GOptions must return all the money to the victims

MarcvWk

Recruit
I don't what GOptions wants to achieve by cancelling all the victims' withdrawal requests. Goptions must stop deceving clients, this is very wrong. GOptions is wasting our time, efforts and money. We all have witnessed all of the conversations with GOptions, day by day, via email, phone, skype. They have litteraly damaged us mentally, our trust. Same day guarantee withdrawal means literally, cancelling all the withdrawal requests. We have experienced other three different brokers and they are very reliable, mainly when it comes to withdrawal. GOptions is not customer friendly at all. Very rude. No respect for clients mainly the victims'. GOptions, stop denying, stop lying and return all the money back to the victims. We all have prove against GOptions.

Go ahead and post some of the proof here. Select "Go Advanced" when replying and you'll be able to attach files.

Also, send an email to the addresses you have for Goptions.com and ask them to come and reply in this thread.

Go ahead and post some of the proof here. Select "Go Advanced" when replying and you'll be able to attach files.

Also, send an email to the addresses you have for Goptions.com and ask them to come and reply in this thread.

They won't reply. It looks like I'm not the only person who they haven't process the withdrawal of £5800k

How can I sue them, because I really want to sue them and I won't stop until them return my money and also the victim's money.

Thanks Liz,

GOptions is very bad for society and they are destroying all the honest brokers' reputation. A lot of victims had enough of GOptions. They are very angry. All the liars of GOptions who promised the same day guaranteed withdrawal and haven't completed the withdrawal request need to be locked up in jail. They will be save in jail, because they have a lot of enemies. The subordinate who uses the name Danny Stevens is responsible for all those cancelled withdrawal requests of the victims. He definitely will be save in jail. He is one of those liars who destroys GOptions reputation, by cancelling all those withdrawal requests. Very dumb and stupid man. Mainly, he destroys the reputation of all the honest binary option brokers.

Thanks Liz,

GOptions is very bad for society and they are destroying all the honest brokers' reputation. A lot of victims had enough of GOptions. They are very angry. All the liars of GOptions who promised the same day guaranteed withdrawal and haven't completed the withdrawal request need to be locked up in jail. They will be save in jail, because they have a lot of enemies. The subordinate who uses the name Danny Stevens is responsible for all those cancelled withdrawal requests of the victims. He definitely will be save in jail. He is one of those liars who destroys GOptions reputation, by cancelling all those withdrawal requests. Very dumb and stupid man. Mainly, he destroys the reputation of all the honest binary option brokers.

Binary options has tricky nature. You bet, not trade. Only a few of binary brokers are able to provide fair and quality services. I would suggest to start with Spot trading, and when experienced enough, try binary Options..

Back