• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GreenForexTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ripped Off

I subscribed to their room for 6 months for a price of $299. It wasn't great and after a few months, I was no longer able to trade within their hours.

Unfortunately, I was re-subscribed after 6 months automatically via paypal! I had no idea it was a recurring subscription. I was re-subscribed for 1 month for $299. They don't even charge $299 a month if I were to subscribe from their site right now!

So, immediately after receiving notice from paypal that I had been charged another $299 for another month, I contacted greenforextrading.com and asked for a refund and told them I did not realize that I was going to be re-subscribed and that I was also no longer able to be in the room during their trading hours. I had not used any of the new subscription time in the room yet, so I wasn't trying to get a refund for time that I had already spent in their room.

They would not offer me a refund and instead said that they would give me 2 months in their room knowing full well that my schedule no longer allowed me to attend during their hours! 2 months in their room is useless to me not only because I can't attend, but their results are poor as well. They had no good reason for not giving me a refund as I didn't even use the subscription yet. UNREAL!

Stay away from these guys. They are dishonest and aren't willing to do what it takes to run a proper business - IE. Customer Satisfaction

Back