good evening,i'm from essex....

jgh

Recruit
..well,not really,it's a quote from a great Ian Dury song,hiya all,i'm from the North of England,and have been meaning to join the site for ages,and,well, i finally have :)

I have a little experience in forex,but willing to learn from you good souls on here if i can.

I thought i'd ask a quick question here,as i'm not sure where else to put it,i've been checking out the Reviews and Ratings pages,and am interested in the 4xpips.net service,tho when i put '4xpipsreviews' into google,aswell as the good ones off here,there are some that say the following..Loading historical trade record for 4XPips. .... Compliance Review: See AutoTrade Fills for signal 5/18/12 2:46, STO, 2, EUR/AUD, 1.28912. Compliance Review

They look like day to day trades using it,and,to be honest,they aren't that good compared to the rich reviews here.Wondered if anyone could shed any light on the matter?

Thanks in advance,
Johnny

I can't find that link you are talking about. One possible issue - 4x pips isn't exactly a unique name that only one person/company might use.

Back