goptions scam (my own horrible story with goptions)

That is interesting - is there a court order and under which jurisdiction? Would you like to expound on how and where GOptions is registered. If you feel so strongly that you are following good business practices then I am sure you will not have any problem divulging business details so that those who wrongly (according to you) allege that you are unscrupulous scammers can lose cases in court against you.

To all readers - Please p.m me with details of all alleged business malpractice of Goptions - if there is enough information I will prepare a dossier of malpractice to be presented to relevany authorities. Regards, Steve Marchant

latest email from GOptions support.... this is the oldest trick in the book - they allude that in some way the customer is wronging them - deflecting the blame. It is quite shameful behaviour and should be put an end to with a legal clampdown on scam brokers like them.
Hi
I am going to say this one last time and after that I assure you that you will no longer receive any response from anyone here
I consider this harassment of the worst kind
I’ve been kind and tried to help
I’ve explained what you need to do
If you choose to ignore what I have to say, then obviously my help is neither desired or of value to you
I don’t have time or honestly any patience to read the mails from the past
Instead, i reread the ones I sent you 8 times now
Maybe you should reread them as well

So please ask no questions and don’t tell me about the past as I can show you the 9 mails now that I tell you the same thing
So I refuse to play

Make the request or consider this conversation your last with us

Best Regards
Jim
GOptions Support
support@goptions.com

That is interesting - is there a court order and under which jurisdiction? Would you like to expound on how and where GOptions is registered. If you feel so strongly that you are following good business practices then I am sure you will not have any problem divulging business details so that those who wrongly (according to you) allege that you are unscrupulous scammers can lose cases in court against you.

We are suing the client in Australia where he lives
Beyond that I can't say much

As for the rest of what you've had to say, I am not sure how you've come to this conclusion
Our so called "practices" have never come into question
All of our depositing customers don't seem to have this problem
We've never suffered chargebacks other than in this case.

We are probably the only binary broker to NOT place bonuses in customer accounts without them explicitly asking for them
We are the only brokerage to offer same day withdrawals
(show me more than a handful of regulated brokers that do the same)
We are the only broker to offer binary traders guaranteed pricing
Why do you think we need to give out "free money" ?
If that makes sense to you, then so be it

Never mentioned anything about free money / that is a smokescreen on your part.

Based on personal experience matey. You have $100 of my money and despite my making 3 withdrawal requests you have not returned my money. You do indeed "offer" same day withdrawals - the problem is you don't fulfill your offer. This amounts to non-fulfillment of contract. Ergo your contract(s) has no value. Slippery tongues = Slippery People.

There are indeed a fair few VERY unhappy customer complaint stories strewn across the web. I will happily collate them for the readers of this informative site. No smoke without Fire!

Mr Marchant I presume
Why don't you tell this humble audience on how many occasions in the last 4 days alone have you been asked to simply request a withdrawal
You choose not to do it
So if you were to simply log into your account, you'd see it was already done !
Next time, just log in !!!
Easier to call a broker a scam than to log into your account
Matey

Mr More or Mr Stone I presume,

yes Steve Marchant here. You did ask me ad infinitum to make a 4th withdrawal request in the last few days - this is true but you also negate to mention that I have made 3 withdrawal requests since August without any return of funds - there does indeed arrive a point whereby making a 4th, 5th or nth request is pretty pointless. That said, I do indeed see that this time you have processed a withdrawal and I wait with baited breath for the funds to hit my account. When they do so I will be happy to update everywhere that I have posted.

(show me more than a handful of regulated brokers that do the same)

Actually, you're right! The only one I know is Exness. They offer automatic ( instant ) withdrawals and they are regulated!
Another one - OctaFX. Withdrawals take maximum 2 hours but they are not regulated!
As you are a binary option broker, I can name and one of your competitor - BellOptios. They approved and fulfilled my withdrawal request in less than an hour.
Therefore, there's no need to be regulated in order to follow some simply moral rules in order to be prosperous and fairly say "Yes, we are the best!"

you also negate to mention that I have made 3 withdrawal requests since August without any return of funds - there does indeed arrive a point whereby making a 4th, 5th or nth request is pretty pointless. That said, I do indeed see that this time you have processed a withdrawal and I wait with baited breath for the funds to hit my account. When they do so I will be happy to update everywhere that I have posted.

Perhaps, we will need to open a bottle of champagne for a toast. I do hope that they will change their terms again, replacing with word "day" in the "same day withdrawal" with the word "year" so that we can have "same year withdrawal".
To claim that you have built a company of "same day withdrawals" and someone to claim the opposite...such a pity!!!
@goptions, I gave you several precious advices. I will give you one last advice - you'd better don't guarantee anything!!!

This case is going to court so we prefer not showing what we know the customer did
We prefer simply making this one point very clear -
This customer has ALL of his money
This customer was never offered and never received "free cash" that was withdrawal
And if people believe that he, well, there's no proof in the world that would help

This would be a much more convincing argument if your company didn't offer a no-deposit bonus to trade with.

The argument is NOT whether or not your company offers "free cash". The argument is whether or not a client met the terms of your company's "free cash" offer, or if one of your company's employees presented incorrect information about those terms to a client. If the former is correct, the company owes money to this trader. In the latter is correct, the company should pay the trader and take the money out of the offending employee's pocket.

If you can't be bothered to show that the documents are fake or somehow incorrect, I and anyone else reading this thread can only assume that the documents presented are 100% true and correct.

This would be a much more convincing argument if your company didn't offer a no-deposit bonus to trade with.

The argument is NOT whether or not your company offers "free cash". The argument is whether or not a client met the terms of your company's "free cash" offer, or if one of your company's employees presented incorrect information about those terms to a client. If the former is correct, the company owes money to this trader. In the latter is correct, the company should pay the trader and take the money out of the offending employee's pocket.

If you can't be bothered to show that the documents are fake or somehow incorrect, I and anyone else reading this thread can only assume that the documents presented are 100% true and correct.

The issues are being confused here
There are now 3 customers making claims in the same thread
1. Runesco - he didn't meet the terms. Period. It's a 24 hour bonus of 25. He made some small profit but it took him more than the 24 hour trial period we provided. We offered to compensate him 50$ and this was refused. I don't know why as it's more than he made. So I have nothing more to add as I can't comprehend why he's fighting about something we were willing to pay the price for (of the technology not shutting the account down after 24 hours as it should have). But that's as far as we go
2. Steve Marchant - he can continue to complain but his withdrawal was done yesterday. yes, he was told on numerous times to make the request himself. He kept refusing to do so forcing us to break into his account on our own, something completely against our terms and ethical red lines. And we made the request on his behalf and it was done. If he continues to complain, it's for reasons we don't know about.
3. Jaga - this is the case that we can't divulge more details on. If people wish to believe he received 5k free to be withdrawn, it's there prerogative. I can't convince people to believe the bad bad broker here. The truth is, we are the only harmed party in this case.He deposited 24k AUD, received a 5k bonus (because he didn't want a larger one that would commit him more than he wanted to - but 5k was his desire in bonus as per our bonus terms). He proceeded to lose 3k AUD, and chargedback.

What happened between these points is surely open to interpretation and I respect comments that state that maybe things could have been done different. I completely agree. But if anyone believes we just gave him 5k to do with as he pleases including withdraw, they need to think again. It's not logical. Mind you, he has all of his money

Last edited:
1. Runesco - he didn't meet the terms. Period. It's a 24 hour bonus of 25. He made some small profit but it took him more than the 24 hour trial period we provided. We offered to compensate him 50$ and this was refused. I don't know why as it's more than he made. So I have nothing more to add as I can't comprehend why he's fighting about something we were willing to pay the price for (of the technology not shutting the account down after 24 hours as it should have). But that's as far as we go

If you have something to state regarding my case, you are more than welcome to do it in the voting thread OR in the scam alerts thread
You perfectly know why I refused your "compensation"...It was even offered several days ago, 3 months after case was opened! I strongly suggest you to publish all my trading history in one of my threads along with the whole balance. We can then compare the history - from the 1st bet I have made to the last one. I do keep my "position expired" emails with bets' unique number!

goptions said:
But if anyone believes we just gave him 5k to do with as he pleases including withdraw, they need to think again. It's not logical. Mind you, he has all of his money
Can you name at least one nickname in FPA who has posted that you had given 5K to your customer and he had the right to withdraw them?!
There is an evidence posted in the 1st publication where Mr. Stone claims that these 5K were "REAL money" which must have stayed there for a month, at least this was the deal between Jaga and Stone. In case that GOptions in the face of Mr. Stone failed to comply with terms of our deal, I would have done the same thing! I already stated that! The deal is an obligation for both sides and although it cannot be proved in the real court, we could take it into account!

Back