• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
I would like to chime in on the intellectual property issue. FapTurbo claims some of these EAs are clones and have stolen their code. I do not say they have or have not. More than likely they have. But as a programmer my self, I have acquired bits of code here and there that I cut and paste into my programs. Now the program is mine but not every line of code. There are only so many ways to do any one function with in an EA or an indicator. Since you can always find code that preexisted what you put into an EA there will always be some one that can claim that the code in your EA is theirs. Thus your EA is not an origional. I guess what I'm saying is that Intellectual property belongs to the person or company with the most powerful attorney.

A few lines of code is one thing. Copying large blocks of the code is quite another. One of these stolen EAs produced IDENTICAL trading results once the orginal EA's settings were adjusted to match the defaults in the copy. The other one shows large chunks of copied code.

Enterrra vs. Your Lucky

Hahahah!
Now take a look on Enterra mq4 file and compre to Your Lucky FREE EA.
This is the same EA as well :)

Be aware

Beware! Considering the appearence of Enterra Forex Star EA falsifications please beware of any offers to buy Enterra's Advisor for lower price and on the sites without any link to product author. Please remember when purchasing of falsified product you assume all the risks and responsibility regarding the purchase and consequences for your trading account as such clients will have no technical support from the Enterra team with regards to assistance and updates (which are of a great importance for any Advisor to stay profitable).

Seems you were using some falsified EA with the name of Enterra. We are not responsible for the fake products and recommend all the traders be more carefull when buying or taking from some free forums and other resources any EAs not supported by the original producer.
We have dozens of requests from those who had used fakes and failed.
Please be judicious in such issues. The risk is great!

Wish you good trade. :)

lol

Beware! Considering the appearence of Enterra Forex Star EA falsifications please beware of any offers to buy Enterra's Advisor for lower price and on the sites without any link to product author. Please remember when purchasing of falsified product you assume all the risks and responsibility regarding the purchase and consequences for your trading account as such clients will have no technical support from the Enterra team with regards to assistance and updates (which are of a great importance for any Advisor to stay profitable).

Seems you were using some falsified EA with the name of Enterra. We are not responsible for the fake products and recommend all the traders be more carefull when buying or taking from some free forums and other resources any EAs not supported by the original producer.
We have dozens of requests from those who had used fakes and failed.
Please be judicious in such issues. The risk is great!

Wish you good trade. :)

Yea! Mine too! If My EA losses money for you,the EA is ,OF COURSE, a fake! Must be!Lol-lol Priceless. I wish I had come up with this type of excuse-This 1 BS line of crap, has in on breath, rendered this company suspect in my view(even if their claim is true).

Back