• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GoodRobot.org

General discussions of a financial company
I bought this EA to try it out, and it didnt open any trades for the first 2 weeks, although the EURUSD had a lot of movement. What bothers me is that it appears to be a Martingale system, where it sells in an up trend or buys in a down trend which is Martingale.
As long as it is configured appropriately for the specific currency's volatility, who cares if it uses martingale? There are millions of traders successfully using this approach...the trick is not to get too greedy....that's where it goes wrong.

My two cents :)

Its very obvious that this Robert.pro is part of the Good Robot group. You admitted that you dont know what a Martingale strategy is, so maybe you should read up on it before making a stupid comment. Martingale is when you are buying/selling against the trend, and the lots size usually increases per trade.

This EA has only traded for one week in the last month since I started it, and now I have stopped it because I will never trade it on my live account, because its a garbage EA. They have refused to give me a refund, so there are scammers because they dont honor there money back guarantee, and a total waste of $99 bucks.

As long as it is configured appropriately for the specific currency's volatility, who cares if it uses martingale? There are millions of traders successfully using this approach...the trick is not to get too greedy....that's where it goes wrong.

My two cents :)

I care if it uses Martingale because the EA will keep buying or selling until the account margin's out, and that makes it a very high risk EA. If you like it so much go ahead and buy it, and dont expect to get any refund down the road.

Its very obvious that this Robert.pro is part of the Good Robot group. You admitted that you dont know what a Martingale strategy is, so maybe you should read up on it before making a stupid comment. Martingale is when you are buying/selling against the trend, and the lots size usually increases per trade.

This EA has only traded for one week in the last month since I started it, and now I have stopped it because I will never trade it on my live account, because its a garbage EA. They have refused to give me a refund, so there are scammers because they dont honor there money back guarantee, and a total waste of $99 bucks.

No. I only a real customer.
Robert.pro is not part of the Good Robot group.
I agree - Martingale is when you are buying / selling against the trend, and the size of the lot usually increases per trade.
But Good Robot does not use Martingale.
Good Robot did not buy / sell against the trend and the size of the lot usually increases per trade.
Therefore do not write your garbage comments.
I bought for 99 USD a EA that made 31 trade in real account (100% profit).
Is this rubbish? you're really a fool.

I care if it uses Martingale because the EA will keep buying or selling until the account margin's out, and that makes it a very high risk EA. If you like it so much go ahead and buy it, and dont expect to get any refund down the road.
Every EA will have a risk element, so you need to factor that in. If this is a Martingale, who cares? There are thousands of Martingale EAs that produce fantastic results, BUT, you need to configure the spacing between trades according to the currency conditions, range it trades, resistance levels etc. If the EA author has not provided you with this explanation, then this is more the issue.

What are the recommendations (settings) for running this EA? Documentation? At least they should have them for EURUSD and then you can figure out the rest yourself.

Hello all.
I am part of the Good Robot group)

I represent the Good Robot EA Support Center.

I did not pay attention to this thread.
But to regret.
Already accumulated a lot of garbage here.
I want to clean it up a bit.
Now, I do not want to devote time to standard FPA charges from one person.

Immediately about my EA.
On live account I now use Alpari.com
Now it first account have only one setting, and I sent all info + all set.

EA does not use Martingale.

EA uses many filters.
This is why it rarely trades. The main task is to trade as accurately as possible.
If you want to see trading every day, then do not buy my EA.
I am not going to deceive anyone.
I am sending only the product that you see on the sales site.
License without a time limit.

After payment, no one ask you for additional payments.
If you have any problems.
You are kindly (free) to replace the license number.

Robert is my real client from Latvia.
George Toffolo is also a real client.
But unfortunately.
Not all clients behave appropriately.
I just want to show correspondence.

When, before the purchase, he asked for a refund.
And when he received a refusal on a made-up pretext.

FPA Forums Team Note: Publishing your client's name and email address is not ethical. The images with this information have been removed.

P.S. -

Our support team is working 24/5 for you. If you have any

questions about our robot or about our website don't hesitate to

contact us at goodrobotorg@gmail.com

Hello all.
I am part of the Good Robot group)

I represent the Good Robot EA Support Center.

I did not pay attention to this thread.
But to regret.
Already accumulated a lot of garbage here.
I want to clean it up a bit.
Now, I do not want to devote time to standard FPA charges from one person.

Immediately about my EA.
On live account I now use Alpari.com
Now it first account have only one setting, and I sent all info + all set.

EA does not use Martingale.

EA uses many filters.
This is why it rarely trades. The main task is to trade as accurately as possible.
If you want to see trading every day, then do not buy my EA.
I am not going to deceive anyone.
I am sending only the product that you see on the sales site.
License without a time limit.

After payment, no one ask you for additional payments.
If you have any problems.
You are kindly (free) to replace the license number.

Robert is my real client from Latvia.
George Toffolo is also a real client.
But unfortunately.
Not all clients behave appropriately.
I just want to show correspondence.

When, before the purchase, he asked for a refund.
And when he received a refusal on a made-up pretext.

P.S. -

Our support team is working 24/5 for you. If you have any

questions about our robot or about our website don't hesitate to

contact us at goodrobotorg@gmail.com

In case you are wondering Mr Good boy EA, I have already put the EA in the trash bin, because it is a piece of garbage EA to say the least. Then you say on your web site that you have a money back guarantee, but you dont honor it which makes you a scammer.

This EA is a Martingale strategy, so it will buy or sell against the trend until the account margins out or blows up. I am only giving everyone here my honest feedback on my own personal experience running this EA on a demo. If you like a high risk EA then go and buy it, but dont count on getting nay money back guarantee because these guys are scammers and will not honor there money back guarantee, period.

I have just purchased this EA ( my first ) as it has an up to date statement ( 22/5/2020 ) and I will follow the sellers settings and see what happens. Will the statement and the trading continue?

Back