Good Broker for News trading (scalping)

Abe100

Recruit
Hi everyone,

Although the quastion has been asked many many times "who is a good broker" and I asked it myself a few months ago I want to ask it a little more specific.

I am looking to start trading again (I have not traded since 2007) and I want to trade the news. I wonder what is better to use for newstrading, a ECN or a market maker?

Also I want to hear from folks out there who trade news about brokers they have good experienses with for news trading. (less slipage, tide spreads b4 news announcments) Once I get a few names it will be much more easy to do my homework. How do you know if a broker allowes spike trading? by asking them? If they are not honest what should prevent them from lying? by trying out? why risk money? therefore I would appreciate real input from actual traders.

my last trade was in 2007 trading the NFP report. I had a very high lavarage, I used Forex.com. what happned was that the market gave a dive, whiped out my account and continued up.... I was sure I will never trade forex again! that is why I am so cautios before starting again.

Also where do u get news fast to spike trade? is Bloomberg fast enough?

Any help will be appreciated!