• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GPSForexRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
I will share a little tip with this GPSRobot!!!

This robot has recovery trade funtion!!!

so when the robot open a recovery trade----you can do it the same!!!

you will get more profit or huge profit with this tip ~~~~

the recovery trade is 100% winning rate!!!

Hi Barton, thanks for sharing your settings, really appreciate it. what do you recommend the starting account size be? USD 2K good?

Thanks,
M

I will share a little tip with this GPSRobot!!!

This robot has recovery trade funtion!!!

so when the robot open a recovery trade----you can do it the same!!!

you will get more profit or huge profit with this tip ~~~~

the recovery trade is 100% winning rate!!!
How do you know when it opens a recovery trade?

I have had the Bot on for over a month (set autoanalysis = TRUE on three demos with different risk factors but other setting the same) and no other pairs have traded - not once, very frustrating. Is it the case that I have to set it to "FALSE" to get some action on the other pairs? What kind of drawdown and percent profitability are people seeing when they set the AutoAnalysis = FALSE and it trades more frequently?

AND one last question, for now :), Did anyone on here get offered bonuses they were promised when they purchased the Bot? I see a review by Samuel, I think is his name, and he lists a bunch of bonuses that I did not get offered even though the sales page says bonuses will be given after purchase.

Good day,
I cannot find the ClickBank Receipt that I have to enter on the right spot in the licensing environment.
The button does not generate any code either. No idea how I got the code
Do I still need it or where can I find it?
Does anyone have a tip?
It came in an email after purchase an\long with the email address to use as well. You can contact support on the webpage, they have trouble with emails going through other reviewers have said.

I have Question before i buy this robot,
coz i literaly curious about this EA and veru interested, before i buy i wanna know the EA information first

my question
1. what settings should I use first ? default setting?

2. i have asked Mark if he didnt use default setting, he using different setting, so does Forex GPS have to set first? or there are already several sets of files for large capital size accounts($100,000) and small capital size accounts ($100) and Mark set file ( the settings he uses on myfxbook ) or Antony set file ? do they share their robot settings for us to use? like the one in myfxbook

3. coz the martiangle for the recovery, so what should i do before i buy the GPS robot, let's say my capital is only $ 200 what should i do ? i know no guarantee in trading, thats why I want to convince myself by asking about this robot, so it's not like my previous experience :) need to test with demo, back test, setting again, and blalala,

its nvm It is okay if the profit is a little and slow we can't suddenly get rich, we have to be patient, I totally agree with that, sure, like mark account , step by step ,

Thankyouu

finally i can share my settings~~~

GPSForexRobotEURUSDv3=
____Size_Of_Lots____=---------------------------------------------
UseMM=true
Lots=0.01
LotsRiskReductor=20.0
____Trading_Days____=---------------------------------------------
AutoAnalysis=false
GPSEU_TradeMonday=true
GPSEU_TradeTuesday=true
GPSEU_TradeWednesday=true
GPSEU_TradeThursday=true
GPSEU_TradeFriday=true
____General_Options____=---------------------------------------------
AutoGMTOffset=true
GMTOffset=1
StealthMode=true
Slippage=2
SeveralTradesAllowed=true
GPSEU_MagicNumber=201502031
__Recovery_Trade_Options__=---------------------------------------------
GPSEU_UseRevAfterSL=true
GPSEU_RevAfterSL_Multiplier=7.0
GPSEU_RevAfterSL_MagNumber=201502032
____Trailing_Stop____=---------------------------------------------
GPSEU_UseTrailingStop=true
GPSEU_TrailingDistance=6.0
GPSEU_TrailingStep=1.0

THIS SETTING ONLY FOR EURUSD!!!!!
Hi :)

I am very interested in your settings, i noticed that you combine 2 robots on one account when i looked at your account at myfxbook.

I understand that you mix two different bots (GPS and DOIT) on one account, do you know what bot contributed to what percentage?

I am looking at copying your setup, i hope you dont mind :)

I have bought the robot and installed it on a demo account to test it.

I have two questions:
1. Once i have changed the settings (added my email and license number for example, i can click "ok" and the robot starts and smiley faces comes up, but i cant click save and replace the file. Not much trouble but i need to enter all the data next time i want to change.

2. I set the auto analizis to false since i read that it should increase the number of trades, so far i had zero trades (only been up today).

Is there any settings i can do to be sure the bot makes a trade, just to see it work :)

So I just bought this robot, it hardly ever trades...only 2 small trades this week, is that normal?

Back