• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Good demo account?

Hello I am new to Forex trading and was wondering what is a good site to start a demo account on?
Choose any forex broker, for example Hotforex, they offer demo account with unlimited time of use (believe me sometimes it can be important). But when choosing live account spend much more time comparing brokers.
Good luck.

Good demo account should last forever or a few months, week is bad.
and it should have the options to open a demo account that has same trading conditions as real account.

Good demo account should last forever or a few months, week is bad.
and it should have the options to open a demo account that has same trading conditions as real account.
demo trading for weeks does not give you much learning .It should continued for months until you are not in trading and risk management . Good demo account is which provides you same services as you will see in real account, It will help you to do right practice.

demo trading for weeks does not give you much learning .It should continued for months until you are not in trading and risk management . Good demo account is which provides you same services as you will see in real account, It will help you to do right practice.

When we want to learn and make some progress then Demo account trading is going to help us. It will also allow us to earn a reliable trading based income :)

The main rule is to learn trading on demo but remember that live is a lot different. Demo shouldnt last too long as live is another story and youll have to learn from scratch there anyway. But being too quick is also not too good so take your time to feel confident enough. Its a good advice to pick one of the most popular brokers or even two to compare how it goes. I personally prefer to have a couple going.

The main rule is to learn trading on demo but remember that live is a lot different. Demo shouldnt last too long as live is another story and youll have to learn from scratch there anyway. But being too quick is also not too good so take your time to feel confident enough. Its a good advice to pick one of the most popular brokers or even two to compare how it goes. I personally prefer to have a couple going.

I do know that trading with the help of the Demo accounts is easy for us as that will let us learn the trading faster :)

Good demo account is not just for 1 month .it should be for several months. So that trader can learn all about trading. 1 month demo account is of no use. In this time period one cannot learn trading , he needed some months to know tips of trading.

Good demo account is not just for 1 month .it should be for several months. So that trader can learn all about trading. 1 month demo account is of no use. In this time period one cannot learn trading , he needed some months to know tips of trading.

It is a known fact that whenever we are putting efforts on the learning of our trading then at that time demo accounts become very much useful to us and we have to make the best use of them :)

A good demo account performance is very important to get a kick start in your real account trading. You can have an extra bit of confidence if had done good in your demo account.

All the non scam broker’s demo account are the best and you can choose any of them, I was performed my demo trading with Mayzus Investment Company, I found it perfect, so there are several brokers, you should start your demo trading on of them.

Back