Gomega Guarantee

dean50

Recruit
I've been trying to get my money back for the Xray EA for almost a year. They have told me I have all the requirements(meaning I lost money)but keep putting me off. Really if a company says their product is guaranteed to work than they should honor that. I'm welcome to hear of any ideas. I even told them to keep a third of it. Thanks

This ain't good!

If a company had a clear guarantee that their EA would always be profitable(strike#1-this kind of EA does not exist)and that you would receive a full refund if it did not perform-and then this EA lost money and they have "ignored" you for almost one year(strike#2). After almost one year I doubt even your creditcard company will offer any help(strike#3). You are out your money unless your 26000 emails a day do some good?:unhappy:

im currently in the same runaround with this scam company quantum research (producers of the xray gomega xray EA)

anyone else in the same boat?

Well, if you lost money that means everyone else that used the EA in the same month lost money also. This must mean they were flooded with refund requests and in all likelihood don't have the money to refund everyone.

There was some talk that their EA's were copies of free EA's too. Someone probably just tried to make a quick buck here.

gomega

Well, if you lost money that means everyone else that used the EA in the same month lost money also. This must mean they were flooded with refund requests and in all likelihood don't have the money to refund everyone.

There was some talk that their EA's were copies of free EA's too. Someone probably just tried to make a quick buck here.

to all who bought gomega,
I've been given the runaround since november with the herbert's...
have filed BBB complaints, and a small claims action... just finished filing complaint with consumerxchange.
don't expect my money anytime soon, but I'm so tired of scams.....:unhappy:

Quantum Resarch (Gomega) not honoring guarantee

to all who bought gomega,
I've been given the runaround since november with the herbert's...
have filed BBB complaints, and a small claims action... just finished filing complaint with consumerxchange.
don't expect my money anytime soon, but I'm so tired of scams.....:unhappy:

Hi Donna....I just came upon this thread and another thread discussing the unethical practices of Quantum Research, the developers of Gomega Forex software. I also purchased the Gomega software with a friend on December 11th, 2008. Because I had previously purchased another one of their products in the past, (a stock trading system) my friend and I were able to qualify for a discount for two licenses for the Gomega software. After paper trading the software for a few months my friend opened a $10K live trading account with FX Direct Dealer. 153 trades were made with the automated software between April 22, 2009 and July 24, 2009. The net result was a loss of $12.74 for these trades. While the amount lost was negligible, the software certainly did not live up to all the hype about results that would be achieved. On November 9th of 2009 I wrote to David Prewitt who I believe is the sales manager at Quantum Research. I supplied the complete trading log of all 153 trades showing the dismal results and since we complied with all the requirements of their money back guarantee we requested a refund. This started a chain of email exchanges between David Prewitt and myself. On December 3rd Prewitt sent me an email stating the refund process would take 4-6 weeks. On January 19th 2010 I sent Prewitt another email stating it was now over 6 weeks and we still didn't receive the refund. He responded saying... "the refund process has taken considerably longer than originally anticipated"... and offered his sincere apologies and also stated ."we will honor our guarantee and you will receive your refund, I assure you"... Then he also used the same phrase he sent you. ..."We are simply waiting for the funds to become available". ...I wrote back the next day January 20th and asked him to clarify what he meant by 'waiting for the funds to become available'. His reply to that email message was ..."we can issue your refund as soon as it's within our budget to do so". The last email message I sent to him was on February 22nd stating this was not acceptable and unless we received the refund by March 1st we will be contacting Oregon state and Federal governmental agencies. Prewitt did not respond to this last message and now we are in the process of putting together a complete package for the Oregon state and Federal agencies stating how they have not lived up to their money back guarantee when we complied with all requirements. I wish you luck in your efforts to secure your refund as well.

Go ahead and see if you can file with the Oregon Better Business Bureau. An unresponded to claim with the BBB popping up in search engines is something most US companies really don't want.

gomega knows how to blur the issue

Hi Donna and Craigco46 and the others who are in the same boat. I’m trying to get my money back from that unreliable company since 01.12.2009. I also got the same answer „We are simply waiting for the funds become available to pay you your refund. However I assure you that we will honor our guarantee and you will receive your money. We understand that this is taking longer than originally anticipated and for that, we offer our sincere apologies.” That is blur the issue. I asked exact date concern the refund never ever got any answer. Would you be so kind and make me a contact via my e-mail complainatbbb@hotmail.co.uk to help how I can complain at BBB and what kind of documents I need to be collected? I really consider we should ask compensation. We are talking about 5000 USD and I’m sure several people are in the same boat.

Thank you and wish you the best!

If you are in the same boat like us I strongly suggest you to make complaint on these governmental agencies:

- Oregon state Attorney Generals office

http://www.doj.state.or.us/contact.shtml]Oregon Department of Justice - Contact Us

- Federal Trade Commission in Washington D.C. that regulates fraudulent advertising

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov

-Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

ww.fbi.gov (On the left side of the page is a link to click for internet crimes.)

Perhaps if enough people do file complaints, they will take action. That does not ensure we will ever get our money back.

Thank you Alan!

Back