goptions scam (my own horrible story with goptions)

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

THE FUNDS HAVE NOT HIT MY ACCOUNT YET. If we include Friday 13th as a working day then siz working days have passed by until now.

I hope they do before the New Year.

Right now it looks as though Goptions have just swiped my funds.

lets get real

Come on FPA administrators - you seem to show little interest in this issue (these issues).

LETS GET REAL - I need the data on Goptions as follows--
A/ Where are they physically located? Where is their office_ Anyone know? They say in London but I have read they are in Israel.
B/ Under what jurisdiction is their business operating. Britain? BVA? Israel or other?

help me determine these facts and I will go the extra distance.

Come on FPA administrators - you seem to show little interest in this issue (these issues).

LETS GET REAL - I need the data on Goptions as follows--
A/ Where are they physically located? Where is their office_ Anyone know? They say in London but I have read they are in Israel.
B/ Under what jurisdiction is their business operating. Britain? BVA? Israel or other?

Hi, @stevejm!
Did you file a claim against GOptions using the FPA Resolution Center?
If you are still wondering...the right moment might has come! I recommend you to file the claim now and in case funds hit your bank account, it will be marked as "RESOLVED" by FPA administration.
As per GOptions' location - I could share that information with you as soon as institutions confirm all I have on file with them.

Regards!

Hello Ruseneca - I will do it after the 25th of this month, Steve

and yes, please forward me the info - by p.m if you want

On Friday 12/21/13 I saw my balance go from over $5K down to $85 some signal service called binary-option-signals.com which works exclusively with GOptions traded more than 80 trades on my account and lost all my money. I never signed up for this. I emailed Adam Stone the (Co Founder of GOptions), and he says it wasn't them but he will "kindly" offer me half a refund with bonus money. As you know if I take the bonus I wont be able to withdraw for months. Before this happened I had a great experience for a month and won big. I started with 1.7k was able to withdraw 2k but they pretty much robbed me for 5k. Now their setting me up with a bonus, so this is their way of stopping me from winning. This is the worst scam by any broker out there.

I started with 1.7k was able to withdraw 2k but they pretty much robbed me for 5k. Now their setting me up with a bonus, so this is their way of stopping me from winning. This is the worst scam by any broker out there.
Have you covered your initial deposit from the withdrawal?!

Our side of the story is very simple
The customer came in with 20,000 AUD, that much is true.
He received a bonus of 5,000 as per his request and then commenced trading (please note, at goptions we DO NOT force bonuses and in fact, to receive a bonus, a customer must first ask for one to be placed in his account in writing by mail).

He lost a small amount of money, approximately 2,000, and got cold feet.
He wanted to withdraw the entire amount left in the account, which included the bonus.

When it was explained to him that this is not possible, he got a bit upset and a few emails went back and forth.
Unfortunately, the mails he sent and posted here are not the actual mails.
Firstly, in the correspondence he suggests are real, there is a mention that the bonus funds were free money provided to him with no conditions. So to state it frankly - this just makes no sense and should be reason enough to toss this whole thread. The user has actually been banned from a number of binary sites for expressly this reason and we are dumbfounded why this thread exists. Those sites found his claim both unfounded and illogical to which we obviously agree. It's not to say that he does or doesn't have a reason to be upset - that's a different issue. Maybe he doesn't like the terms he agreed to and was angry with us. Very possible. But the issue of being labeled as a scam can't and won't be accepted in this case as the customer has all of his funds including those which were actually lost.

But again, to make the point clear: no free funds were provided nor were they agreed in any capacity to be provided to this customer. They were provided strictly as a restricted bonus with the normal volume requirements added to them. Furthermore, at goptions, we guarantee same day withdrawals and as such, we asked the customer to simply withdraw just 5,000 and we did this as a gesture. We preferred retaining the customer with a smaller balance than losing him entirely to his own dejection of losing. We furthermore had no idea he would turn around and place a chargeback based on this. It should be again noted that any removal of funds with a bonus in the account is not possible. So our resolution seemed to be a fair one in our minds. However, we don't know if it was or wasn't as no response was made.

He never responded and thenchargedback the entire amount of 20k AUD. So we are simply unaware of any scam in this case. He has his money in full - why on earth is it a scam? If anything, we are owed the funds he lost back. Instead, we are being labeled as a scam when in fact we are the ones who were stolen from. He is now banned from nearly every binary and forex portal/forum for this reason and the least we expect is for this thread to be renamed: resolved as there is nothing left to do.The customer actually has all of his funds, was not only unharmed but earned on this, and left us the broker harmed and in a loss.

Regards

GOPTIONS

As I am right this minute contemplating whether I should open an account with Goptions, I took to Google to find out any information I can on them, which led me to this very interesting thread. I decided to view all of Jaga Jaga's links which are mostly Skype conversations between Jaga Jaga and Adam Stone (from Goptions), along with a few emails (g-mail). They are all screen captures of the actual conversations and I find it extremely unlikely that Jaga Jaga manipulated any of these. This clearly shows that Adam Stone is a very skillful confidence trickster who tricked Jaga Jaga into funding an account in exchange for a no withdrawal restriction cash incentive of 5K.

The Goptions rep who wrote this reply is not supplying his name (are we surprised?). Jaga Jaga didn't get cold feet from losing $2000. He got cold feet when he started to realise that Adam Stone kept changing his deal by imposing new restrictions on his account once it had been funded. His suggestion that they are trying to settle this in court is absolute nonsense. There's no way they are going to make a court case over such a small amount of money and Jaga Jaga has got too much evidence that they cheated him.

I know not too many readers would take the time to read all Jaga Jaga's links, but it is highly interesting and an example of exactly how skilled confidence tricksters work.

They knew they had a naive investor by the hook and they went all out to cheat him out of his money. It's pleasing to know that Jaga Jaga got all his money back - well done!

Shame on Goptions. You're obviously a bunch of liars and cheaters... and you're even trying it on this forum.

Shame on Goptions. You're obviously a bunch of liars and cheaters... and you're even trying it on this forum.
Better stay away from Binary Options platforms OR if you really want to trade BO, just ask me in PM, I can recommend you very good platforms where I have profited between 500% and 2000% in less than 5-6 hours ( Turbo Options ) and I've been always paid on time! The difference is they don't restrict your minimum deposit like all cheaters do. Why?! Because if you make a $5 deposit and they cheat you, their profit is $5, not $200 :)

As per GOoptoins, the last time I checked their Terms, a "special condition" had been placed. It is somekind of "You must wager your deposit 25 times if you want to withdraw your deposit". It is much more clear ;)They just need some money. We'd better not giving our money to them. There are stable companies which really know how to do business with binary options.

Better stay away from Binary Options platforms OR if you really want to trade BO, just ask me in PM, I can recommend you very good platforms where I have profited between 500% and 2000% in less than 5-6 hours ( Turbo Options ) and I've been always paid on time! The difference is they don't restrict your minimum deposit like all cheaters do. Why?! Because if you make a $5 deposit and they cheat you, their profit is $5, not $200 :)

As per GOoptoins, the last time I checked their Terms, a "special condition" had been placed. It is somekind of "You must wager your deposit 25 times if you want to withdraw your deposit". It is much more clear ;)They just need some money. We'd better not giving our money to them. There are stable companies which really know how to do business with binary options.

I like the idea of Binary Options trading. It is just a matter of finding a reliable broker. I had an account with 24Options. I funded it in August with the minimum deposit of $250. I never traded once and 6 months later I found out that I was going to be charged $42 per month for an inactive account (after 6 months of no trading) so I withdrew the money. This was clearly stated in the terms and conditions, but I had forgotten about the account and was charged $42 for one month. There was no withdrawal charge. The withdrawal was held up a short time as they tried to convince me to stay and trade.

They also left my account active and loaded my demo account with another 50,000 of monopoly money. Customer service by email and online chat was pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was people always trying to call me. I'm not interested in being disturbed at all hours by salesmen, especially when I'm in a different time zone. I don't answer the phone and made it quite clear that I will only communicate by email.

... which leads us to the obvious question: why was I considering opening an account with Goptions? Well, I came across Binary Lab who were offering free trading sessions if I funded one of their 6 choices of brokers. Goptions was touted as their best option. I though it wouldn't hurt to fund an account (they require $500) just so I can test out his trades from a demo account. That's why I've been investigating Goptions. As it turns out, a number of their (Binary Lab) other options of brokers are also listed on this site as scam brokers too, with some scam threads of their own.

So it looks like I'm going to pass up the offer from Binary Lab.

FYI GOptions have a clause in their legal terms and conditions (paragraph 5, chapter 11) stating that one must make 20 trades (equal to or over the initial deposit amount) or trade 10x deposit amount to be eligible to withdraw profits... and if you don't trade this volume they will deem your account to be fraudulent and all profits will be forfeited. (WTF? Are they serious?).

Have a read of it, I will paste paragraph 5 of chapter 11 of their terms and conditions here:

"Withdrawals of profits will only be processed when 20 trades or volume in the amount of the 10 times the deposit amount (trades volume must then be greater than the deposit value), the greater in sum of volume of the two, are performed. Failure to execute this amount of trading will render the account as fraud, an attempt at fraud, or otherwise nullifies gains."

Another restriction - you're only allowed to withdraw from your account once per month. There's a $10 + 12% to withdraw from accounts deemed inactive for a month plus $10 + 12% + $25 for accounts deemed inactive for 3 months. Of course this all contradicts paragraph 5 (pasted above in red) which says your profits are forfeited after 3 months and you're deemed to be a money launderer. Will they still give you back your initial deposit minus $25 + $10 + $12 + 1.2% etc? Basically once you've deposited your money it's their money and you'll have to grovel in order to get any back and if you're lucky you'll get something back minus all the above charges. Seriously, would any money launderers be stupid enough to deposit money with these scammers? I doubt it.

Here's their full terms and conditions that perhaps some people smarter than I can decipher:

Goptions.com - Binary Options Trading | Terms and Conditions

To be honest, the terms are worded so poorly they could charge anything they like and get away with it. When I brought this up with a live online chat lady she said that they will have to change the wording. I said that's a good idea because if anyone reads it they'll run a mile in under 4 minutes. She said that no one has ever brought it up. I said they're lucky that few people read terms and conditions until they have a dispute/problem. Anyone who did read them wouldn't have opened an account and they wouldn't be talking to her.

Back