Good Day

Gold Yah!...hmmm, might be a tiny bitty bit of a problem there since AsstModerator might have to buy that from the Chinese as they are hoarding them as their foreign reserves and unloading their few trillion USD back into the market.

Oh-ohhh!...with so much USD in the market, and possibility of QE3 being implemented, that would mean tons of USD just floating around. Wonder what the price of Gold would be by that time???
Hmmm, I think it would be timely to sell your gold mask : )

Come to think of it, where is the originator of this thread "bigbear8481". After growling his/hers "hello". it's just us here. Isn't it a bit too early to be in hibernation???

EKO1, can you be a little more specific about what help you need? You've wandered into a thread that is very bullish on silliness, so the advice might be a little odd.

Sell my gold mask??? Not for at least a few thousand more years. I'm currently redoing my pyramid in gold and silver bricks.

I do accept Chinese Yuan. :D

You've wandered into a thread that is very bullish on silliness, so the advice might be a little odd.

Yup, and we are the LoonyTraders from Toontown : )…where every trade is possible …and we get paid in virtual money.....plus I just blew-up another live account yesterday with one too many loony trades on the GBP/JPY because the Japs & Brits couldn’t care less about their currencies.

Hey, Son-of-Ra’a, I think you got the pyramids mixed up…must be age catching up on you : ) The one you were referring to (in silver & gold) in Les Vegas is a new one. Last time I looked, your pyramid still look in pretty bad shape and in dire need of urgent repairs.
Tell you what,…in exchange for your “gold mask” I will immediately carry out urgent repairs on your pyramid.

Chinese Yuan is good….but Chinese Dolls are better! : )

P/S: It’s confirmed that “bigbear8481” is indeed in hibernation.

premium options

Hi,
I'm a recruiter so I can't start a new post.
May I ask, does anyone trade Options?

Premium Options in currencies, not only stock options.
Can anyone suggest to me companies that allow direct online trading?

Many thanks

Recruits can start new threads in most folders.

The "Company Comparisons and Competitions" folder in the Commerce Zone would be the best place to ask about that.

Chinese Yuan is good….but Chinese Dolls are better! : )

I wholeheartedly agree!

Don't worry about that pyramid in Vegas. It's insured. :D

Back