Greenfields Capital.

Pete L

Recruit
I was scammed for £10000.00 by Greenfields Capital. I was initially 'Cold Called' & asked to invest £250, this was paid on my Credit Card. I was told by a lady that I didn't need to do anything and that the Trading Platform was managed by new technology. She also asked whether I would prefer to take my profits weekly or monthly saying that it didn't matter which I chose I could change it at anytime. A couple of days later I was called by an accounts manager who explained that to make a reasonable regular profit I would need to invest more and that if I did so I would qualify for a bonus from the company. What he said seemed reasonable and the bonus sounded like a good offer and so I invested £2000.00. I was then called by Antonio Morreti who seemed to become my regular accounts manager, I received a bonus into my account and he gave me details of which buttons to press using screen share which gave him access to my computer screen, he then invested most of the money in my account into currency trading. Antonio also instructed me to make a withdrawal of £100.00, this was to gain my trust. I checked my account the next day, lo' and behold I had made a modest profit. Antonio Called me every day for the next few days and I felt we were almost becoming friends, I was making a modest profit. Antonio called me one day saying it was the beginning of what he called the season and that there was a lot of money to be made with the right investments. He told me I would need to invest more, and talked me into making a further investment of £8000.00 bringing my account to more than £10000.00 with the bonus and profits. He then instructed me where to invest the money using screen share, telling me which boxes to tick. I was excited and over night the profits took my account to £18000.00. Antonio called me the next day and tried to persuade me to invest another £10000.00 this I explained was impossible. There was a lot of noise in the background with people shouting, I asked Antonio where he was, he told me he was at the company offices on Wall Street, New York. This made me a little suspicious. Antonio handed me to a colleague who was to give me instructions of the next investments I should make. The guy then instructed me to make 6 investments in different currencies using just about all the money in my account. I was a little nervous about this but as I had made a reasonable profit I decided to trust him. I had also made a withdrawal of £1000.00 to check the withdrawal system worked, this had gone through although not until Antonio had approved it. I was nervous about the situation and decided to keep a cautious eye on the situation. I looked at the trading platform an hour after the money had been invested and saw 4 of the currencies dropping sharply, I carried on watching as they went down swiftly. Although I had been instructed by Antonio never to operate the trading platform on my own I decided to intervene and stop the loss's, I did this by selling the 2 currencies that had not changed in value. This saved £4000.00 which was all that remained of the £18000.00 in my account, all would have been lost if I had not intervened. The next day Antonio called me saying there had been a real surprise drop in the currency market. I was now losing confidence in Antonio rather quickly. He once again tried to persuade me to make more investment, this time he said he would introduce me to a real recovery expert, it took 2 days for the expert to become available. The so called expert seemed to be less professional in his conversations. He wanted to screen share my bank account which I refused, he tried to persuade me to invest more saying it was needed to create a recovery plan. I now had £4000.00 in my account which the recovery expert instructed me to invest once again in currencies, overnight this showed a modest profit. He was now constantly trying to get me to invest more using various excuses. I had by now read the many reviews on the internet describing Greenfields Capital as a Scam company. I decided to close my account and explained this to the recovery expert, I also attempted to withdraw the remaining funds from my account but this withdrawal has not been accepted.

hi. pls, can someone help me with advise. I deposited there around 5100 euro. They gave me more 1500 bonus. When i lost 1700, i understood that never can earn money. When i ask to whidraw my 3500 euro without a bonus. They told me that i have to turnover the bonus, and i cant whidraw. After they told me open some huge trades. I earn 800 euro overnight, and second day o lost all my money on usdjpy. The told me add more money to keep pozition. I lost my mind, is not possible to scam like this. It was a big hit behind. Who can advise me where can i call for a copliance or some advice. Pls guys something..... I can't let theese scam to lie the people... Is it posible that i can recupere some money back??? From VISA or from somewhere???

A good tip. There are a group on Facebook, with Greenfield-Brighter Trade and Plusoption. . facebook.com/groups/240848973398320/?tn-str=*F .

I was scammed for £10000.00 by Greenfields Capital. I was initially 'Cold Called' & asked to invest £250, this was paid on my Credit Card. I was told by a lady that I didn't need to do anything and that the Trading Platform was managed by new technology. She also asked whether I would prefer to take my profits weekly or monthly saying that it didn't matter which I chose I could change it at anytime. A couple of days later I was called by an accounts manager who explained that to make a reasonable regular profit I would need to invest more and that if I did so I would qualify for a bonus from the company. What he said seemed reasonable and the bonus sounded like a good offer and so I invested £2000.00. I was then called by Antonio Morreti who seemed to become my regular accounts manager, I received a bonus into my account and he gave me details of which buttons to press using screen share which gave him access to my computer screen, he then invested most of the money in my account into currency trading. Antonio also instructed me to make a withdrawal of £100.00, this was to gain my trust. I checked my account the next day, lo' and behold I had made a modest profit. Antonio Called me every day for the next few days and I felt we were almost becoming friends, I was making a modest profit. Antonio called me one day saying it was the beginning of what he called the season and that there was a lot of money to be made with the right investments. He told me I would need to invest more, and talked me into making a further investment of £8000.00 bringing my account to more than £10000.00 with the bonus and profits. He then instructed me where to invest the money using screen share, telling me which boxes to tick. I was excited and over night the profits took my account to £18000.00. Antonio called me the next day and tried to persuade me to invest another £10000.00 this I explained was impossible. There was a lot of noise in the background with people shouting, I asked Antonio where he was, he told me he was at the company offices on Wall Street, New York. This made me a little suspicious. Antonio handed me to a colleague who was to give me instructions of the next investments I should make. The guy then instructed me to make 6 investments in different currencies using just about all the money in my account. I was a little nervous about this but as I had made a reasonable profit I decided to trust him. I had also made a withdrawal of £1000.00 to check the withdrawal system worked, this had gone through although not until Antonio had approved it. I was nervous about the situation and decided to keep a cautious eye on the situation. I looked at the trading platform an hour after the money had been invested and saw 4 of the currencies dropping sharply, I carried on watching as they went down swiftly. Although I had been instructed by Antonio never to operate the trading platform on my own I decided to intervene and stop the loss's, I did this by selling the 2 currencies that had not changed in value. This saved £4000.00 which was all that remained of the £18000.00 in my account, all would have been lost if I had not intervened. The next day Antonio called me saying there had been a real surprise drop in the currency market. I was now losing confidence in Antonio rather quickly. He once again tried to persuade me to make more investment, this time he said he would introduce me to a real recovery expert, it took 2 days for the expert to become available. The so called expert seemed to be less professional in his conversations. He wanted to screen share my bank account which I refused, he tried to persuade me to invest more saying it was needed to create a recovery plan. I now had £4000.00 in my account which the recovery expert instructed me to invest once again in currencies, overnight this showed a modest profit. He was now constantly trying to get me to invest more using various excuses. I had by now read the many reviews on the internet describing Greenfields Capital as a Scam company. I decided to close my account and explained this to the recovery expert, I also attempted to withdraw the remaining funds from my account but this withdrawal has not been accepted.

Too bad we arrived at FPA in 2020. They guy that scammed you (stage name: Antonio Morreti, real name Ivan) was scamming at that time from boiler room we exposed, Parogan d.o.o. (here)

Back