• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GoodRobot.org

General discussions of a financial company
36 hours and no trade but if you have a look at the Euro/USD chart theres been quite a bit of movement.

Attachments

• EURUSD,H4 27 5 2020.pdf
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
Wednesday 7.08 PM still no trade. Might still be processing the EURO/USD not sure if it looks back or waits for the EA to aquire a certain amount of bars until it takes one.

Wednesday 10.05 PM still no trades taken, have the strategy tester sitting next to my EURO/USD live chart and will update the tester when the first trade is taken. Going by the tester it has not taken a trade for 100 odd hours but has closed the last 7 trades in profit in fact for the month of May so far there have been 13 trades taken all in profit. There are no open trades on the tester or the live chart at the moment. The tester took its first trade on the 1st of may and added 4 more short trades on the same day, all those short trades were closed on the 6th.

I have sell trade today. Do you have it ?
No trade so far, but the seller had me change the SL to 9000 so maybe that has made the difference? My broker will only allow a 30 SL. Hi have taken a sell trade myself at 1.1074 as I expect some big moves later in the Euro and US session, E/U had a 100 pip run up yesterday and with this being the last trade day of the month I see a lot of EU traders taking profit on the EU

I had better make that statement clearer re the seller and 9000 SL he actually suggested it. I am not sure what the 9000 SL represents but on back testing it did very well.

Back