Got scammed by a broker called Boris Antonov, company Pheonixus

pero2247

Recruit
After Invested 11 000 USD ( beg Feb-20) and earned 5000 USD whit a lot of troubles as he was trading enormously risky losing 12000 usd in one operation as he left no margin, I tried to withdraw earnings.
He immediately start opening and closing position where in one minute he lost/stole 9000 usd not allowing me to withdraw money.
Noticed what he is doing ( a bit lately), I immediately called him but impossible as he already discard phone number and not available.
There is still around 6000 usd on my trading account which I can’t withdraw as status “Pending” is already three days active.
Needless to say it is impossible to contact anybody from that Company as they already changed all phone numbers and actually there is no any contact number on their site.
Also important to know in these three months period He was all the time pushing me asking to invest more by presenting long term plans and programs of his company . Luckily for me I didn’t do that.
Below are phone numbers from where he contacted me and all are inactive now.
+46 31 781 0298
+44 20 8089 9608
+31 6 55987724 WhatsUp

Loads of these scammers out there. Just stick to mainstream reliable brokers. It's far less pain....

After Invested 11 000 USD ( beg Feb-20) and earned 5000 USD whit a lot of troubles as he was trading enormously risky losing 12000 usd in one operation as he left no margin, I tried to withdraw earnings.
He immediately start opening and closing position where in one minute he lost/stole 9000 usd not allowing me to withdraw money.
Noticed what he is doing ( a bit lately), I immediately called him but impossible as he already discard phone number and not available.
There is still around 6000 usd on my trading account which I can’t withdraw as status “Pending” is already three days active.
Needless to say it is impossible to contact anybody from that Company as they already changed all phone numbers and actually there is no any contact number on their site.
Also important to know in these three months period He was all the time pushing me asking to invest more by presenting long term plans and programs of his company . Luckily for me I didn’t do that.
+46 31 781 0298
+44 20 8089 9608
+31 6 55987724 WhatsUp
https://pheonixus.io/ is this correct website?

+46 31 781 0298
+44 20 8089 9608
+31 6 55987724 WhatsUp
I saw your already left review about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17384/pheonixus-forex-brokers

Now, follow my below suggestions........

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

If I invite them to thread, then what is next? It will helps to return my money? That is less important, I want to bring them to justice?

Back