• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GoodRobot.org

General discussions of a financial company
The weeks trading is now over and the EA on my demo took the account down from 200K to 125K with large losses. Only my manual trading took the account back up to 146K. Now the reason the losses were so high is that I left the settings as per the sellers advice, the issue here is with a 200K account it trades high lot amounts.
I reset the risk and it started trading smaller lot sizes and actually started to make money, so we have to try and recover another 54K to bring the account back to where we started and I am confident that this can be done in 2 weeks with manual trading and watching the EA..

Thank you, another FAKE from Marek Soker!
MY EA work ONLY on H4.
if the trade open at 20:00 it will never open trading at 21:00 or 22:00 ! ! !
1592563237988.png

There is always a difference of 4 hours. This all can be seen in the history of my account.

from looking at the booking statement.. how was it possible to genrated 8k profit on a 1109.9 pips using 0.05 max lot?

Can someone explain?

Demo Test account - https://best-forex-trading-robots.com/EN/Good-Robot

- Default setting (EUR/USD Timeframe: H4)
- Broker: IC Markets Type: Raw Levereage 1:500
Hi I have been away this week but here is my report. I started with this EA and it took several positions last couple of weeks, positions that put me at a huge loss on my demo acct, lost a lot and closed the EA and reconfigured it moving risk to .03 from .05. This week the EA made one trade for a $106 profit. The account went from 200K to 125K so I had to do a heap of manual trades to try and get the account back up, I traded AUD/USD, EURO/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CHF and EURO/JPY and pulled the account up to 168K, I will have to continue pulling it up until I get back to the 200K mark so I can retry the EA. I feel correct configuration of this or any EA for that matter is the key here and it is going to take some time. Oh and I never trade 500 to 1 thats crazy go to 50 to 1 and it will be closer to real trading.

Can someone please post a screenshot of the settings they are using for this EA?

Thanks, I think that would clear a lot of things up :)

Demo Test account - https://best-forex-trading-robots.com/EN/Good-Robot

- Default setting (EUR/USD Timeframe: H4)
- Broker: IC Markets Type: Raw Levereage 1:500

Yes, IT again YOUR FAKE !
It can no be Default setting (EUR/USD Timeframe: H4) or my EA trade !
if MY EA trade open at 20:00 it will never open trading at 21:00 or 22:00 !

It report from my account (74 day trading).
EA NEVER trade on 21:00 - 22:00 hours or 14:00,15:00,16:00.
1592763677458.png

Can someone please post a screenshot of the settings they are using for this EA?

Thanks, I think that would clear a lot of things up :)

RTRline=85; MaximumRisk=0.05; UpperLine=80; ExitUpperLine=40; StoD=1; StoS=8; pricefield=0; SL=0; TP=2000; Lots=0; magic=55774147;

Clipboard01.jpg

Back