Goptions performed unauthorized trades on my account

jrmy02

Recruit
I would like to file a complaint to Goptions.com

Below are the events in chronological order:

- Deposited a total of $10,000 into Goptions.com

- Traded Binary Options and ended up with $9989 account balance

- 3 March 2016 -- Communicated with my Goptions AM – Ronnie Adams, requested fund withdrawal but was responded with rude messages. (see attached photo)

- Requested withdrawal of $9989 on 3 March 2016 13:43 (See attached photo)

- 4 March 2016 – Unauthorized trades were performed on my account (without my consent). Account balance went from $9989 to $1239.00 (see attached photo)

- Withdrawal was cancelled.

- 7 March 2016 – more unauthorized trades were made (again, without my consent). Balance went from $1239 to just $39 (see attached photo)

I did not give consent to Goptions to trade on my behalf. It is absurd that Goptions can just trade their customer’s account without permission.

And this incident happened just one day after I made my withdrawal request to withdraw all of my fund.

This is unacceptable!!!

I hope FPA will be able to assist me on this matter.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG

Goptions already got labelled as scam in 2014. Once a company is in that category, it's not qualified for new Traders Court cases.

Hi,

What can I do to get back my fund?

And why is Goptions still in operation?

Thanks.

Go to live support and talk with support about your issue.

Answer to your question of "And why is Goptions still in operation?" is there are in operation because no Victim lodge case against them to cyber crime, BUT you can do that. I advice you to lodge case against them to cyber crime.

Back