• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GPSForexRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
So Far So EXCELLENT!

Bought this when it was launched last week, so far so good - 100% winning trades. The purchase, delivery and support was excellent, great website with bonuses. I couldnt replicate their backtests, on Alpari or elsewhere, but that was probably just me being a noob. I have it live in a microaccount and on demo in a 10k one. One thing... it only seems to like to trade at 11pm GMT - not sure why, must be the strategy (like ForexMorningTrade) - but so far so good! Keep it up guys!:D

SL of second trade

What will happen if recovery trade also hits Stop Loss?
This is going to wipe off whole of equity in one trade. 540 pips loss
while successful each trade will be making 5 pips.

Bought this when it was launched last week, so far so good - 100% winning trades. The purchase, delivery and support was excellent, great website with bonuses. I couldnt replicate their backtests, on Alpari or elsewhere, but that was probably just me being a noob. I have it live in a microaccount and on demo in a 10k one. One thing... it only seems to like to trade at 11pm GMT - not sure why, must be the strategy (like ForexMorningTrade) - but so far so good! Keep it up guys!:D

Have you had a losing trade by now?

Because it is so simple, I asked my friend to write the code for it, and it was done in half an hours. :) So, I have the source of GPS... but no, I didn't buy it and decompile it etc., I just told my friend what is needed from him to get this thing working. So... if anyone wants it... ;-)
And no, I don't use it, because of a MM of 2nd order that EA is opening!

Because it is so simple, I asked my friend to write the code for it, and it was done in half an hours. :) So, I have the source of GPS... but no, I didn't buy it and decompile it etc., I just told my friend what is needed from him to get this thing working. So... if anyone wants it... ;-)
And no, I don't use it, because of a MM of 2nd order that EA is opening!

Hi Stankovic

How did you know trade logic if you did not buy or decompile the EA?

It's amazing how broker platforms can alter an ea performance. My copy lost a couple of trades effectively wiping out all profits. Probably a good ea but not at investtech

Hi Stankovic

How did you know trade logic if you did not buy or decompile the EA?

Well if you have a little experience, and the system is sooooo simple it's very easy.
This EA does nothing else, but BUY EURUSD with TP5, SL88, every day at midnight GMT+1, and if it hit SL it opens new order 5x lot...
Very easy and very scarrrry....

Back