1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Broker for News trading (scalping)

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by Abe100, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Abe100

Abe100 Recruit

Hi everyone,

Although the quastion has been asked many many times "who is a good broker" and I asked it myself a few months ago I want to ask it a little more specific.

I am looking to start trading again (I have not traded since 2007) and I want to trade the news. I wonder what is better to use for newstrading, a ECN or a market maker?

Also I want to hear from folks out there who trade news about brokers they have good experienses with for news trading. (less slipage, tide spreads b4 news announcments) Once I get a few names it will be much more easy to do my homework. How do you know if a broker allowes spike trading? by asking them? If they are not honest what should prevent them from lying? by trying out? why risk money? therefore I would appreciate real input from actual traders.

my last trade was in 2007 trading the NFP report. I had a very high lavarage, I used Forex.com. what happned was that the market gave a dive, whiped out my account and continued up.... I was sure I will never trade forex again! that is why I am so cautios before starting again.

Also where do u get news fast to spike trade? is Bloomberg fast enough?

Any help will be appreciated!