• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GoodRobot.org

General discussions of a financial company
from looking at the booking statement.. how was it possible to genrated 8k profit on a 1109.9 pips using 0.05 max lot?

Can someone explain?

8k is not USD but in RUR currency account. It's around 115 USD.

Yes, IT again YOUR FAKE !
It can no be Default setting (EUR/USD Timeframe: H4) or my EA trade !
if MY EA trade open at 20:00 it will never open trading at 21:00 or 22:00 !

It report from my account (74 day trading).
EA NEVER trade on 21:00 - 22:00 hours or 14:00,15:00,16:00.
View attachment 54968

Your affiliate partner has time chart H4 as shown on picture.

good-robot-ea-protection.jpg

Well have gotten account up to AU$185.928 after a lot and I mean a lot of hard trading. The EA has not opened up a trade now for at least one and a half weeks and is just sitting there staring at me after sending the account to almost half its value.Hopefully I will have account back to AU$200k within next week or so. I had noted that the seller said DO NOT TRADE WITH MORE THAN 100$ USD in the account, not sure why, I suggest that that way the thing cant blow up the account.

Good Robot Purchased 6/29/2020

Decision to return was on 7/2/2020

I bought this robot to see the 88.8% gains in 1 month. After running the robot on a practice account for 4 days using the default settings, it has executed no trades. I repeatedly contacted support and asked if this was normal. I got no good answers and finally gave up after the support people became defensive. I am the one they need to prove their software works to. While I wanted to see this robot perform, I really think it is a SCAM and all they wanted to do was to get past the 30 days so they could keep my money. DO NOT BUY THIS ROBOT!!!

I have requested a refund as I am still within my 30 day return period. No refund yet.

I bought this robot to see the 88.8% gains in 1 month. After running the robot on a practice account for 4 days using the default settings, it has executed no trades. I repeatedly contacted support and asked if this was normal. I got no good answers and finally gave up after the support people became defensive. I am the one they need to prove their software works to. While I wanted to see this robot perform, I really think it is a SCAM and all they wanted to do was to get past the 30 days so they could keep my money. DO NOT BUY THIS ROBOT!!!

I have requested a refund as I am still within my 30 day return period. No refund yet.
MM seems you have a similar problem to mine first it traded to nearly kill the account now its dormant

Well another week of hard trading to save the account from the devestation of the Good Robot which nearly killed the 200K account, have got it back up to $195,829 so hope to be back at the starting point end of next week.

Well another week of hard trading to save the account from the devestation of the Good Robot which nearly killed the 200K account, have got it back up to $195,829 so hope to be back at the starting point end of next week.

Hi there,

I have been monitoring your progress since you started with the EA. I must admit you seem pretty great at recovering the account following losses occurred by the EA. My question is: do you trade mainly using manual method or have other EAs? The reason I ask is that if I was this good in recovering losses manually I wouldn’t even bother with EAs at all.

Thanks
Pheniox

Hi Pheniox, I do a lot of manual trading but also train with Andrew Lockwood from Forex Signals. com who have 2 other mentors an excellent site, also with Russell Shor from FXCM, South Africa for the best insights on trading both are daily 5 days a week. I have a life subscription with ILan at Big Shot and they supply actual buy and sell signals

Andrew, Max & Mark give full training and at times excellent buy & sell signals,
Ilan does a live Monday to Thursday London open and we regularly take very profitable live trades,
Russell rarely gives signals but is one of the best mentors with great skills and a heart of gold.

All in all I would trade 65% on my own instincts, and use the others signals. I usually trade in 2 to 5 lots, I trade data on the hourly and signals, trends, supply & demand the 4 hour time frame only.

I hope this helps, Bob

Since it seems like I am stuck with this robot I decided to run it more time against a practice account and do more testing with the strategy tester.

The Strategy tester clearly shows an account loss on June 4. I know this was some price action that was not handled by many robots - not just Good Robot.

I did notice that Good Robot does not place an initial stop loss when a trade is initiated. If the price immediately goes the opposite direction of the trade and keeps going this massive draw down would happen. After the EA is into the money, the trailing stop is entered by Good Robot. I believe it is the lack of an initial stop loss that caused the huge draw downs on June 4. I suggest using the free software shown in the picture of post 92 to limit the draw down on your account as a protective measure when using this robot. It closes all trades when x% draw down occurs. I am trying this approach with the default settings on Good Robot except I changed the lot size to 0.1 . I am limiting my draw down to 20%. I have set up MyFXBook to record the results for everyone to see.

Back