GOptions is a scam

Sergcabal

Recruit
Goptions is a scam broker. Their website says same day withdrawal policy, but yet it is not true. They are liars. They put this in their website to trick you to want to invest with this company.

I am having trouble drawing out the rest of my money from Goptions right now. I first asked to draw my money out, about four weeks ago and still to this day, my withdrawal request has not been process, even though I did not take any bonus on this account, and I have met all requirements from their terms and conditions. The account manager who has been assigned to my account, although I do not want work with a manager, has not been helpful at all. Their support team instructed me contact him, his name is George Green, so he can help me with my with my withdrawal request. When I first contacted him about the withdrawal, his first response was to place trades with him. And he would not stop trying to get me to place trades. But I did not agree. I just wanted him to have their accounting process my withdrawal. He told me he will see what he can do. This conversation first took place on Dec. 6, 2016. Since then, my withdrawal request is still pending. And every time I asked him about it, it's always, Monday I will have some answers for you, then when Monday comes, the next answer is Wednesday, and then Friday. This has been dragging on for the past three weeks. These guys are not giving me back my money although it is a liquid account. There should be no restrictions as far as withdrawing my money.

Goptions and their managers/brokers are all scammers. They won't let you take your money out even if it is a liquid account. They want you to trade until it is completely gone.

Can someone suggest to me how I can persuade these liars to send me my money! Please help.

Goptions1.PNG Goptions2.PNG Goptions2.PNG Goptions3.PNG Goptions4.PNG Goptions1.PNG Goptions2.PNG Goptions3.PNG Goptions4.PNG Goptions6.PNG

Goptions is a scam broker. Their website says same day withdrawal policy, but yet it is not true. They are liars. They put this in their website to trick you to want to invest with this company.

I am having trouble drawing out the rest of my money from Goptions right now. I first asked to draw my money out, about four weeks ago and still to this day, my withdrawal request has not been process, even though I did not take any bonus on this account, and I have met all requirements from their terms and conditions. The account manager who has been assigned to my account, although I do not want work with a manager, has not been helpful at all. Their support team instructed me contact him, his name is George Green, so he can help me with my with my withdrawal request. When I first contacted him about the withdrawal, his first response was to place trades with him. And he would not stop trying to get me to place trades. But I did not agree. I just wanted him to have their accounting process my withdrawal. He told me he will see what he can do. This conversation first took place on Dec. 6, 2016. Since then, my withdrawal request is still pending. And every time I asked him about it, it's always, Monday I will have some answers for you, then when Monday comes, the next answer is Wednesday, and then Friday. This has been dragging on for the past three weeks. These guys are not giving me back my money although it is a liquid account. There should be no restrictions as far as withdrawing my money.

Goptions and their managers/brokers are all scammers. They won't let you take your money out even if it is a liquid account. They want you to trade until it is completely gone.

Can someone suggest to me how I can persuade these liars to send me my money! Please help.

View attachment 29210 View attachment 29211 View attachment 29211 View attachment 29212 View attachment 29213 View attachment 29210 View attachment 29211 View attachment 29212 View attachment 29213 View attachment 29214

GOptions already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9847/www.goptions.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Unless somethings changed, the last I heard, WinChargeback currently has a minimim of 5000. This should come down some when they are less busy. Plus, it's always a good idea to try a DIY chargeback first. If it works, you get to keep all your money. If not, use WinChargeback for the appeal.

So, contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud and/or abuse department. Explain exactly what happened and how the promised service of withdrawal is being fraudulently blocked. Ask for a chargeback based on failure to provide promised services and fraud.

If the person says chargebacks are only for unauthorized charges, ask for a supervisor who gets the concept that there's more than one reason for a chargeback.

Back