Got another scam finexro.com

fh_emon

Recruit
I found the attached video Ad on YouTube, I followed the link with contact detail. A few days later someone from the UK called on my Mobile.

The company name finexro.com

The person name Jack McMillan assess me to set up the trading account on the website. Require for $ 250 Eur, with all my ID documents to activate my trade account.

A few days later, I got a phone call from Sofia Michelle ( +447899951998) from Cyprus, who introduces herself will be my broker for my account. She made a huge promise that can help me make a lot of profit from the trade. Then she shows me my account is already made over $300 euro and even withdrew the profit through the Binance. which she requires me to set a Bitcoin account pay ID. She told me that could easily and safe to deposit the money.

After getting to know me, She tries to push me to invest more funds, which could make more money. She promises that I won’t lose money, and will have an amazing outcome in a very short time. I put further funds into the account. Everything looks are great. The day after, a man-call Tom Spencer (+44 7476730134) contact me, he introduces himself as Sofia’s manager. He strongly suggests me to increase the package to Gold, that I could make a better profit. I told him I don’t have that money at all. I sign up for a Silver Package. Which $ 10,000 Euro.

Everything under Sofia’s guidance to purchase all the trade in their platform. It looks like is a very good and promising outcome. However, they still push me to put more money which I don’t have.

0n the 21st, and 22nd Nov 2020, the trade which Sofia convinced me to purchase all the shares, went down 30%, made a huge loss on the chart. I got warming that I am reaching the leverage of liquidation, if I don’t put more money, I will clean up all my money by the system.

Tom use ANYDESK operation on my computer, going to my net bank, overdraft all credit cards, saving account, including my parent’s pension money. Total of $10,000 AUS. He told me to have to put money as quickly as possible to bring the level back to above the health percentage. Otherwise, I will lose all my account with all my investment. Which at that time, total over $ 25,000 AUS.

After he promised me, the company will cover the loss from the company insurance, however, I need to pay in addition of $ 5000 US to the account. then Tom passes the phone to Sofia. She told me that was the wrong figure from Tom, I have to put $ 10,000 US dollar for the insurance cover, that I will be granted to get all my money back to my bank account. As soon as I transfer the $ 10,000 US, they will return all my funds in 10 mins.

I had borrowed a huge high-interest rate private loan company to fill up the hole. However, When I clean up every penny from my bank accounts, leaves me without food money. And I transferred funds as they required, they had told me there were mistakes. I need to put a further $10,000 US dollar, as my account is a high-risk account.
At that time, my trading account shows a minimum loss and leverage is healthy. I feel I got scammed, and trap by them, I closed all the trades on the system and require to withdraw my remaining money in my account. However, Tom told me, if I don’t put further $10,000, I won’t get all my money at all. I trapped by a designed looped hole, with a total of lost money of $35,000 Australia Dollar. All total sign up from the 4th Nov 2020 to 1st Dec 2020

I found the attached video Ad on YouTube, I followed the link with contact detail. A few days later someone from the UK called on my Mobile.

The company name finexro.com

The person name Jack McMillan assess me to set up the trading account on the website. Require for $ 250 Eur, with all my ID documents to activate my trade account.

A few days later, I got a phone call from Sofia Michelle ( +447899951998) from Cyprus, who introduces herself will be my broker for my account. She made a huge promise that can help me make a lot of profit from the trade. Then she shows me my account is already made over $300 euro and even withdrew the profit through the Binance. which she requires me to set a Bitcoin account pay ID. She told me that could easily and safe to deposit the money.

After getting to know me, She tries to push me to invest more funds, which could make more money. She promises that I won’t lose money, and will have an amazing outcome in a very short time. I put further funds into the account. Everything looks are great. The day after, a man-call Tom Spencer (+44 7476730134) contact me, he introduces himself as Sofia’s manager. He strongly suggests me to increase the package to Gold, that I could make a better profit. I told him I don’t have that money at all. I sign up for a Silver Package. Which $ 10,000 Euro.

Everything under Sofia’s guidance to purchase all the trade in their platform. It looks like is a very good and promising outcome. However, they still push me to put more money which I don’t have.

0n the 21st, and 22nd Nov 2020, the trade which Sofia convinced me to purchase all the shares, went down 30%, made a huge loss on the chart. I got warming that I am reaching the leverage of liquidation, if I don’t put more money, I will clean up all my money by the system.

Tom use ANYDESK operation on my computer, going to my net bank, overdraft all credit cards, saving account, including my parent’s pension money. Total of $10,000 AUS. He told me to have to put money as quickly as possible to bring the level back to above the health percentage. Otherwise, I will lose all my account with all my investment. Which at that time, total over $ 25,000 AUS.

After he promised me, the company will cover the loss from the company insurance, however, I need to pay in addition of $ 5000 US to the account. then Tom passes the phone to Sofia. She told me that was the wrong figure from Tom, I have to put $ 10,000 US dollar for the insurance cover, that I will be granted to get all my money back to my bank account. As soon as I transfer the $ 10,000 US, they will return all my funds in 10 mins.

I had borrowed a huge high-interest rate private loan company to fill up the hole. However, When I clean up every penny from my bank accounts, leaves me without food money. And I transferred funds as they required, they had told me there were mistakes. I need to put a further $10,000 US dollar, as my account is a high-risk account.
At that time, my trading account shows a minimum loss and leverage is healthy. I feel I got scammed, and trap by them, I closed all the trades on the system and require to withdraw my remaining money in my account. However, Tom told me, if I don’t put further $10,000, I won’t get all my money at all. I trapped by a designed looped hole, with a total of lost money of $35,000 Australia Dollar. All total sign up from the 4th Nov 2020 to 1st Dec 2020
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18683/finexro-forex-brokersr and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Unfortunately, you won’t get your money back. Only ask the bank to cancel the transcastion.

Back