Greetings Forex Army

jtradex

Recruit
New to the Army. Been dabbling with 4x for a couple years. No time to do more than dabble yet. Went sucker with 4x Made Easy over a year ago. Man did that bite. But haven't lost the faith. Learned tons from Forex Bastards. Looking forward to learning more.

Hello

Let me introduce myself. My name is Black Hawk and I've been trading Forex for a while. I hope I can share my experiences and receive yours as well. so good to be here and have the opportunity to ward off Forex scams.:)

diamond room

Hi black hawk,

i hope you can help me.

I have been following sir pipsalot and crazycats signals for a while and i am wanting to join there 14 day trial.

Proble is that i live in the uk.

So i need to know what time of day they hold there sessions.

i have been on diamond room site and there is no contact details.

I have left 5 messages now on various parts of this site including the sigal section.

Noone has botherd to return my email.

Can you shed some light on this.

Regards,

Mark

The official fun in the Diamonds room starts 15-30 minutes before the news events listed in the Daily Signals and can continue anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple of hours afterwards.

There are also official and unofficial scalping sessions at various times - more often in the middle of the night for me since I'm in the US.

Overall, the bulk of major news releases come out during the London trading session, so those living in the UK (or who have insomnia) would probably get the most use out of the Diamonds room.

Forex Newbie

Hi All! I'm new to whole Forex world. I have recently ordered FAP Turbo and came here looking for some honesty. My head is swimming with all the new terminology, but I'm sure I will eventually learn the lingo. :shocked:

I am from the Wash DC area.

33.3 Forex Trading

Hi Im In This Buisness Since 2006 Investigating The Best Way Of Trading. Up To Now I Guess Im Almost Ready To Start Gaining Good Money But In The Mean Time Good Luck To Everyone.

Back