• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GPSForexRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
He refuses to answer the simplest of questions

I have so far asked the GPS support twice about the ridiculous recovery trade. All I want to know is that, in the settings, if you change the 'max lot size' to match the 'fixed lot size' , will the recovery trade lot size become the same size as the fixed lot size?....

This is either a very difficult question, or he is a very difficult vendor. Either way, recovery trades should be put in the same place as martingales, they crash and burn in the end.....Fish....Pipsminer ee, etc

GPS Robot Slug - Mark Larson supported EA (BTW)

Some initial download hassles due to the interminable upsell Mark Larson hype screens during purchase (despite copy/pasting each screen into FrontPage). Some password problems trying to enter the "purchased" ML support site - but they were resolved.

Tried lots of settings, re-attaching to charts etc and finally got it up as per spec....... but it just sits there. Hooked it up to a 400:1 $10K IamFX recommended demo account and it just emulates an Egyptian Mummy (all bandage and no guts).

Support suggested that I send in logs and screenshots (which I promptly did). A few days passed (and a few more emails) and they got back to me claiming they'd not received the attached RAR file (with the requested data). Re-sent the original email with RAR file attached and Support has since been deep and silent. The process of alienation is almost complete. This Robot was copy-limited to under a 1000 copies (via a "copies remaining" clickdown clock on Larson's site). Once they "ran out" (yeah, right) you were invited to add your name to a list to be next "cab off the rank".

Mark Larson claims his robot trades with 98% accuracy and with a max drawdown of 8%...... but he doesn't mention the irregularity with which it might trade (e.g. "once in a blue moon" or only on Quadruple witching days) or only on non-Intel-based chipped computers running Win XP (SP1).

The upsell add-on of a monthly billing for Larson's site doesn't seem to enhance the experience either. Considering that Mark Larson has a considerable FOREX rep to protect and that this robot was a project of his, I'd suggest that he now intervene or admit that it's a skunk and offer all his clients their money back - both on the bot and the upsells.

I'll post more if my experience improves - however I'm pissed and halfway to Clickbank already.... at this stage.

DD

Some initial download hassles due to the interminable upsell Mark Larson hype screens during purchase (despite copy/pasting each screen into FrontPage). Some password problems trying to enter the "purchased" ML support site - but they were resolved.

Tried lots of settings, re-attaching to charts etc and finally got it up as per spec....... but it just sits there. Hooked it up to a 400:1 $10K IamFX recommended demo account and it just emulates an Egyptian Mummy (all bandage and no guts).

Support suggested that I send in logs and screenshots (which I promptly did). A few days passed (and a few more emails) and they got back to me claiming they'd not received the attached RAR file (with the requested data). Re-sent the original email with RAR file attached and Support has since been deep and silent. The process of alienation is almost complete. This Robot was copy-limited to under a 1000 copies (via a "copies remaining" clickdown clock on Larson's site). Once they "ran out" (yeah, right) you were invited to add your name to a list to be next "cab off the rank".

Mark Larson claims his robot trades with 98% accuracy and with a max drawdown of 8%...... but he doesn't mention the irregularity with which it might trade (e.g. "once in a blue moon" or only on Quadruple witching days) or only on non-Intel-based chipped computers running Win XP (SP1).

The upsell add-on of a monthly billing for Larson's site doesn't seem to enhance the experience either. Considering that Mark Larson has a considerable FOREX rep to protect and that this robot was a project of his, I'd suggest that he now intervene or admit that it's a skunk and offer all his clients their money back - both on the bot and the upsells.

I'll post more if my experience improves - however I'm pissed and halfway to Clickbank already.... at this stage.

DD

I have to admit that so far this is an amazing robot. Have been trading it live since 26JAN11 and had only two loss trades, but that is not the end, on each of those loss trades a reverse trade has been opened to cover and I actually made money on those two loss trades as well. 29 trades so far. Generally opens and closes trades quickly, 1min and 6 secs this morning for a $19.60 profit. Trades mainly Tue, Wed and Thur, occasionally Fri. Not sure but think if turned off it seems to study the market for a couple of days before trading again that could be why nothing on Mondays.

The only hitch I have had whilst installing was I missed that you have to enter your email address as well as the clickbank number then wait 15min or so for it to register.

Well done Mark Larsen, I bought this because I trusted you (that was the only reason) and I am not sorry at all, you have done brilliantly.

David

Anyone experience with this EA? what about starting with $500, any risk of blowing account?

thanks

Well if you have a little experience, and the system is sooooo simple it's very easy.
This EA does nothing else, but BUY EURUSD with TP5, SL88, every day at midnight GMT+1, and if it hit SL it opens new order 5x lot...
Very easy and very scarrrry....

Hi Zeljko, can I have a copy of your version please.
Thanks

Well if you have a little experience, and the system is sooooo simple it's very easy.
This EA does nothing else, but BUY EURUSD with TP5, SL88, every day at midnight GMT+1, and if it hit SL it opens new order 5x lot...

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your good detective work!
Could you send me your ea for this.
Thanks.

This EA is not trading everyday at GMT +1. It is filtered with some indicator yet.
Can anybody share the name of the indicator?

Blue Moon

DD

Today is the "BLUE MOON" day. The day you start to take notice that this Martingale system is doomed for failure.

I woke up this morning to find I was in a e/u trade with a small DD. Not a problem this rarely occurs and it always rights itself before mid-day. I took a look at my trade later in the afternoon and found the e/u Buy closed with a loss of -88 pips.
A recovery trade had opened in the opposite direction trying to recover, running at a DD of -120 pip and 5X the normal lot size.
I'd love to think my account could with stand this aggressive trade recovery but I fear I will receive a margin call.

One thing for certain in spite of all the wining trades since January - May 2011 this EA as managed to capture 22% not the 30% per mth as advertised.
For the record my broker is Forex.com.

I have sent numerous emails to support and in spite of feeding these guys with records, logs & screenshots they provide such generic responses you'd you'd feel much better having your teeth pulled out...
Anyway lets see what happens with this trade if it does recover the EA is being sent to the BIN... where Shhh|%e like this belongs...

Today is the "BLUE MOON" day. The day you start to take notice that this Martingale system is doomed for failure.

I woke up this morning to find I was in a e/u trade with a small DD. Not a problem this rarely occurs and it always rights itself before mid-day. I took a look at my trade later in the afternoon and found the e/u Buy closed with a loss of -88 pips.
A recovery trade had opened in the opposite direction trying to recover, running at a DD of -120 pip and 5X the normal lot size.
I'd love to think my account could with stand this aggressive trade recovery but I fear I will receive a margin call.

One thing for certain in spite of all the wining trades since January - May 2011 this EA as managed to capture 22% not the 30% per mth as advertised.
For the record my broker is Forex.com.

I have sent numerous emails to support and in spite of feeding these guys with records, logs & screenshots they provide such generic responses you'd you'd feel much better having your teeth pulled out...
Anyway lets see what happens with this trade if it does recover the EA is being sent to the BIN... where Shhh|%e like this belongs...

The recovery trade worked out and I made a few extra pips. In all fairness the GPSForexRobot may provide 30% per month but it does not for me, in spite of my many emails to the support team and their lack lustre responses.

With regards to the recovery trade when you have your " Blue Moon" you'll really have to manage the recovery as best as you can, but one day expect a margin call it's inevitable!!

Now if you think the EA is not worth the risk of having one trade wipe out your account I'm inclined to agree with you..

So you want your money back, uh?

So you found out this GPS EA is a total scam. You realized that they use an ugly and risky version of Martingale without SL. You checked their trades and were able to catch them cheating and faking the entry and exit prices, even deleting trades altogether. You know for a fact that you will never get that 30% promised return and it will be more like a blown up account unless you stop using this POS right away.

Now you want your refund, that should be easy since Mark Larsen himself promised you a 60 days Money Back Guarantee. He wouldn't lie to you or try to keep your hard earned monies, right?

LOL, be prepared for something like this (read from the bottom up for chronological order):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL COMMENTS

----------
CBSYSTEM: CLOSED: 2011-05-13 04:56:34 PM
Transaction Refunded

----------
CBCSR(Jutta G): EXPIRED: 2011-05-13 04:50:38 PM
Hello Vendor,

This customer has contacted us again regarding the refund they requested for this purchase. They stated they are not interested in receiving technical support for the product. ClickBank issued an immediate refund on this ticket to prevent it from being changed again.

----------
CUSTOMER: CHANGED: 2011-05-13 07:33:26 AM
Changed from Tech Support to Refund

Are you kidding me? This is the FOURTH time!!!!!
PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. SAVE THE BS FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.

PS.: I already started a claim w/PayPal.

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-05-13 07:15:34 AM
Changed from Refund to Tech Support

Hi Erich,

It's Ok! No Problem at all.. but as you can see gps robot have great results of trading with our affiliates as well:
GPS Forex Robot Now Under Test
GPS Forex Robot

Moreover please remember:
In the nearest future we will release new powerful and improved version of GPS Forex Robot with new pairs and with the possibility to change all parameters of expert. So, every trader can use his individual approach to the trading with the GPS Forex Robot, can set Risks levels, can change settings for the "Stealth mode" and show stop levels on the chart, can reduce the Stop Loss levels, increase the profits and much more. This version and other really useful things will available ONLY for GPS Forex Robot customers and absolutely FREE!

Best regards,
Mark

P.S.: I can also suggest something very interesting for you: Huge collection of FREE EA's(not from the Forex EA Lab)! Let us know if you are interested and I will provide you access to this archives!

----------
CUSTOMER: CHANGED: 2011-05-12 02:02:40 PM

Thank for your second canned response which makes no sense at all and tells me
that you are not even reading my emails.

For the third time: NO, I DO NOT NEED TECH SUPPORT/ADVICES. YES, I AM ASKING FOR
A FULL REFUND.

I thought this was going to be a 'no questions asked 60 days Money Back
Guaranteed' as you advertised.

Please proceed with my refund so we both avoid a chargeback process from PayPal.

Thanks.

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-05-12 12:11:23 PM

Hi Erich,

As you already know 2011 year is really unstable period for the markets,
since the last events in Japan some bars on the jpy charts contains 2500 pips,
so on this instability many good ea's just blow users account, but only the best
ea's stay on float, like gps robot! You should understand that this is better
to makes rarely trades on the too unstable market than makes often trades
and blow users account! Moreover, I can say to you that in the nearest future
we will release new version of the gps robot which will have a lot of
advantages!

Best regards

----------
CUSTOMER: CHANGED: 2011-05-12 06:37:29 AM

Thank you for your canned response.

Also thank you for allowing me to see your trades through the investor access
account, I did and I could verify that you are faking the information about your
trades. The trade reported on that account for Monday May 10th 2011 01:00 was
allegedly made at prices that never existed for that time-frame. It's very sad
that you have to resource to those scams in order to sell your product.
I made copies of those records in case you decide to rollback this blatant
fraud.

As per your new requirement (in no place in your website or your Terms and
Conditions you mention that we need to produce a copy of our statements in order
to get a refund) here is a link to my latest statement on my REAL money account:
Statement: 208947 - Erich Quintero . Please observe how your product caused several
losses on my account.

I would like to request from you to please adhere to your advertised Terms and
Conditions and specifically to your 60 day Money Back / 'No Questions Asked'
Policy .

This is not a tech support request, no need to redirect my claim again. This is
a straight REFUND request.

Please be advised that I am also sending copies of all communications to PayPal,
just in case I have to start a charge back process. I really hope this is not the
case.

Thanks a lot for your attention,
Erich Quintero

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-05-11 08:38:33 AM

Hello,

Why you not satisfied? Every day we get thousands emails
from our customers, friends and fellow traders with kind words
and thanks about results of gps robot! I think you use incorrect
settings or you use gps robot with bad trading conditions. Please
provide me information about your brokerage, leverage value,
average spread values and so on. I help you with your trading
and you will get stable profitable results every day as well.

You can verify gps robot trading through investor access account with
profit already more than 50% durint three months, use this data:
Login: 3247611
Server: FxPro.com-Demo1
Investor: [removed] (read only password)

Moreover, I am sorry to hear that you requested refund. We truly want to help
you with GPS Robot trading.

First of all let me explain the 60 day Money Back Policy:
Trade GPS Robot on a DEMO account (they are FREE to open with any FX
broker) or live account, as you wish, for 30 days. If you are not happy
with the results, NO MATTER what they are, send us your account statement
within 60 days of purchasing and we will give you a FULL refund - no
questions asked.

Please, however, bear in mind that upon receiving a refund on your
purchase, you will no longer be able to use any of our products!
If you have technical problems with the software (i.e. installations
issues, activations troubles) please let us know and we will be more
than happy to assign a personal manager that will assist you!

We really want you to stay with us and can offer you great bonuses.
Let us know if you are interested!

Here are the current results with GPS robot. As you can see the robot
is working really well:

GPS Forex Robot

IamFx (Real Money):
Statement: 300301 - Ronald Kravchuk
Alpari (Real Money):
http://forexealab.com/statements/gpsforexrobotalparireal/ab1ba7f647/statement.ht
m

FxOpen:
Statement: 329733 - GPS Forex Robot FXOpen

FXDD:
Statement: 7824535 - GPS Forex Robot FXDD

FXCM:
Statement: 2088915902 - GPS Forex Robot FXCM

Backtests:
Strategy Tester: GPSForexRobotEURUSD
Strategy Tester: GPSForexRobotUSDCHF

Moreover you can verify the results of forwardtests of GPS Forex Robot
on more than 10 different brokerages here:
GPS Forex Robot - Forex EA Lab

Read important information for you my close friend and fellow trader:
In the nearest future we will release new powerful and improved version
of GPS Forex Robot with new pairs and with the possibility to change all
parameters of expert. So, every trader can use his individual approach
to the trading with the GPS Forex Robot, can set Risks levels, can change
settings for the "Stealth mode" and show stop levels on the chart, can
reduce the Stop Loss levels, increase the profits and much more. This
version and other really useful things will available ONLY for GPS Forex
Robot customers and absolutely FREE!

Best regards,
Mark

P.S.: I can also suggest something very interesting for you: Huge collection of
FREE EA's(not from the Forex EA Lab)! Let us know if you are interested and I
will provide you access to this archives!

----------
CUSTOMER: CREATED: 2011-05-10 06:14:38 PM
Greetings:

I am not satisfied with the product and according to the vendor's Terms &
Conditions and specifically to the part that reads :

"Charges ? All charges are refundable during the first 60 days from the date of
purchase. Following 60 days from the date of purchase, nor refunds will be made.
You shall contact ClickBank regarding any requests for refunds within 60 days of
the date of purchase."

I would like to exercise my right to a full refund.

Thank you,
Erich Quintero

PURCHASE INFORMATION

Order Number: 9YQHEPFQ
Order Date: 04/04/2011 12:00 AM PDT
Customer Name: Erich Quintero
Customer Email: xxxxxx@quintsys.com

Product: GPS Forex Robot
Product ID: 1
Vendor's Site: GPS Forex Robot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYMENT DETAILS

Payment Method: PayPal
Subtotal: $149.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $149.00

©2011 ClickBank All Rights Reserved.

Click Sales Inc
917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200
Boise ID 83706 USA

Back