• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Good demo account?

Pick any non-scam rated broker that offers demos on a platform you like.

Make a separate gmail or yahoo account. Use that to register. Give a fake phone number. This way you can avoid the inevitable "so, when are you going to sign up for a real account?" emails and phone calls. Sometimes, those turn into high pressure sales calls. Don't let them waste your time.

Get demos from a few brokers. Play have fun with them. Spend time learning how to control the platform, then see if you can work on a trading system.

Pick any non-scam rated broker that offers demos on a platform you like.

Make a separate gmail or yahoo account. Use that to register. Give a fake phone number. This way you can avoid the inevitable "so, when are you going to sign up for a real account?" emails and phone calls. Sometimes, those turn into high pressure sales calls. Don't let them waste your time.

Get demos from a few brokers. Play have fun with them. Spend time learning how to control the platform, then see if you can work on a trading system.

Totally agree with you. I even received those useless calls a couple of times.

Hello I am also new to trading and new to forexpeacearmy.I am currently trading on a free demo account at GDMFX for me to understand the financial markets before I undergo live trading.You could try at gdmfx bro,any demo is absolutely free in there

95% of MT4 brokers offer a free demo, so this is nothing to get excited about.

Hello I am also new to trading and new to forexpeacearmy.I am currently trading on a free demo account at GDMFX for me to understand the financial markets before I undergo live trading.You could try at gdmfx bro,any demo is absolutely free in there

I sure hope that your excitement over a free demo account which you can find just about everywhere was not the sole reason you picked your current broker.

Hello I am new to Forex trading and was wondering what is a good site to start a demo account on?

Just pick some popular brokers as FxPro, HotForex, Oanda and start opening a demo account. But I think you still need to check the broker's live account, demo is different to real account.

You can download demo from any broker site. It s free for traders to get practice of trading. One thing you should keep in mind the capital of demo .It is a big amount , traders make profits easily even if they are new. When they go through live account it seems difficult to gain similar results.

You can download demo from any broker site. It s free for traders to get practice of trading. One thing you should keep in mind the capital of demo .It is a big amount , traders make profits easily even if they are new. When they go through live account it seems difficult to gain similar results.

The trader needs to first understand the advantages of trading using the Demo trading accounts. And then he must also come to know the fact that in the Demo trading it is his own trading skills that matter the most.

Back