Goptions Cheaters!!!!

Riteshnaidu

Recruit
GOPTIONS is a scammer. 1st they told me to deposit USD 250 to open an ac and to start the trading. Then without my knowledge they debited my card for USD 750 more without my concern and knowledge.This is crime and after that no one is answering or replying to me. Sales girls name Alex Holms of Tiffiny holms will say all bluff promises and then she will never answer you back after you deposit. Then account manager Mr James western who will be assign to help doing trading will start pushing you to deposit more money and to become gold member by paying USD 5000.As he can help you doing trade only if you are gold member. All **** and cheating our hard earned money.

GOPTIONS is a scammer. 1st they told me to deposit USD 250 to open an ac and to start the trading. Then without my knowledge they debited my card for USD 750 more without my concern and knowledge.This is crime and after that no one is answering or replying to me. Sales girls name Alex Holms of Tiffiny holms will say all bluff promises and then she will never answer you back after you deposit. Then account manager Mr James western who will be assign to help doing trading will start pushing you to deposit more money and to become gold member by paying USD 5000.As he can help you doing trade only if you are gold member. All **** and cheating our hard earned money.

As you said its debited from your card, You must contact your Credit Card department ASAP for chareback.

I guess he might be right as the charge back option is for limited timeframe and after that it cannot be availed. Is there any other option that could be used? However i better suggest that we all should look at the reviews of shortlisted broker before putting our money with them and while if anyone looks at their review, it already seems suspicious.

it might appear as a subscription, or something, talk to your bank, and if its a credit card ask them for a charge back since it was with out your consent, do leave them a review and I wish you the best

Make sure to ask for the fraud department at the card's bank. Front line support may only understand stolen credit cards, not this sort of fraud.

Back