Good morning, noon and good evening everyone

Hello everyone, I am new here, I am very interested in foreign exchange recently, and I am studying and investing hard. I hope everyone can communicate with each other, research together, and take care of this new little sister.
Hello Lucy...warm welcome to our FPA and glad to see another female Trader here.
Check out @ Mums Trading Forex post to see list of other female Traders hanging out here at the FPA.

Lots of stuffs to read here, so do browse around the site.
Cheers!

Can anyone let me know the genuine companies in which one can invest? I was scammed for $46K and am struggling for my monthly expenses and to repay my family members and friends from whom I borrowed money to invest. Thanks in advance.

FPA Forums Team Note: Hello and Welcome is a non-commercial folder. If you want to ask for company recommendations, please do it in...

www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-company-comparisons.127

Hello everyone, I am new here, I am very interested in foreign exchange recently, and I am studying and investing hard. I hope everyone can communicate with each other, research together, and take care of this new little sister.
Hey Lucy, great to have you!
Hope your trading is going well :)

Can anyone let me know the genuine companies in which one can invest? I was scammed for $46K and am struggling for my monthly expenses and to repay my family members and friends from whom I borrowed money to invest. Thanks in advance.
Not really the place for it Pavan, but check the Reviews tab at the top of the page.
Lot's of great brokers covered there :)

Hi
Welcome

Welcome to the group Lucy, how are you finding things? I think you will find this group to be very supportive. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Are you trading on a live account or a demo?

Back