GRAND CAPITAL SCAM

Would Grand Capital's representative care to share exactly what the nature of the suspicious activity is?

Hi Pharaoh,

The company has the right to not share the details publicly to avoid the repetition of such situation.

We would like to remind once again - client's funds were refunded to the account they were deposited from, which can be confirmed by the screenshots uploaded earlier.

Hi Mazahir,

We did return your funds back to your account and uploaded the screenshots of the transactions on this forum. Strangely enough, you avoid mentioning this fact in your comments. Grand Capital is an honest broker and we demand honesty from our clients. We work with traders who earn profit honestly and this statement can be supported by thousands of traders from all over the world who have worked with us during the 10 years that we are present on the market. The company has the right to deny service if the client's trades are suspicious. The client's funds in this case are refunded.
Hi,
I think I have to teach how to talk and how to speak and how to reply any question. I have asked you a question
that what my suspicious activity is? and you answering something else. If someone deposit you 1000USD and earn 7000$ and request you 7000 profit and you send his 1000USD back and block 7000USD profit and make the world fool by saying you are honest and fair? I think you consider everyone here non-sense mad people who can not read between the lines. You did not returned my funds back you only returned my initial deposit back and block my total profit of 11000USD. Its very good deal for you IF I lost all money then everything will be fine like before and no suspicious activity. BUT Now when I made big profit then you have a good solution too i.e send my initial deposit back and eat up my whole profit and block my accounts and kick me off.
2nd thing don't tell me about your history of 10 years and world wide clients because I am here for business and I know only what you did to me. I did not do any suspicious activity and you have no answer because thieves have no answers ever. Only GOD can combat with you. We clients are week poor goats and you brokers are hungry wolves always eating us with different tactics. we can not do nothing except crying over different forums like here and that's it.

Would Grand Capital's representative care to share exactly what the nature of the suspicious activity is?
Hi Pharaoh
These SCAMMERS have simple strategy. If client keep on losing and client is overall in loss then they happy and allow client to work for life time. In 2nd case If client make profit again and again and is overall in profit then they have a big trouble and don't like this client because they are market makers and they have also solution for client like this that they simply send his initial deposit back and block all profit and don't allow client to trade further by saying client that your trading style is suspicious. same thing they did to me. In this strategy the company will always be in profit as company will never give withdrawal from their pocket.
Grand Capital has send my initial deposit of almost 4000USD back and block my 11000USD profit according to their business strategy.

Hi Pharaoh,

The company has the right to not share the details publicly to avoid the repetition of such situation.

We would like to remind once again - client's funds were refunded to the account they were deposited from, which can be confirmed by the screenshots uploaded earlier.

Seems to me that instead of being all mysterious, it would be in the company's best interests to explicitly state the nature of trades which can result in a profits being confiscated and an account being closed down. That way, anyone wanting to reuse this "secret" abusive method will go and find some other broker's time to waste.

Seems to me that instead of being all mysterious, it would be in the company's best interests to explicitly state the nature of trades which can result in a profits being confiscated and an account being closed down. That way, anyone wanting to reuse this "secret" abusive method will go and find some other broker's time to waste.
I think all sensible clients and reader can clearly see the Grand Capital replies and know their method of stealing money. When you make profit they will call your trades as "secret" abusive method and block your money. That is how simple stealing client's money. I just all clients to invest on brokerage instead of trading and steal client money and be rich in days without any risk, This is the "secret" abusive method of Grand Capital to their clients.
Anyone can read the whole case and see clearly that in this way Grand Capital can steal any client's money by saying same replies to everyone who make profit. I suggest every client reading this case please avoid such brokers. These kind of brokers have many ways to eat up all your money. Before choosing a broker see Forex Peace army and other websites about their reputation. Grand Capital you can clearly see here is a big Fraud and they accept everything here. No security of funds no security of your trades. you will be kicked off if you make profit and you always be welcomed If you loose money.

Back