Got Scammed by Juno Markets?

josecap

Recruit
I got scammed by juno markets, and I want to know if more people had the same issue to form a complain with the regulator.

I start trading and after i raise the lot size to 0.05 I notice a higher slippage due to plugins used by this broker, they close my positions winning and let lose position open without being able to close, I had to hedge and sadly i look my account all orders were closed by broker. After making a profit I tried to withdrawal the same method as-deposited and the broker sends somebody to email me that they refuse to withdrawal the same way as deposited, they only pay me via wire transfer. My country doesn't accept money from outside. I have several testimonials from my country they have withdrawal the same way as deposit, I have contacted many sales team and they assure I can withdrawal same way as-deposited (SKRILL).
THAT'S THE BIGGEST SCAM BROKER EVER!!!

I start trading and after i raise the lot size to 0.05 I notice a higher slippage due to plugins used by this broker, they close my positions winning and let lose position open without being able to close, I had to hedge and sadly i look my account all orders were closed by broker. After making a profit I tried to withdrawal the same method as-deposited and the broker sends somebody to email me that they refuse to withdrawal the same way as deposited, they only pay me via wire transfer. My country doesn't accept money from outside. I have several testimonials from my country they have withdrawal the same way as deposit, I have contacted many sales team and they assure I can withdrawal same way as-deposited (SKRILL).
THAT'S THE BIGGEST SCAM BROKER EVER!!!
Can you share the email where Broker says you got only one Wire option and also why they denied to same as a deposit method?

Sure. I have also proofs of team sales and representatives affirm i can withdrawal profits via Skrill and also I have friends who received profits via Skrill.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 9.20.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 9.20.59 PM.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 4
  • LIPE.jpeg
    LIPE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_AE4692D6FAFB-1.jpeg
    IMG_AE4692D6FAFB-1.jpeg
    584.2 KB · Views: 4
Back