GREENVAULT does not pay

They are using a regulation which I am not not sure if it's a financial regulation or got any authority from the state
It's misleading

Re: Claim from FMRRC website
Thursday, August 1, 2013 6:18 AM
Mark as Unread Flag this message

"Manda Ion" <manda.forex@yahoo.com>
To:
"Арбитражный комитет" <claim@crofr.ru>

Full Headers Printable View

1 Files
68KB
Download All

ZIP
Ion Manda.zip
68KB
Save

Dear Sir,

After your communication will send attached documents requested and will expose the problem in detail. In the archive are Greenvault all correspondence with both separated by date, and complete.
In March 2013 I opened a trading account on the Greenvault company, in terms of the promotion of "we deposit you trade". On March 25, 2013 I received the login information and started to trade. I traded for 2 months and made a profit of 447 USD. According to the rules WDYT campaign, after 2 months of account opening, Greenvault is forced to pay profit. On May 27, 2013 I filed a withdrawal request for $ 447 usd, by submitting a form request via email. Promotion Regulation provide that money will be paid in 10 to 15 days of the request for withdrawal. Since then it has been more than 2 months old but I have not received the money. I had an extensive correspondence on email and chat with the company, without any results. Under these conditions, I used your help and please help me and oblige the Greenvault company to pay me 447 usd debt.

Best regards,
Manda

NO ANSWER till today.

As I said before it's not even a real financial regulation as far as I understood
Personally, I dislike all these "too good to be true" promotions

I agree I have same problems with them they don't answer on email and disconnect live chat when they learn what is all about. It's SCAM broker and people have to know about them .

FSP is Great

Hello again,

I received $200 from GV ! FSP is Great ! I made a complaint to FSP and they were scared ! for everyone: make fast a complaint to FSP and you will get your money !!!

Can you go ahead and provide the link to where you complained. That will make it easier for others with these issues to do the same.

Hello again,

I received $200 from GV ! FSP is Great ! I made a complaint to FSP and they were scared ! for everyone: make fast a complaint to FSP and you will get your money !!!

good for you. Others should follow you.

The thing is that this is just $200, and for them it doesn't worth the trouble. Let's see if they will do the same with bigger amounts

Guys,

I encourage all of you who were scammed by Greenvault to join my thread about them that I created recently. Tell us your story and we all together can beat them and mark them as scammers for once...

Back