Green Zone Options, Follow the pro - SCAM, deposit of USD 5 000 lost

mraymour

Recruit
Dear fellow traders,

I am writing this email on behalf of my wife who speaks English less than me.
My wife opened her FOLLOW THE PRO managed account at the GREEN ZONE OPTIONS on July 13th 2015 with withdrawal restriction period of 3 months. She did so, based on -so far that time- more than perfect experience with my own Follow the pro account, allegedly traded by professional trader Mark Millar. At the time my wife opened her account when my managed account had been running for two months with balance of approx. USD 35 000, where the balance had been steadily growing, every trading day after trading day, starting from deposit USD 5 000 on 13th May 2015 to USD 35 000 on July 10th 2015.
As written above, despite my Follow the pro account had been traded with stable balance increase for two months, my wife opened her own account with deposit USD 5 000. As soon as she did, our chosen professional trader, Mr. Mark Millar, allegedly left the GREEN ZONE OPTIONS and his trading spot was replaced by a new trader, for my wife and me until this moment an unknown guy.
No matter how the trader was called, his trading successfulness significantly dropped and started to be pretty volatile. The chart of trading result of my wife account you can find attached to this message.
Nevertheless, her Follow the pro account was climbing up to approx. USD 27 000 where it started to drop. Seeing this -so called that time- lack of success, we were trying to reach our account manager, Mrs. Eva Minkin, by all available ways, by chat window in the G.Z.O. website, by phone, by email but with a very limited success. According to G.Z.O. support team Mrs. Minkin as account manager was allegedly in the office only on Mondays, no matter what her traders needed and how their situation was.
In the meantime we got a few very negative reviews, submitted by our fellow traders accros the Globe, who wrote for example that another investors at G.Z.O. Follow the pro had lost USD 80 000 within one week, just only within the very last week before the withdrawal restriction period should be expired. I mean the professional traders at the G.Z.O. always lost all balance, it means not only their accumulated profit but also the trader deposit.
I mean the development of very last 4 weeks before the withdrawal restriction period expired had been very suspicious where the situation we experienced was almost the same as in case of our fellow trader, Therocketman.
The "unknown" trader managed to liquidate my wifes account within very last 4 weeks of withdrawal restriction period where he/she dropped from approx. USD 27 000 to only USD 35.
Seeing this disaster on the Follow the pro account we started to write complaints to support@greenzone-options.com and compliance@greenzone-options.com.
Since October 13th we wrote approximately 40 complaints where the broker (G.Z.Options) answered either very rarely in short, non saying sentences, no promises to us. I was also trying to reach them on the only one published phone number. There has always been either the answering machine but the broker never called back, as asked for by my left verbal message. Recently, when I dialed their phone number again, I heard on the phone a Spanish message that the phone number for the Green Zone Options had been canceled.
The broker has been unavailable, under construction for at least 3 months. At the time around Xmas 2015 they switched on the website for 2 or 3 weeks again but afterwards they fell under construction again. Their website has been under maintenance until now.
Please inform me how we could take action against their fraudulent treatment as we are definitely not the only one trader who lost his deposit by deliberate trading with negative results.
Thank you very much in advance.
Sincerely,
Mraymour

Attachments

• Green Zone Options SCAM_Follow the pro_July 14th to Oktober 8th 2015.jpg
    Green Zone Options SCAM_Follow the pro_July 14th to Oktober 8th 2015.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
Dear fellow traders,

below I am copying the message from another fellow trader who had lost money with FOLLOW THE PRO at the GREEN ZONE OPTIONS before my wife entered.
Regards,
Mraymour
Addressed to former signal provider TORII GROUP:
Good day Support

Im writing this letter to notify you of a huge problem on your recommended broker Greenzone. The reason why I want to notify Torii also is that this has a direct impact on you also. We joined Greenzone because it was refered to by Torii and trusted by Torii. Here is my story.

I want to start the auto account but were a few $ short so invested with Follow the pro that Greenzone offers. I invested $9000 in March 2015 to follow Victor Senko. The contract was for 4 months. Everyday we checked and was going good. My account was standing on $82 000 with one week to go. I thought I would have enough for the auto account after the payout. Monday came on the last week and for the first time he started losing trades.

Everyday I started losing thousands of dollars. My account when from $82 000 to $40 000 on Thursday 16th Jul. One day left as contract exp 19th. That Friday he traded the whole amount and lost the rest. Talking to support does not help at all as they say your account manager is only available on Monday. We tried to stop the trading when it was on $40 000 but they did not listen.

What company and broker will do this? Loose $82 000 in 1 week? And I have 3 people that I also refered to Torii and Greenzone. This is a lot more at stake then just $82 000.

I want to bring this under management attention as I have to review this Greenzone broker and does have impact on Torii. I really believed in this company and had a lot of invested. This is going to cost Torii directly as losing customers.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Dear FxMaster, our fellow traders Dimeji and Therocketman have both already sent the inviation to them. Nevertheless, I will send it to both emails I have. However, their website http://greenzone-options.com/ has been unavailable for a long time again.

Dear all, no response to my invitation to FPA thread, as expected. There is nobody sitting at the PC and typing email answers any more. :-(

Dear Pharaoh, thank you for your reply. The two mentioned email addresses are the only ones available I know. There are no other addresses as also their website has been unavailable for a at least 2 or 3 weeks again. Please look at: http://greenzone-options.com.

I meant that you should use another address. Companies that go silent or even take down their websites are usually interested in getting more money and will sometimes stop playing dead if someone emails and asks about depositing $10k.

I meant that you should use another address. Companies that go silent or even take down their websites are usually interested in getting more money and will sometimes stop playing dead if someone emails and asks about depositing $10k.

Dear all, last week I sent and just now resent my requirement to former TORII Group, after they had merged to FX TRADING SIGNALS, about my intention to invest money with them. No reply from last week until now, so I resent to emails compliance@fx-trading-signals.com and support@fx-trading-signals.com and wait again... :-(

Back