great difficulty with XFOREX

kremer

Recruit
I asked withdrawal of 2500 USD on May 15. Nothing after 8 days. I emailed their compliance service. Answer : we tried to get you by phone but did not succeed. I havea mobile phone, so I would have got at least an alert. They emailed one piece for me to fill. I did on May 22 giving my bank data. Then they phoned (so they can) and asked me to sign their previous email saying I had no complaint with them. Illegal. I stll wait for my money. What can we do ? Dan

Contact them again and ask for your withdrawal to be processed immediately. If that fails, invite XForex to join this discussion thread and tell everyone why they can't process your withdrawal in a timely fashion.

Dear Mr Kremer

Please have some patience.
Not only we have explained everything via our email but please be certain that your funds have been sent back to your account (we have the swift if you want it) and the bank just needs its time.
If you have more delay please contact your bank.

Thank you.

Compliance Department

Why it is taking so long to send a customer his money?
Are you experiencing financial issue? or your service is just bad?

no problem at all with our capital or our services. please check with your bank. Many thanks !

Dear Mr Kremer

Please have some patience.
Not only we have explained everything via our email but please be certain that your funds have been sent back to your account (we have the swift if you want it) and the bank just needs its time.
If you have more delay please contact your bank.

Thank you.

Compliance Department

Instead of offering to send the SWIFT copy, why not save a step and send it to the client? He's already made it plain that there's been a delay of some sort. The faster you send him the information, the quicker this can be sorted out.

Back