• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GPSForexRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Update:20200909~~
recently i only run EURUSD with GPS cause i have other EAs to run the same account!!!
this setting still 100% win rate now and i change the GPSEU_RevAfterSL_Multiplier=6.0~~

if you are using ECN with commissions account, the recover trade will always let you lose commissions so it not necessary to change it to 7.0, just use default5.9 or 6.0 will be ok!
the same with standard account~
standard account will not lose money with recover trade, use 5.9 or 6.0 will be fine and low risk!!

GPSForexRobotEURUSDv3=
____Size_Of_Lots____=---------------------------------------------
UseMM=true
Lots=0.01
LotsRiskReductor=20.0
____Trading_Days____=---------------------------------------------
AutoAnalysis=false
GPSEU_TradeMonday=true
GPSEU_TradeTuesday=true
GPSEU_TradeWednesday=true
GPSEU_TradeThursday=true
GPSEU_TradeFriday=true
____General_Options____=---------------------------------------------
AutoGMTOffset=true
GMTOffset=1
StealthMode=true
Slippage=2
SeveralTradesAllowed=true
GPSEU_MagicNumber=8
__Recovery_Trade_Options__=---------------------------------------------
GPSEU_UseRevAfterSL=true
GPSEU_RevAfterSL_Multiplier=6.0
GPSEU_RevAfterSL_MagNumber=88
____Trailing_Stop____=---------------------------------------------
GPSEU_UseTrailingStop=true
GPSEU_TrailingDistance=6.0
GPSEU_TrailingStep=1.0

THIS SETTING ONLY FOR EURUSD!!!!!

Update:20200909~~
recently i only run EURUSD with GPS cause i have other EAs to run the same account!!!
this setting still 100% win rate now and i change the GPSEU_RevAfterSL_Multiplier=6.0~~

if you are using ECN with commissions account, the recover trade will always let you lose commissions so it not necessary to change it to 7.0, just use default5.9 or 6.0 will be ok!
the same with standard account~
standard account will not lose money with recover trade, use 5.9 or 6.0 will be fine and low risk!!

GPSForexRobotEURUSDv3=
____Size_Of_Lots____=---------------------------------------------
UseMM=true
Lots=0.01
LotsRiskReductor=20.0
____Trading_Days____=---------------------------------------------
AutoAnalysis=false
GPSEU_TradeMonday=true
GPSEU_TradeTuesday=true
GPSEU_TradeWednesday=true
GPSEU_TradeThursday=true
GPSEU_TradeFriday=true
____General_Options____=---------------------------------------------
AutoGMTOffset=true
GMTOffset=1
StealthMode=true
Slippage=2
SeveralTradesAllowed=true
GPSEU_MagicNumber=8
__Recovery_Trade_Options__=---------------------------------------------
GPSEU_UseRevAfterSL=true
GPSEU_RevAfterSL_Multiplier=6.0
GPSEU_RevAfterSL_MagNumber=88
____Trailing_Stop____=---------------------------------------------
GPSEU_UseTrailingStop=true
GPSEU_TrailingDistance=6.0
GPSEU_TrailingStep=1.0

THIS SETTING ONLY FOR EURUSD!!!!!

Thanks.

So do you recommend using GPS on EURUSD only now?
You wouldn't run GPS on all 4 pairs?

[QUOTE = "BartonYang, publicación: 380111, miembro: 205001"]
análisis automático desactivado, se negociará todos los días
[/ CITAR]
Buenos días me compré el gps forex 3, y lo instale como lo indica el manual en el broker icmarkets en mt4 sin embargo se queda en la ventana con el mensaje esperando tick, no sé si me podría ayudar con esta configuración de software y el ajuste de la configuración de los pares, agradezco su colaboración.

[QUOTE = "BartonYang, publicación: 380111, miembro: 205001"]
análisis automático desactivado, se negociará todos los días
[/ CITAR]
Buenos días me compré el gps forex 3, y lo instale como lo indica el manual en el broker icmarkets en mt4 sin embargo se queda en la ventana con el mensaje esperando tick, no sé si me podría ayudar con esta configuración de software y el ajuste de la configuración de los pares, agradezco su colaboración.

Are you using a demo or a real account?
If you’re using a demo account, it should work immediately after you attached the robot to your chart.

But if you’re using a real account, you need to log into the GPS Forex Robot Member’s area, click on LICENSES, and key in your real MT4 account number. This allows the robot to be authenticated and recognises your real MT4 account.

Hope this helps.

Back