• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GPSForexRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Well said. Well as for me my GPS never traded, it is like a mummy in a tomb. .It is authenticated all settings seems OK, but all for nothing....

This system is the worst system that i purchased, i have used the system on Exness ECN, not open trades as promised, i changed my account number through membership to FXCM, Avatrade , then i discovered that system is pure Scam, anyway i gave up using automated trading system, nothing better than mechanical trading.

I have GPS running on 2 brokers and on both it's trading half of the lot size I specify in the Lots field.
Anybody trading GPS have this problem?

Stupid EA, so far lucky with EURUSD only, but it seems very random. ALL OTHER PAIRS are dangerous, and they dont even have a record for them. I was stupid enough to use the other pairs.
Support keeps saying they wait for optimal market conditions to trade, which is why the trades dont happen as often but when it does, it will be profitable trades.
Used ea for 3 months, only had EURUSD open trades. Finally, around new year, EURGBP opened trade which closed due to SL. It then immediately opened second "recovery trade" and huge lots, it never closed by SL, and i had to eventually manually close it because it was at over 50% loss. Thanks to this EA, one trade from it destroyed my one year of saving and profit. The profit from EURUSD is not worth the risk, they can take that profit and shove it. Return me the loss that it made.
This company or EA should be marked as scam and get all of our money back somehow.

Stupid EA, so far lucky with EURUSD only, but it seems very random. ALL OTHER PAIRS are dangerous, and they dont even have a record for them. I was stupid enough to use the other pairs.
Support keeps saying they wait for optimal market conditions to trade, which is why the trades dont happen as often but when it does, it will be profitable trades.
Used ea for 3 months, only had EURUSD open trades. Finally, around new year, EURGBP opened trade which closed due to SL. It then immediately opened second "recovery trade" and huge lots, it never closed by SL, and i had to eventually manually close it because it was at over 50% loss. Thanks to this EA, one trade from it destroyed my one year of saving and profit. The profit from EURUSD is not worth the risk, they can take that profit and shove it. Return me the loss that it made.
This company or EA should be marked as scam and get all of our money back somehow.

Whilst I empathise with you, Christmas / New Year is a very bad time to be trading. I lost $13.5 million and only kept $500k, as I had open trades I didn't want to close from EAs, and I was already in drawdown but thinking the market would correct.

It didn't, and the Yen Flash Crash killed my accounts.

Simply don't trade over NY. I don't use GPS anyway because it is too slow and hardly trades.

Whilst I empathise with you, Christmas / New Year is a very bad time to be trading. I lost $13.5 million and only kept $500k, as I had open trades I didn't want to close from EAs, and I was already in drawdown but thinking the market would correct.

It didn't, and the Yen Flash Crash killed my accounts.

Simply don't trade over NY. I don't use GPS anyway because it is too slow and hardly trades.

thank you. yes i figuered as much regarding new year trades, but thats also part of my main points, you would think the so called ea logic which evaluates the market would sit out on new year positions. All this just mean the so called logic is bs, and the whole ea is bs and a scam. Lets not forget that it didnt make a single trade during any other time but new year, its simply stupid.

Hello guys

as you know verified results cannot lie. GPS robot is reliable indeed. but is it suitable for retail traders with deposits less than $500?

Someone with that kind of deposit would never endure the annually possible returns of 20%.

So the real question is, does a system which accommodates an investor with less deposits able to rip the rewards of a reliable system returning 20% annually?

I'd appreciate some comments and advices.

This system is the worst system that i purchased, i have used the system on Exness ECN, not open trades as promised, i changed my account number through membership to FXCM, Avatrade , then i discovered that system is pure Scam, anyway i gave up using automated trading system, nothing better than mechanical trading.

hello, may i ask what is the system you are satisfied with compared to GPS ?

Back