GREENVAULT does not pay

mandaforex

Private
My name is Manda, from Romania. I opened the account 123457365, under the terms of the promotion of FREE $ 200 on March 26, 2013 (WDYT). No need to deposit any money, they have to pay your profit after 2 months of trading ! In two months I made ​​a profit of 447 USD. On 27 may, 2013 I submitted a withdrawal request, but no money at all !!!. I spoke with representatives greenvault but NOTHING !!!. PROMISES, PROMISES !!! THEY DON'T PAY !!! HELP ME FPA !!!

Post some of the chats here.

Also, let Greenvault Fx know about this thread. Invite them to come here and explain the reason for the delay.

I will post my chat with Greenvault. Let's begin with the beginning.
Subject: Acknowledging Funds Withdrawal Request
To: manda.forex@yahoo.com;
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:10 PM

Greenvaultfx

Dear Ion Manda,

Your Funds Withdrawal Request has been received for Account 123457365 and forwarded to the Accounts department. Your request will be processed within 5 - 10 business days.

Should you have any additional questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing Greenvault FX as your Forex broker.

----

Kind Regards,
GreenVaultFX Team
admin@greenvaultfx.com
Forex Trading Company | Forex Broker | Trade Forex | Online Forex Trading | Forex Trading

Importantly this mail because they admit to being on their list of payment and ask me to change bank wire to a money procesor, which I refused.

Subject: Payment Options Available
To:
Cc: cmd@greenvaultfx.com;
Bcc: manda.forex@yahoo.com;
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:29 PM

Dear Clients,

We are happy to see our Successful traders!

We have received your ‘Funds Withdrawal Request’ forms opting for Bank Wire fund transfer. We also support Neteller and Skrill (Moneybookers) in addition. We suggest our WDYT Client to choose Neteller or Moneybookers for their withdrawal transactions as Bank Wire is with high charges. Using Neteller and Moneybookers could help you to make quick fund transfer compared to Bank Wire, also costing less charges of $15.

So, please choose Neteller or Moneybooker Payment option for withdrawal, and send your Request form with the respective Account details. Your request will be processed on the basis of your earlier form submission date.

If you have further questions, please contact us at Live Chat 24/5 or email us to support@greenvaultfx.com.

And this is my LAST chat transcript:

Subject: Re : [##4670##] Your Live Chat Transcript with GreenvaultFX
From: livechat@greenvaultfx.com (livechat@greenvaultfx.com)
To: manda.forex@yahoo.com;
Date: Friday, July 19, 2013 9:22 AM

Chat Transcript
# 4670 manda ion - manda.forex@yahoo.com
on 19 Jul, 9:12 AM
☎ 123457365
Department-IconGreenvaultFX
greenvaultfx

#4670 withdrawal request on 27.06.2013. No money yet. My acc. is 123457365
manda ion

my last chat with you was this:

# 4002 ion manda - manda.forex@yahoo.com
at 8 Jul, 1:05 PM
☎ 123456
Department-IconGreenvaultFX
greenvaultfx
9:14 AM
I don't received the profit from my WDYT account. How long should I wait ?
9:15 AM
I posted to a thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/23767-greenvaultfx-com.html

If I don't receive the money till next week, I will fill a complaint to FPA and FMRRC
Aly
Your request will be processed
manda ion

This is the standard phrase you use, but I will do what I told you if not
9:17 AM
I am tired to hear this phrase

Can you be more specific ?

If you can, of course
9:18 AM
this will be my last chat with you
Aly
It will be processed within next week
manda ion

You have responsabilities now, you TOS with WDYT, so you must keep your word
Aly
Sure, it will be processed
manda ion

I will not contact you any more, I will try to FPA as I told you and FMRC. You can count on that

Good day
Aly
Your request will be processed. Thanks for your participation in WDYT Promotion

Use livechat and also send an email to every address you can find for Greenvault. Invite them to join this discussion thread.

I think you are waiting too long it's been two months since the request, and they keep telling you next week?
Do not wait any further than that and make that complaint to the FMRRC although I don't know if it's a real regulation or not. I have scanned their site and this looks like a BS regulation to me.
As you see in this link List of financial regulatory authorities by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia the FMRRC is not mentioned there, the Russian regulator is this one http://www.fcsm.ru/eng/

I heard this name first time, why you guys opening accounts without searching about particular broker first ?

Back