Greetings from a young soul.

Here you will have a whole team of assistants who adore trading, the main thing is that you yourself burn this activity and give it enough time and energy, and then everything will work out, especially since there is a lot of useful information collected here, so I am sure that you will be able to find questions for all your questions.

I can suggest you to find a new brokerage with a lot of information about trading and learn with such apps. Don't try to learn it yourself. Of course you can, but that will take so much time...

Hi Kochi and welcome. Just ask with all the help you need and nobody will reject to help you.

Hi,

This is Kochi and I am from Bangladesh. I am interested to learn Forex and currently struggling with the basic.

I hope that you won't mind helping me to the journey.

Welcome to FPA

Take your time here and do not be in a rush, its a long game but one that is well worth it if you put the time in

It's okay when you're not good at something. I suggest you start with a demo, and when you feel more confident, you move to a real account. Don't be afraid to spend some time looking for a good broker, it's always worth it. It's a little early to be talking about, though. Start by studying some general information about trading, and then move on to a more specific topic. I think you'll do just fine. Feel free to write here and share your successes.

Being young you have many years to make a success of forex. Take your time to learn and soak up the forums!

Back