and there is a deficiency in the client trust account. In the event of our insolvency, your entitlements as a creditor will rank equally with all other clients and you may not receive of all the money held by us on your behalf if there is a deficit in the client trust account. "

CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN WHAT DOES THIS PRACTICALLY MEAN ?
Question 1) I really need to know that does it mean that, you may provide money from my deposits incase some other traders makes a huge profits which you are not able to settle ? Kindly explain in detail. !

Question 2 ) When you being a STP why is this issue trading, this should be the issue with a market maker, but you are directly taking my orders and passing it to the market as you are a STP Kindly explain in detail !

PLEASE REPLY HERE OR EMAIL ME A COPY OF THE REPLY ON SUNNY.DESHMUKH@GMAIL.COM

THANKS.

Agree with Warren 100%. I have had a live account with Go Markets for 3 months and could not work out how I was being continually stopped out. I installed a spread history indicator and nearly fell over when I saw what was going on. Spikes up to and over 70 pips continually. One just came through on the NZD/USD at 74.4 pips.
This happens continually. No one can ever succeed at Forex with thieves like this out there. I have 1 trade still running and once that's finished will be closing my account. Surely there is one honest broker out there. Screenshot of 74.4 pip spike shown. go markets aus  74.4 pip spread spike.gif

Hi,
I have been using GoMarkets for several years,and happywith themwith low spreads and all kind of orders possible, despite a super poor customer service.

HOWEVER, they now put a rule that we can not open a pending trade or place SL and TP too close from current market price (too close = 30 * Point from Ask/Bid)

This is ridiculous for serious traders.

Gomarkets gave me $250 bonus credit when I opened my account 3 years ago they took the $250 off my account yesterday " Credit Expired" what a joke they must be short of money:confused:

GO markets are giving 10% on deposits at the moment, not credit like they did back then. You should look into that cause the deposit goes into your account not like credit that can expire.

Go markets wants me to close eur/chf position

Today I received this mail from Gomarkets:

Dear Client.
Please be advised that our liquidity providers have increased the risk profile of EURCHF. The reason for this is if SNB removes the cap on the EURCHF currency pair it may possibly gap through the 1.2000 level. This would result in anyone with a long position being in a significant negative balance on their account.
This increased risk profile means on the open of trading on Monday the 10th September 2012 we will be closing all positions in the EURCHF.
Please review your account to ensure that you close any EURCHF positions by the 10th September 2012.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, however this risk assessment is in your best interest.
Kind Regards

Rupert Kain

GO Markets Pty Ltd | Level 13, 160 Queen Street | Melbourne, VIC, 3000 | Australia
Phone: +61 3 9934 4500 | Fax: +61 3 9642 5953 | trading@gomarketsaus.com | Online Forex Trading & MetaTrader 4 (MT4) for Brokers - GO Markets

Currently my trade is with loss, so closing is not what I want.
Can they really force me to close this trade ?

Regards
Bert

Back