Hello

felixcatwa

Recruit
Hello everyone! i am from Hong Kong. I am also a newbie to this forum. My FX trading tool is Metaquote. I am still trading demo to gain some experience. I wish i can learn trading skills from other traders in order to improve my trading skill.

I glad to join this Military. :)

Ni hao! (sorry, I only know a little Mandarin and virtually no Cantonese)

Welcome to the FPA!

am innocent 4rm nigeria. bin trading forex 4 abt 4months, made moderate success wit technical indicators, but i guess trading d news wit Gen Felix, wud be an opportunity i wud be 4va glad 2 hav grabbed. so......... guys holla back at ur boy anytime, anywhere.:D

Felix is definitely #1 for news trading in my book. I'm right there with you on dealing with technicals.

New guy here hi to all of you. this is a most interesting site. It looks like a place where we may be able to help one another. best of luck.

Hello all from Houston, Texas. I am happy to have found this group and look forward to talking with yall. I have been demo trading for a few of years and I am psyched to get started trading for real.

I first became aware of the forex markets 3-4 years back. A friend was using a guru that was making him some nice money. He brought me in. Well, this guru made 20-30 trades for me that were all winners. Then stuff happened, and he no longer traded for the group. I got my money and some of the folks that were in this went to a different manager. No success on this deal, bunch of losses. Pulled our money out for more traditional investments.

I was very excited by the magnitude and constant changes in the landscape of the forex market. It is a hell of a thing to see the changes that occur lately. Well I have finally decided to grow a pair and try it for myself.

The funny thing about all of this to me is that it seems like the more that I thought I knew, it really ain't much. I am nervous now that it is upon me. I can't decide which service to use after reading the FB reviews. I know there are a few I won't touch.

Best wishes

Back