Good ways to get real time forex news?

Usually i use sites to know about news and everuthing else. Daily forecasts from accentForex usually help me.

Normally I would go to Bloomberg and CNBC for the news feed. I would also read Babypips and Mario's Market Brief of the Week and Daily Market Report for the summaries.

Yeah check out the Babypips calendar each morning, usually gives you a good idea of any big events that could affect a particular currency. Forex Factory is also quite good for breaking news etc... and could suggest Twitter, but really you're running a risk there so might better to avoid it unless you can find some trusted accounts that give legit breaking news and calendars etc.

I use websites to get a site of the major news releases that are to be released on a particular trading day. My mostly used website is forexfactory.

Look at the news websites and you will get the weekly schedule and if you are so lazy to even remember that then install the software which gives you news feed live on MT4.

Yeah check out the Babypips calendar each morning, usually gives you a good idea of any big events that could affect a particular currency. Forex Factory is also quite good for breaking news etc... and could suggest Twitter, but really you're running a risk there so might better to avoid it unless you can find some trusted accounts that give legit breaking news and calendars etc.
Could you kindly differentiate the calendar feed of Babypips from that of Forex factory?
Even a few brief details would help. Thanks

Nowadays there are number of news websites, most of the traders still prefer using those oldies which are good enough.

Someone should start a thread and will post news for us everyday, we will just check that thread...easy solution, right guys?

Back