Greenfields Capital Trading

Sfarouk

Recruit
This company has been contacting me every half an hour from the minute I registered to start trading. I was then contacted by Mr David Green whom I can not find any identity for him even on Linked in as a professional broker.
Mr Green called me and surveyed my financial status and then he persuaded me to deposit USD10,000 and informed me that he will be working closely with me to trade and make profits as part of their Bonus Plan where he hardly secured 1 spot for me.
When I deposited the amount of USD10,000 he tried to sell another package by which I deposit another USD100,000 and when I declined to do that he informed me that he will call me after the weekend to start trading, that was supposed to be on January 15th, 2018 and then Mr Green Disappeared.

On 22nd of January 2018 I have submitted a withdrawal request and received an e-mail from compliance team saying please submit the verification documents in order to process your withdrawal request.

I submitted all the requested documents on January 29th, 2018 and resubmitted a withdrawal request on 30th of January 2018 and this is when Mr Green showed up again claiming that he is trying to reach me. I have then sent him a meeting request on his e-mail which he never accepted and never called back.

When I started to send e-mails to accelerate my withdrawal request. Mr Green showed up again and I have informed him that I do not wish to trade and that I want to withdraw my money and close the account.

He informed me that he will call me back and then I received a call from someone called Sean who informed me that Mr Green is busy with other very important clients who are trading much bigger amounts and tried to convince me to continue trading and interestingly enough I could hear Mr Green dictating him what to say on the phone. He asked me to wait on the line until he checks something and the line got disconnected.

Then I receive an e-mail from the compliance team asking me to be patient as the process takes 10 working days and it looks like the person who sent this note didn't check that I have submitted the withdrawal request for the second time on January 29th, 2018 which means that the 10 working days have passed already.

The last trial was with Mrs Monica Klien who told me that its fine and that I can withdraw my money but she doesn't want to see an unhappy customer and said that she can only approve a withdrawal of USD1,000 per day hoping that I cancel my withdrawal request and submit a new one with USD1,000 which I refused to do and then she promised that she will solve the issue and will call me on February 14th, 2018 at 1:15 pm Switzerland time.

Its worth mentioning that I noticed that a difference between the e-mail address used for Mrs Monica Klien and the one used in her signature; which made me sure that this is a scam.
Of course Mrs Klien never called and my money withdrawal is still pending.

I sent another 2 e-mails requesting an official withdrawal of my funds but never received a reply.
The website is greenfieldscapital.com

This company has been contacting me every half an hour from the minute I registered to start trading. I was then contacted by Mr David Green whom I can not find any identity for him even on Linked in as a professional broker.
Mr Green called me and surveyed my financial status and then he persuaded me to deposit USD10,000 and informed me that he will be working closely with me to trade and make profits as part of their Bonus Plan where he hardly secured 1 spot for me.
When I deposited the amount of USD10,000 he tried to sell another package by which I deposit another USD100,000 and when I declined to do that he informed me that he will call me after the weekend to start trading, that was supposed to be on January 15th, 2018 and then Mr Green Disappeared.

On 22nd of January 2018 I have submitted a withdrawal request and received an e-mail from compliance team saying please submit the verification documents in order to process your withdrawal request.

I submitted all the requested documents on January 29th, 2018 and resubmitted a withdrawal request on 30th of January 2018 and this is when Mr Green showed up again claiming that he is trying to reach me. I have then sent him a meeting request on his e-mail which he never accepted and never called back.

When I started to send e-mails to accelerate my withdrawal request. Mr Green showed up again and I have informed him that I do not wish to trade and that I want to withdraw my money and close the account.

He informed me that he will call me back and then I received a call from someone called Sean who informed me that Mr Green is busy with other very important clients who are trading much bigger amounts and tried to convince me to continue trading and interestingly enough I could hear Mr Green dictating him what to say on the phone. He asked me to wait on the line until he checks something and the line got disconnected.

Then I receive an e-mail from the compliance team asking me to be patient as the process takes 10 working days and it looks like the person who sent this note didn't check that I have submitted the withdrawal request for the second time on January 29th, 2018 which means that the 10 working days have passed already.

The last trial was with Mrs Monica Klien who told me that its fine and that I can withdraw my money but she doesn't want to see an unhappy customer and said that she can only approve a withdrawal of USD1,000 per day hoping that I cancel my withdrawal request and submit a new one with USD1,000 which I refused to do and then she promised that she will solve the issue and will call me on February 14th, 2018 at 1:15 pm Switzerland time.

Its worth mentioning that I noticed that a difference between the e-mail address used for Mrs Monica Klien and the one used in her signature; which made me sure that this is a scam.
Of course Mrs Klien never called and my money withdrawal is still pending.

I sent another 2 e-mails requesting an official withdrawal of my funds but never received a reply.
The website is greenfieldscapital.com
How you deposited the money?
What was the total deposited money along with dates?

I also got money taken by Greenfields Capital and they insisted that it had to be on credit card, he asked me my card limit and said I would be able to make some deposits and pay the whole card off and more before the credit card bill came.
$1500, $3300, $3300 and a final $2000 PLUS a curious $500 chargeback 13th July when I have not had any dealings with them since January!!IMG_0053.JPG
Initially my I was recredited with these amounts by my bank when they start the chargeback process, but even though Greenfields Capital say on my account that the money has been chargedback , my bank has withdrawn it!

Looking at this form and the bottom line says 'dormant fee $99 total balance $10,501.00 on 10/07/18
I would just like to say that I had a zero balance in January . But is this them saying they have paid me a chargeback?!

The exact date for deposits were;

12/01/2018

3300 USD

1500 USD

2000 USD

3300 USD
and
500 USD the initial investment that got it all rolling on 9/01/2018

Back