Good Luck with Plus500 and Etoro

seabedexplorer2

Recruit
Etoro does'nt pay out there Customers if you made profits, if you loose your money, they fine with you.
They have the worst platform i ever tried including Plus500. They booth cheating on their clients. Run away as fast as you can!

Regards, David

Hi david , I am trading with plus500 for around 2 years , I initially had some problem with both of them but I don't find anything to say bad . which platform you are using ?

Etoro does'nt pay out there Customers if you made profits, if you loose your money, they fine with you.
They have the worst platform i ever tried including Plus500. They booth cheating on their clients. Run away as fast as you can!

Regards, David

Please provide more proofs about what you said, if you don't, it means this post was created to attack the broker because you have lost money with them (your fault).

My expereince with Plus500 and Etoro

Please provide more proofs about what you said, if you don't, it means this post was created to attack the broker because you have lost money with them (your fault).

Not sure what david mean ! I am trading with plus500 for more than 2 years, One problem I had was they wont initiate big amount withdrawal request ,instaed they split the request in to different withdrawal request . but you get your money no problem . I must accept that plus500 is the best platform I ever used (easy to use) and free price alert . Etoro also not bad . But I must say , ufxmarket is a real scam and there is no internal control in that company . But off-course they cant take your money and go . but they can hold your money for months until you go to police or court . anybody need any proof how they cheated public , let me know , I can provide valid proofs

Hello seabedexplorer2

Please provide more proofs about what you said

I'd echo the same request, "Please provide more proofs about what you said" lately one or two brokers are being mentioned in the "Scam folder" without a signal bit of evidence against them other than hearsay. :(

Good luck
Liz

its easy throwing complaints, but it would be really nice to have more details on the situation

It seems like it's a person who is trying to make other brokers look bad.

Unless he won't come back here and explain himself I think asstmod should blacklist him.

Replying (and thus bumping) this post is somewhat contrary to the point I'm about to make. :)

My suggestion - after the original poster fails to reply for at least a week after being asked a direct question, I think we should ALL ignore the thread.

Maybe the issue was fixed and the OP didn't bother to report back.
Maybe the OP was paid to slam an innocent company.
Maybe the OP realized he made a silly mistake and is embarrassed to admit it.
Maybe the OP gave up as soon as he realized that a complaint at the FPA wouldn't magically cause money to appear in his bank account.
Maybe the OP got very busy and will return later.

Look at the number of threads that are like this, and not just in Scam Alerts. I doubt the FPA plans to hire someone just to spend all day emailing missing Original Posters and dragging them back into their own threads.

If the OP hasn't answered a question within a week, letting the thread fall dormant is the simplest option. If the OP comes back, the discussion can continue. If not, ignoring the thread gets it off page 1 in Scam Alerts and lets everyone focus on complaints that may have some substance.

Back