• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GreenVaultFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
My name toif.
origin from Indonesia. I was a newbie. several times I experienced loss. then I got the information that there are some brokers that offer free capital to start trading. then I tried it in the broker C, but after my profit 400% profit I can not I withdraw.
greenvault ago I met a broker who offers a no deposit bonus of $ 200, I use it and complete the requisite 2 months of trading.
There's nothing like I thought greenvault really fulfill the promise to pay me $ 100 profit, greenvault not an impostor.
besides, mt4 greenvault very friendly. so that to this day I still use my mainstay greenvault as broker.
thanks

Review Broker Greenvault

Hello
How are you
Green Vaoult is Beautiful forex banner in my life
i got wdyt account withdrawal at my neteller account, anyway i think they are good broker,and i am continue trading with them

i have got there 31.54$ wdyt programme,and i made some profit for withdraw my profit,there platform mt4 is very good very fast execution,no requotes,no connectivity problems,and after withdrawal i wish to continue trading with them

Great tday i'l be paying from grenvault 125$ first,,, thats mean they not scammer real true pay,, when 1 month more to be wait finally they paying me....my acc 123457840

yes Greenvaultfx is best broker i withdraw my profit from this broker i am very happy and i say thanks togreenvaultfx really best broker
greenvaultfx is not scam broker

Green Vaoult is Beautiful forex banner in my life
i got wdyt account withdrawal at my neteller account, anyway i think they are good broker,and i am continue trading with them
i made some profit for withdraw my profit,there platform mt4 is very good very fast execution,no requotes,no connectivity problems,and after withdrawal i wish to continue trading with them

I opened the account 123457198, under the terms of the promotion of $ 200 on March 25, 2013. In two months I made ​​a profit of 130 USD. On June 5, 2013 I submitted a withdrawal request, which was not honored even today. I carried numerous discussions with representatives greenvault chatting in vain. Please FPA Help me !

My name is Manda, from Romania. I opened the account 123457365, under the terms of the promotion of $ 200 on March 26, 2013. In two months I made ​​a profit of 447 USD. On 27 may, 2013 I submitted a withdrawal request, but no money at all !!!. I spoke with representatives greenvault but NOTHING !!!. PROMISES, PROMISES. Look at this: "Chat Transcript
# 4002 ion manda - manda.forex@yahoo.com
at 8 Jul, 1:05 PM
☎ 123456
Department-IconGreenvaultFX
greenvaultfx

#4002 withdrawal request on 27.06.2013. No money yet. My acc. is 123457365
Sandra
Hello, how may I help you?
ion manda

I made a withdrawal request on 27.06.2013. No money yet. My acc. is 123457365

May I speak with complain department, please ?
Sandra
Your Funds Withdrawal Request for WDYT account will be processed within 10-15 business days
ion manda

did you understand ? It past a month and a week !!!
1:10 PM
it past 5 weeks

do you have a complaint department ?
Sandra
It takes time to process Promotion account withdrawal request.
ion manda

I spoke with a representative - John - a week ago

he promised me he personaly will pay the account

I lost my trust
1:12 PM
# 3290 ion manda - manda.forex@yahoo.com
at 27 Jun, 10:01 AM
☎ 123457365
Department-IconSupport
greenvaultfx

are you regulated ?
Sandra
You are sure to receive your profit
ion manda

I am not sure any more
1:14 PM
I can wait this week, but no more

then I will amke a complaint to FMRRC
Sandra
ok
ion manda

One more time, please: have you a complaint dep. ?
1:15 PM
may I speack with a boss ?
Sandra
If it is not done by this week you may go for a complaint
ion manda

yes this is what I want to do. I will wait this week.

So do you have not a complaint dep ?
1:19 PM
or an email of a boss of yours ?
1:22 PM
are you with me ?" Kindly, FPA help me get the money !

I request withdrawal of $ 28 from the 4th of jun , 2013
until now not recieving any payment acc:123458402
Please, I want to answer

I did not receive any single cent from GreenVaultFX for my $861 profit

I did not receive any single cent from GreenVaultFX for my $861 profit, the account number is 235998, and the screenshots of the profit can be found at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78989521/GreenVaultFX-ScreenShot.png. In summary:
- I first do withdrawal via using Wire on May 27/May 28 (depends on timezone). And on June 12, I was required to change to MoneyBookers, and after that, the give no response about the withdrawal.
- I contacted live chat several times, but all the times, they kept promising about timeframe, and they never keep their words.
- I also attach all their chatscripts in this message for your information (I replaced my real name by MY NAME, and any email address is replaced by MY_EMAIL):

1. at 27 May, 6:39 PM:
#894 Hello, I submitted withdrawal request for profit in the account 235998 in WDYT. Could you please check if there is any problem with it? I start live chat as I have never received any reply from the email accounts@greenvaultfx.com
Aly
Please wait sir
MY NAME

ok then
Aly
You will receive a mail acknowledging you request within two days
MY NAME

It is ok, just to check if there is any problem. Thank you for your support.

Have a nice day. Bye now

2. at 14 Jun, 4:52 PM
#2272 Hello, when will I receive payment for the withdrawal on account 235998? I sent the withdrawal form on May 27 already.
MY NAME

A staff at admin@greenvaultfx.com did request me to change to MoneyBookers for quick withdrawal, Idid change but still did not receive any update from you
4:54 PM
FYI, withdrawal form of account 235998 was first sent on May 27
Aly
Yes sir, we have received your mail

Thanks for sending us Moneybookers details
4:56 PM
Yes
MY NAME

It means that you did receive the MoneyBookers detail from me, is it correct? Then, could you please let me know when will it be paid?
Aly
Can you please have your request partially processed with month
MY NAME

My moneybookers email is MY_EMAIL, the same as my email

Could you let me know what does partially processed with month?
Aly
Your withdrawal request will be partially processed this month
You will be funded $200 this month
While you may trade with the balance and withdraw the profit whenever later
MY NAME

I am sorry that I still did not clearly understand you. I will summarize the scenario here: - I did submit the form to withdraw 861 usd from the account. It is the profit from WDYT, and it was expired on May 27. Then, I request to withdraw. You told that withdrawal will be done in 5- 10 business days, but I still do not receive the money

So, I do not understand what does you mean I will be funded $200 this month ?
5:02 PM
Is there any explanation please?
Aly
Since it is a Promotion account, withdrawal processing takes us little long time
5:05 PM
We have received huge no of requests which we are processing on queue basis
MY NAME

Ok, understand, just please let me know when will it be done?

ETA time is ok
Aly
so, we would like to have our customers co-operate with us to have withdrawal amount paid partially this month
MY NAME

Ok then, so if it is the case, please inform me by an email so that I can understand the scenario
Aly
While the clients may trade their accounts with the balance and may withdraw whenever later
MY NAME

1. Which amount is available to withdraw and 2. When will it be deposited to my moneybookers amount
5:08 PM
Ok, thanks, just let us know via email

So we traders do not feel nevous when not receiving any information from you
Aly
A partial withdrawal of $200 will be processed and funded in your Moneybookers account
MY NAME

Ok, thanks to have it done asap. Then I will continue trading on account and submit for withdrawal next month

When the fund will be available please?
Aly
it will be processed with in a week
MY NAME

It means today (Friday)? Pls understand that I am waiting for a very long time

So, a little bit nevous what is going on ..
Aly
We never want our clients to be disappointed
5:13 PM
You will be paid the profit you earn
MY NAME

Ok, thank you, Just hope that the partial amount of $200 will be available in my Moneybookers account today, so that I can feel more confident when continue trading ...

Thank you for your time chatting with me
Aly
Your request will be processed within this week

We anticipate your co-operation with us
MY NAME

Ok, thank you for your time. Bye now

Have a nice working day
Aly
Thanks for your visit!

Have a nice day too!

3. at 17 Jun, 12:49 PM
#2349 Hello, chatted with you last week and you promised to process my withdrawal for account #235998 within last week, but until now, do not see anything in my account . Is there any explanation please?
Aly
Your request will be processed with in two days
MY NAME

Sorry Aly, did you remember my last chat session? The original wd form was sent on MAY 27

Not last week
Aly
Yes sir

We thank your patience and co-operation
12:52 PM
Your partial withdrawal request will be processed at the max of two days
MY NAME

Yes, I can be patient, but please think about your clients who were waiting for 3 weeks. So, can I ask exactly WHEN will it be done?
Aly
Sure
12:54 PM
As WDYT is a Promotion account it takes us time to process

Your request will be processed within two days
MY NAME

Aly, I understand that you might take time, what I want to know is just timeframe, because last week, you promised that it can be done within last week

Ok, just confrim, then I will wait until end of Tuesday, correct?
Aly
Yes sir
MY NAME

Ok, I will wait, I hope that I do not need to open the chatbox again

Thanks for your time

4. at 18 Jun, 4:12 PM
#2476 Hello again, as you promised many times about payment for the account 235998. How about it today? Remember 2 of my chat sessions yesterday and last week according to this please :-(
Aly
Hi
MY NAME

Hi Aly, I open the chat session again ... Hope you can see what I am expecting ...
Aly
Yes
4:14 PM
All winning clients of WDYT are sure to receive their profit

But it may take us some time to process them
MY NAME

Ok, then yesterday, you promised my withdrawal will be processed NOT LATER THAN TODAY (and last week you still told wihtin last week)
Aly
I have send the information to the concerned
MY NAME

What I want to know now is: WHEN?
Aly
Yes, I am able to understand you
MY NAME

As I told many times before, what I want to know is just a DATE, no more, because I can wait from May 27 till now, so I am patient on this

But I need to know the day, instead of a promise please
Aly
We are processing the request we received on queue basis, so your will be processed

You will receive an intimation mail upon processing
MY NAME

Aly, the problem is that you requested me to change withdrawal method from wire to moneybookers, so what is the order this case? As in the email from admin@, it is told that it will be done based on original date of withdrawal, but I do not think you have not processed to the wd form on May 27
4:21 PM
Whenever chatting with you, what I received is: will be done in this week, one week, 2 business days, etc. But till now, all due dates you mentioned are passed. Then, please let me know WHEN
Aly
I will send the information to the concerned to process it by this week
MY NAME

Aly
Sure
12:54 PM
As WDYT is a Promotion account it takes us time to process

Your request will be processed within two days
MY NAME

Aly, I understand that you might take time, what I want to know is just timeframe, because last week, you promised that it can be done within last week

Ok, just confrim, then I will wait until end of Tuesday, correct?
Aly
Yes sir

Please read your chat message of previous session :-s
4:23 PM
I must tell that I really disappointed with it. I do not need to paste for the chat session last week :-s
Aly
Sorry, your request will be processed sir
4:26 PM
Processing Promotion withdrawal with high no of participation takes us time
4:27 PM
We seek your co-operation regarding this
MY NAME

Understand, but let think the scenario that you broke the promise last week and yesterday about the time frame. So, can you put yourself into my current scenario?

5. at 21 Jun, 10:22 AM
#2795 Hello again, how about the withdrawal for the account 235998 which was sent on May 27? Any update please? Chat with you from last week until now, but all your promised paid time were already passed
Aly
As we have huge numbers of request from all over the world , it is getting delayed.

Your request will be processed within a week.
MY NAME

Aly, every time I contact you, you told me that my request will be processed within 2 days, 1 week, etc.

But, I have been waited 2 weeks
from first time chatted with you
10:29 AM
And nothing happens until now
Aly
Very sorry Mr.MY NAME. Your request will be surely processed. but it will take some more time
MY NAME

Can you let me know timeframe?

Every I aasked for timeframe, you provide, and till now, never meet it
10:35 AM
If you want to know what you told me, I can provide a chat session history
10:36 AM
at least 3 times you provide timeframe, but never meet it
Aly
yes even we are eager to process your request very soon, it takes time due to many banking procedures
MY NAME

Sorry? What is the banking procedures? Since you requested me to wd via Moneybookers
Aly
We have our own banking procedures to withraw and then later we are going to deposit in your moneybookers account
MY NAME

So, it means I must wait for months, and even for years?
Aly
Sorry, we doesnt mean that.
10:40 AM
the proces is taking more time than expected
MY NAME

OK, another question, do you close my account due to no-activity on it? Since from I submitted the withdrawal form, I do not open any new order

It is nearly 1 month now
Aly
No , your account is active
10:42 AM
you can trade at anytime
MY NAME

No, I need to wait until the first wd is successful before doing anything

I just wonder how long do I need to wait

It is tired, and nervous
Aly
No need to be tired & nervous. Be relaxed and your request will be processed very soon
MY NAME

Only thing I can do now is just waiting, so I will
10:45 AM
See you next week, if the payment is still not processed
Aly
Thanks for your patience and co-operation

6. at 6 Jul, 12:42 AM
#3936 Hello, how about my withdrawal request for account 235998 on May 27? It is long time till now
MY NAME

Do you really intend to pay?
James
sure we will pay you.we have processed almost half of the way.
MY NAME

5 weeks waiting is too long. Can you let me know when will it be done?
James
unfortunately our backoffice has left the office today. will let you know by monday for sure.

sorry for the inconvenience
caused.
MY NAME

If you can, please leave me an email on Monday. It is appreciated. My email is MY_EMAIL
James
sure we will do that

Thanks

Is there anything else I can help you with?
MY NAME

Thanks for your time
12:49 AM
It is all

Bye

7. at 9 Jul, 10:38 AM
#4060 Hello, how about my withdrawal request for account 235998 on May 27? It is long time till now.
Aly
It will be processed sir
MY NAME

Hello again, Aly, met you several times before. And, WHEN will it be processed please? 1.5 months was passed already
10:41 AM
Just wonder when you are able to tell me the timeframe
Aly
It will surely be done by this week
MY NAME

Ok, understand that chatting is not resolving anything, just keep in touch with you every weeks to see the progress.

Bye now
Aly
Bye

Thanks for your co-operation

It will be done by this week surely

8. at 12 Jul, 11:19 AM
#4329 Hello, how about my withdrawal request for account 235998 on May 27? It is very looong till now, and contacted you many times before.
MY NAME

Hello, is there anyone ?
Aly
Your request will be processed

sorry for the delay
MY NAME

Aly, this Monday, you promise it is SURELY to be processed this week

Then, when is it ?

Cannot wait for that timeframe, 1.5 months for just a withdrawal?
Aly
Since it is a Promotion account with huge number of requests it is taking time
MY NAME

You told me many times about this

I started chatting with you from June

And all chat was saved, as well as the account history and screenshot

Do I need to send it to you>?
11:32 AM
Or do I need to send it to several users which is waiting as me ?
Aly
Please wait it will be processed
MY NAME

I am tired of hearing about the promise many times, at least I contact you more than 5 times
11:33 AM
Wait until when?

Another life? next year?
Aly
Next week
MY NAME

I cannot wait till next week

Since you broke your promise MANY TIMES before

I you want to seee, give me an email, I will forward all chats that you promised

This week, next week, next 2 days, etc.
11:34 AM
You told that ALL times chatting with me

But, till now, nothing happend
11:35 AM
Then, what is preventing you from paying? Are you out of money or what is it?

Since you continue posting new offer, what does it mean when you do not pay any single bucks?
Aly
We have paid many request and are processing
MY NAME

I did read everything written in forexpeacearmy, and there is a place called Trader court, I am not sure why there is not any one posted in the court here
11:37 AM
I will do, at least at the end of today, and will provide all screenshots, chat history, and account history

They are all considered as proof to be posted there I think
Aly
Promotion account with Bonus of $200 and with thousands of clients participation will take time to process, please understand and co-operate with us
MY NAME

I did patient, co-operate, but you did not.

I am too patient to check with you every weeks, and wait for more than 1.5 months

But till now, I am tired of that
Aly
Sorry, it will be processed next week
MY NAME

Cannot wait till that, I will try to find if there is any representative from your company on forexpeacearmy and bestforexbonus first. A court case should be better
11:40 AM
Because I understand, your next week never comes

So, finally, need to know, do you intend to pay today, or not. That;s all I need now
11:41 AM
If not, then I think it is enough for this chat session. I do not want to waste time of both you and me.
Aly
I will you forward your information to the concerned
MY NAME

Ok, thanks, I will wait until end of today, if I still do not receive any information from you, I will continue to steps that I think I need to do with the community
. Thanks. Bye now.

So, in conclusion, I saw that they did not make any payment, just keep promising. I also wait more than 1 week after the last communication to post all these chat scripts to the forum. Just to let you know that please do not waste your time on their promotion.

Back