Grand Capital: Forex, Binary Options, CFD

On the 27th of June
Grand Capital recognized as the fastest developing broker in Nigeria
Grand Capital was awarded as the fastest growing broker in Nigeria by popular local radio station Star FM. At the award ceremony, our head office was represented by Goutam Das, Director of Development in Africa at Grand Capital.

Our company has been an active presence in the region. In just a one year, Grand Capital opened four new offices, two in Lagos, one in Port Harcourt and one in Ife. The increasing demand for our services inspired us to improve our trading conditions, in 2019 we added two new payment options that allow making deposits and withdrawing funds in Nigerian nairas. All of this is available for our traders right now. Furthermore, we regularly hold educational events in the region: trading and investing seminars, webinars, expos.
If you’re interested in online trading, visit our office in your city and start learning. See contacts.

Goutam Das, Director of Development in Africa:

“We wholeheartedly thank Star FM for appreciating the activity of Grand Capital so highly. We are honored to receive this award. In our work, we always prioritize the needs of our clients, and we hope to continue living up to their trust.”

On the 27th of June
Interview with contest winners: Make mistakes and analyze them. Only then you’ll understand how to trade properly
Most of our traders are self-taught. Before starting to trade, they had to absorb a lot of information. But they kept going towards their goal, thinking of their failures as of useful experience that would help them in the future. And this is exactly what happened. Read the stories of our contest winners in our latest interview round-up.
Andriy Leontiev, Ukraine, winner of the 248th round of Rally Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $500
  • Preferred instruments: gold and oil
  • Preferred indicators: Fibonacci grid
My name is Andriy, I’m 44 and I work as a security guard. My hobbies are trading and gardening. I got into trading about a year ago thanks to professional forums and webinars. At first, I set small goals for myself: for example, to take the first place in a contest. Now I want to become an account manager and earn consistent income, so that trading becomes and alternative to a regular job. My day begins with reading news and fundamental analyses, then analyses of charts, I learn what happened to the markets, then I set up Stop orders and go out to the garden. Gardening is my way of dealing with emotions. I picked Grand Capital because of their great contests and positive reviews. I tried not to look at the other contest participants’ rating before the finish so I didn’t get nervous. It helped me win. When I’m calm, my trades are well thought out. Beginners should choose a strategy that suits them: scalping, middle term of long term; analyze trades and never stop working on them.
Andriy Dralyuk, Ukraine, winner of the 76th round of Futures Trade, received a no-deposit bonus to $1,000
  • Preferred instruments: GBPJPY, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, USDZAR, FDAX
  • Preferred trading strategies: long term trading, scalping
  • Preferred indicators: Moving Averages, Fibonacci Retracement
My name is Andriy, I’m a business owner. My hobbies include guitar, athletics and, of course, trading. I learned trading myself, by the method of trial and error, read a lot of analytics on the websites of investing companies, followed the market, drew parallels and made conclusions. Right now my goal is simple: start getting 1,000% of profit monthly. If I make it, it would be a great success. My worst trade involved buying pounds. It was just before the Brexit referendum. I thought it was the best time to buy GBP and lost about a thousand pips in a day, my balance hit zero. Since then I’ve been using Stop Loss and carefully choose volume of a trade. Generally I’m not prone to excessive worrying, but meditation helps me control my emotions. When choosing a broker, I pay attention to rating. Grand Capital has a pretty good rating. As for the contests organized by Grand Capital, I like available trading instruments, quick rounds and transparent rules. Nothing needs improving so far.
The struggle was pretty intense in this round. On Thursday, I understood that I was getting behind and started trading FDAX index because it was highly liquid and temporarily volatile. Thanks to this, I managed to take the first place.
My piece of advice to novice traders is not to give up. You’ll have drawdowns, as well as failures. Make mistakes and analyze them. Only then you’ll understand how to trade properly. Don’t be afraid of failures, they are a part of victory.

On the 9th of July
Interview with contest winners: "All trades are worthwhile, some bring you money, others bring experience"
Success is a relative notion. Someone would be discouraged by failure and stop acting entirely, but others would find new opportunities in a complex situation. Great illustration of this statement is the story of our contestant from Pakistan. We invite you to read our interview with him and other contest winners.

m 43, I own a business. I’ve been trading almost 6 years, learned from various courses and seminars, practiced on a demo account and contests. I want to become an investment manager in the future. I avoid worrying too much thanks to my self-confidence, experience and caution when making decisions. When choosing a broker, I pay attention to the following criteria: spread, execution speed, trading conditions. Drag Trade is a pretty exhausting contest, because it lasts only one hour and traders have to use all opportunities they get to win. My recommendation to novice traders is to learn from your own experience, feel free to ask about anything they don’t understand, be persistent.

Kasandra Vranic, Serbia, winner of 249th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus

I’m 25, I’m a college student, I study construction. I’m interested in physics, math, music. I’ve been trading for about a year. My future goal is to provide for my self with trading. My dog helps me relieve stress, hugging it restores my strength. My choice of broker is based on many criteria: integrity, reviews, spreads and swaps, instruments, trading conditions, available deposit and withdrawal options, fees. I chose Grand Capital because I was satisfied with everything I mentioned, and also I like the contests very much. They are great! I like to feel the thrill of competition, every trader can show what they are capable of and the winner is determined by experience, not luck. The round that I won was very captivating! I started off quite well, chose a volatile instrument and guessed the direction of the price movement correctly. Last few hours were very intense because I was ahead only by a small margin. I was very happy when it all ended in my favor! If I were to give a piece of advice to beginners, I’d suggest practicing on demo accounts until you’re sure you understand how everything works. When you feel confident, go for the real account. Always have a trading plan prepared!

Jamal Jan, Pakistan, winner of the 578th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

My name is Jamal Jan, I’m 32. I like cricket and social networks, and Forex is my passion. My cousins taught me trading, they are professionals. I want to earn enough to buy my own house, and it’s going well so far! I’ve been trading for 2 years, stated with gold, then moved on to currencies and energies. But gold still remains my favorite instrument. I use EAs and carefully examine volumes of currency pairs. If the volumes are huge, I see the trend. I think that all trades are worthwhile, some bring you money, others bring experience. My most memorable trade involved GBP/JPY, my profit reached 1,000 pips. To be honest, initially I chose Grand Capital because of the contests, but started trading here them because I liked them so much. Beginners should first study a lot, then try trading with small investments to test their strategies.

On the 16th July
First Grand Capital office in Brazil

This business week has started off with great news for our traders in South America. We’re glad to announce that a new Grand Capital office opened on July 11th, 2019 in Imbituba, Santa Catarina, Brazil.

This office with a stunning view of the Atlantic coast has everything necessary to receive clients and conduct business meetings.

Come to our new office to receive:

—advice on capital management, improve your financial literacy and learn more about online trading;

—assistance in using automated trading systems and EAs.
Our new office will offer consultation services to both new and existing clients of Grand Capital. Furthermore, our experts will help you open a trading account, deposit and withdraw funds, they will tell you about legal and fiscal aspects of Forex, about bonuses and special offers of Grand Capital.
Address: Avenida Dr. João Rimsa, n° 785 — Sala 812, Centro, Imbituba, Santa Catarina, Brasil.

Phone: +55 48 99158 3331

See you in our new office!

On the 16th Of July
Educational seminars held in Francistown and Gaborone

On July 3rd and 6th, Grand Capital held educational seminars in Gaborone and Francistown, Botswana’s capital and second largest city respectively.
At the event, our representatives spoke about Forex trading and the earning opportunities it offers.
The event was hosted by Grand Capital partner Mpho Motlhasedi with the assistance from our Director of Development in Africa Goutam Das.
The speakers talked about the possibilities offered by MetaTrader4 trading platform, how to set up orders, what kind of trading account to choose. They also discussed the advantages of copy trading and passive investments. Before the event concluded, visitors had a chance to talk to the speakers and ask them questions about Forex trading.
Follow our news and never miss an upcoming event.

Grand Capital met the future RAMM managers in Amsterdam
On July 8th, representatives of Grand Capital met investment account managers in Amsterdam. They talked about the future collaboration and the operation of RAMM as part of our company’s activity. Managers from the UK, the US and the Netherlands took part in the meeting. The event resulted in eight professional traders joining our company, they are planning to start sharing their trading strategies with investors very soon.

We remind you that Grand Capital introduced the innovative copy trading platform RAMM in June, 2019. Among its advantages over the previous generation platforms are its flexible settings. They allow to increase the effectiveness of trading strategies and the quality of trading.

You can see the list of all trading strategies and choose the best one in the RAMM section on our website.

Special contest for traders in Burkina Faso, main prize is $1,000
We at Grand Capital are always happy to help our clients. This time, we decided to open the doors to financial markets for those who’ve been waiting for a special chance. In search for the most talented and clever traders, we launch a contest on demo accounts with real $1,000 as the main prize.

Any client can participate in the contest, whether they are just a newbie or have been trading with us for a long time! You can practice and earn at the same time, and receive extra profit in addition to that from your primary trading activities.

The first and the second place will be awarded with prizes. The first place receives the winner’s cup and $1,000, the second place receives $500.

Terms of the contest:

Participation is free.

To take part in the contest:

1. Open a demo Standard MT4 account denominated in USD with a leverage of 1:100 and a balance of $10,000.
  2. Through August 4th, call one of the phone numbers listed below and provide your demo account ID. At the start of the contest, you must have no open trades and your balance must be $10,000.
The contest will start on August 5th at 12:00 AM (server time). It will finish on September 5th, at 12:00 AM (server time). Trades opened after 12:00 AM on September 5th will not be included in the results.

You can choose any of the available instruments for trading. Trader who makes the most profit on their demo account wins.

Registration for the contest is open from July 26th through August 4th.

The results will be announced on September 10th, the prizes will be awarded on September 11th.

To register or to learn details, call or message us via WhatsApp: 76 26 31 30 / 70 83 08 06 / 77 03 74 32 / 77 35 37 91

An open trading class was held in Port Harcourt
Grand Capital regularly organizes training seminars in Africa. They are aimed at novice traders and anyone who wants to receive income from financial market trading. Such event was held on July 28th at Grand Capital office in Port Harcourt (Nigeria).

The speakers explained how Forex works, what instruments can be used for trading, the guests also learned about the main types of transactions. The seminar was held by a partner of Grand Capital in Nigeria. He also talked about avoiding losses and maximizing your profit from financial market trading.

If you are from Nigeria and want to take part in similar events organized by Grand Capital, contact us to find out the date of the next seminar:

Phone: +2349011598136

Phone or WhatsApp: +234 9011598136

Phone or WhatsApp: +79643293668

Over 60 new cryptocurrency pairs on MT5
In 2018, we launched a new account type for trading in the MetaTrader 5 platform. This platform is known for its advanced features: primarily the netting and hedging systems of order accounting, depth of market, separate accounting of orders and trades.

Today we are pleased to announce that 61 new cryptocurrency pairs will be added to the list of instruments available on MT5 accounts.
Most of the new pairs involve popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Etherium, Ripple, Litecoin and Binance Coin. Full list with specifications is available here.
Currently there are nearly 450 trading instruments available on MT5 accounts, including classic Forex instruments, CFDs on stocks, currencies, indices, raw materials and more.
New cryptocurrency pairs will become available for trading starting from January 20th, 2020!
Cryptocurrency trading on MT5 accounts:
  • Spreads from 13 pips;
  • Wide variety of instruments: 100 cryptocurrency pairs;
  • Minimum deposit is $100.
Open an MT5 account and start trading
The cryptocurrency market opens up vast possibilities for trading:
  • Unlimited trading schedule — the market is open 24/7;
  • Cryptocurrencies are more volatile, which means there’s more profit to make;
  • Reliability and transparency of decentralized cryptocurrencies;
  • Investment alternative to familiar trading instruments.

New Grand Capital office opened in Armenia
Grand Capital started 2020 with a new office in Yerevan. Our clients in Armenia now can get advice on trading and investment services from a qualified expert, as well as discuss the opportunity of partnership with an international brand.
Mehdi Khatami, the head of Yerevan office:
“The number of regional offices of Grand Capital continues to grow, and we are happy that our own office opened at a very special time – on the Christmas day! Our team is ready to answer all your questions about trading, help you open a trading account and tell everything about partnership with us. Merry Christmas and welcome!”
1-new_hK4Agce.jpg

Office contacts:
WhatsApp: 0037444281212
Email: mehdi@grandcapital.net
Address: Yerevan, Koryun st. 21, 3rd floor
Working hours:
Mon–Sat: 10:00–19:00 (UTC +4).
Sun: closed.

Back