• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Nice EA

I am using this robot, and can confirm that EA is very good, just need to find a suitable broker. I personally took from one broker more than 15 thousand dollars and then quickly withdrew the money, while the broker does not become bankrupt ;)

Personally, my opinion!

Now someone will say that I, too, the manufacturer of the EA BOSS robot! Hey, this is a forum and people can have an opinion that is unlike yours! :shocked:

Yeah, but it's amazing how many people create a brand new account just to push a product. It's even more amazing when they do it in a thread dedicated to how that product was an over-priced copy of another product.

Even better, your predecessor used a proxy to try to hide his location. Why do I have the feeling that you are probably doing exactly the same thing? Why do I have the feeling that there could end up being more brand new accounts created just to promote this scam product.

Maybe you aren't the guy who created it. Maybe you are just a hired forums spammer.

Here's the test to prove if you are real or not: Post your broker name, account number, metatrader server, and investor password. If you really made $15,000 everyone here would like to see proof.

If you have privacy concerns, submit the information to the FPA and they can post a copy of your trading statement here with your account number and name deleted.

You have 3 other options.

1. Make up some total BS excuse why you can't do this.
2. Ignore this while continuing to push your product.
3. Slither back under your rock.

Do any of these and everyone will know that you are just a spammer for a bad company.

This test is also open to any other freshly created accounts that want to post bragging about how much money they allegedly made with the scam product from EA Boss. Show proof or brand yourself as a spammer.

Why nobody wants to go to your forum.

Why do I need something to confirm? Tell me your email and I'll send you what you ask for. Judging by all the posts, all those with whom the EA BOSS working properly are your enemies. Is it because your goal is to throw mud at EA BOSS?

There might be another way to check the various incarnations of these EAs. If the FPA (or the creators of the EAs) arrange for me to get hold of a copy, I'll get them installed on some demo accounts and see how they compare side-by-side.

Come to think of it, anybody wanting to see how any EAs hold up in trading vs sales pitch, we can do the same thing.

Come to think of it again, any and all EA creators out there, get in touch and we'll get them set-up on demo accounts and open these up to the FPA community so we can all judge the results for ourselves.

I'll arrange for some video tutorials on how to install and the community can see how they perform. Not on back-testing but on actual accounts.

We could even run a trading journal of how the EAs trade. If this would be acceptable to the moderators and the FPA sees any value in the exercise, I would be more than happy to help where I can.

Just a thought.

Now someone will say that I, too, the manufacturer of the EA BOSS robot! Hey, this is a forum and people can have an opinion that is unlike yours! :shocked:

Hi barnett,

Of course everybody can express freely his own opinion. The problem is that there are some Brokers & Services that have proven to be unfair (I chose a very "light" expression) This product is one of them. That's why it is very difficult for some senior members to believe you.

Why do I need something to confirm? Tell me your email and I'll send you what you ask for. Judging by all the posts, all those with whom the EA BOSS working properly are your enemies. Is it because your goal is to throw mud at EA BOSS?

I am glad that you can support what you are saying.
Please send me also all the relevant information to george@forexaddicted.com
so that I can see it for myself that what you are saying is true.

There might be another way to check the various incarnations of these EAs. If the FPA (or the creators of the EAs) arrange for me to get hold of a copy, I'll get them installed on some demo accounts and see how they compare side-by-side.

Come to think of it, anybody wanting to see how any EAs hold up in trading vs sales pitch, we can do the same thing.

Come to think of it again, any and all EA creators out there, get in touch and we'll get them set-up on demo accounts and open these up to the FPA community so we can all judge the results for ourselves.

I'll arrange for some video tutorials on how to install and the community can see how they perform. Not on back-testing but on actual accounts.

We could even run a trading journal of how the EAs trade. If this would be acceptable to the moderators and the FPA sees any value in the exercise, I would be more than happy to help where I can.

Just a thought.

Actually FPA is running many EAs on live accounts and the results are published live.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/metatrader_expert_advisor

Yeah I had seen the FPA tests on the EA's. I was thinking more in terms of getting our application developers on this and ripping the EA's apart to see if there was any code duplication.

There is pretty much bound to be some duplication, but if anybody has lifted whole segments of code and copied this, we could see where this is happening.

So our newest promoter of this scam product refuses to post proof.

Anyone pushing any product who claims to have made a pile of profits (in this case $15k and to be an ardent supporter of the product should be happy to show off his results.

Anyone pushing any product who claims to have made a pile of profits and who ignores a call to show some proof is an obvious scammer. Why would anyone buy some expensive software (even without a scam finding already in place) without some sort of evidence that it works?

As for ripping it apart, they've had a long time to change the code. You would need to go back to the original results from BestForexEA. They probably have made enough changes to cover their tracks a little better than at first.

Do not try to write here ****.

Hey, Pharaoh-loser, I'm not going to deal with such **** like you. I have already sent the confirmation to george@forexaddicted.com Ask f-man if you want to know that you're a ..., and do not try to write here **** about what you're cool.

Back