GRAND CAPITAL SCAM

mazahir

Recruit
I want to Inform all clients working with the broker grandcapital.net that this is a very very big scam. Stealing client's money by offering bonuses and then If you made profit you will be kicked off legally.
I was offered bonus and when I start and deposit more than USD4000 total in my 3 accounts 485323, 485600 and 500528 they give me bonus 115%. Then I trade for a week and make almost USD11000 profit. then I requested withdrawal on 2nd of NOV 2016. Now they start delaying and after 7 days on 10th of NOV they block my member area access and then disabled my 3 accounts. I can not access my accounts and can not login to my member area. I go to live chat at website and talk. they told you will get email after an hour and I received this email after an hour,
Dear Ali Mazahir,

According to the Client Agreement "5.7. The Company has the right on its own discretion to invalidate any Client’s trading transaction or close one or several Client’s positions at a current price at any time, in case the Client violates the present Agreement and/or relevant Regulations." and "5.8.To suspend service provision to the Client at any time, in case reasonable grounds are present, without prior notification of the Client and without disclosing the reasons." your initial deposit has been sent to your details.

when I ask reason, they said we can not tell reason.
I have all proofs regarding my case some snapshot I am uploading for reference.
At live chat you can clearly see the tone of their lies. also they have accept at live chat by saying "YES YOU HAVE PROFIT". I request you to invite them and I will prove everything they demand. They are ruining trader's lives.

Attachments

• block.png
    block.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 0
  • disabled.png
    disabled.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ss.png
    ss.png
    484.6 KB · Views: 0
I want to Inform all clients working with the broker grandcapital.net that this is a very very big scam. Stealing client's money by offering bonuses and then If you made profit you will be kicked off legally.
I was offered bonus and when I start and deposit more than USD4000 total in my 3 accounts 485323, 485600 and 500528 they give me bonus 115%. Then I trade for a week and make almost USD11000 profit. then I requested withdrawal on 2nd of NOV 2016. Now they start delaying and after 7 days on 10th of NOV they block my member area access and then disabled my 3 accounts. I can not access my accounts and can not login to my member area. I go to live chat at website and talk. they told you will get email after an hour and I received this email after an hour,
Dear Ali Mazahir,

According to the Client Agreement "5.7. The Company has the right on its own discretion to invalidate any Client’s trading transaction or close one or several Client’s positions at a current price at any time, in case the Client violates the present Agreement and/or relevant Regulations." and "5.8.To suspend service provision to the Client at any time, in case reasonable grounds are present, without prior notification of the Client and without disclosing the reasons." your initial deposit has been sent to your details.

At live chat you can clearly see the tone of their lies. also they have accept at live chat by saying "YES YOU HAVE PROFIT". I request you to invite them and I will prove everything they demand. They are ruining trader's lives.

Attachments

• block.png
    block.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 0
  • disabled.png
    disabled.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ss.png
    ss.png
    484.6 KB · Views: 0
Dear Ali Mazahir,

Here is the link of Grand Capital Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8304/www.grandcapital.net go ahead and invite him to this thread. He was last seen:Nov 6, 2015 so I dont think you will get any reply from him by that profile but GIVE IT TRY. Also share this thread`s link to them via email or live chat and invite them to reply here.

Dear Ali Mazahir,

Hi Mazahir,
On the 2nd on November you contacted our customer support, asking about the withdrawal terms as a bonus was granted upon your deposit. To address your question, our support manager looked into your account, which showed profit, as we can see on the second LiveChat screenshot you submitted.

After the mentioned conversation, you created a withdrawal request. For security reasons and to detect abuse of bonus rules, etc. accounts are reviewed prior to withdrawal. A suspicious activity was detected on your account and a thourough investigetion resulted in a blockage of your account as per the pp 5.7 and 5.8 of the Client Agreement you cited above. You were notified by email (the 1st LiveChat screenshot you attached).

Please note that Grand Capital does not tolerate abuse of our systems of any sort. On the 9th of November all the funds initially deposited by you were retuned back to your Skrill account in the amount of 4 170 USD(attached are the screenshots of the transactions) and you were permanently banned from using Grand Capital services.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
Dear Ali Mazahir,

Hi Mazahir,
On the 2nd on November you contacted our customer support, asking about the withdrawal terms as a bonus was granted upon your deposit. To address your question, our support manager looked into your account, which showed profit, as we can see on the second LiveChat screenshot you submitted.

After the mentioned conversation, you created a withdrawal request. For security reasons and to detect abuse of bonus rules, etc. accounts are reviewed prior to withdrawal. A suspicious activity was detected on your account and a thourough investigetion resulted in a blockage of your account as per the pp 5.7 and 5.8 of the Client Agreement you cited above. You were notified by email (the 1st LiveChat screenshot you attached).

Please note that Grand Capital does not tolerate abuse of our systems of any sort. On the 9th of November all the funds initially deposited by you were retuned back to your Skrill account in the amount of 4 170 USD(attached are the screenshots of the transactions) and you were permanently banned from using Grand Capital services.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi Mazahir,

Hi,
Do you think all the people here in this world are fool and sick of minds and you are the only smart person with healthy mind to fool people and cheat money? your reply is is in itself a big slap on your dirty face and you accepted in written that that you have blocked my accounts and profits and now there is no need to prove that you have blocked my profit. you confirm my case.
Your way of stealing money is your this reply which you send to everyone who made profit, "A suspicious activity was detected on your account and a thourough investigetion resulted in a blockage of your account as per the pp 5.7 and 5.8 of the Client Agreement"
And after that if client ask which criminal suspicious activity I did? which bonus abuse I did? you immediately finish debate by saying "THAT IS ENOUGH".
Yes that is enough for you as you only need to talk till this point because your goal of stealing money has achieved till this point. After this point your dirty face going to be exposed so you stop talking and replying and that's it. Prove here at this forum that I have did any bonus abuse or criminal activity or suspicious activity. Do you have balls to prove it which you write?

Hi Mazahir,

Hi,
Do you think all the people here in this world are fool and sick of minds and you are the only smart person with healthy mind to fool people and cheat money? your reply is is in itself a big slap on your dirty face and you accepted in written that that you have blocked my accounts and profits and now there is no need to prove that you have blocked my profit. you confirm my case.
Your way of stealing money is your this reply which you send to everyone who made profit, "A suspicious activity was detected on your account and a thourough investigetion resulted in a blockage of your account as per the pp 5.7 and 5.8 of the Client Agreement"
And after that if client ask which criminal suspicious activity I did? which bonus abuse I did? you immediately finish debate by saying "THAT IS ENOUGH".
Yes that is enough for you as you only need to talk till this point because your goal of stealing money has achieved till this point. After this point your dirty face going to be exposed so you stop talking and replying and that's it. Prove here at this forum that I have did any bonus abuse or criminal activity or suspicious activity. Do you have balls to prove it which you write?

Would Grand Capital's representative care to share exactly what the nature of the suspicious activity is?

Hi,

Hi Mazahir,

We did return your funds back to your account and uploaded the screenshots of the transactions on this forum. Strangely enough, you avoid mentioning this fact in your comments. Grand Capital is an honest broker and we demand honesty from our clients. We work with traders who earn profit honestly and this statement can be supported by thousands of traders from all over the world who have worked with us during the 10 years that we are present on the market. The company has the right to deny service if the client's trades are suspicious. The client's funds in this case are refunded.

Back