1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings From Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by RvChevron, Nov 18, 2007.

1. RvChevron

RvChevron Recruit

Hi there,

I'm fresh and new when it comes to forex trading.

I hope I can and will learn as much as I can and start making as many pips as possible. :shocked:

Any advice, help and opinions are extremely welcome.

Thanks to Felix for his efforts and time, I have a similar ebay background as him, so I'm very excited and hopefully I can learn from his experience as much as possible.

btw, I almost bought that "Insider code". I googled it and wanted to find out more about it. It was actually from the "scam" website where I got to here.

Right now, I'm researching for a reliable broker here in Hong Kong.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Welcome to the FPA!

I got to spend a bit over 6 months just over the border in Guangdong Province. China is such a wonderful and fascinating place.

3. kxlin

kxlin Recruit

i am new too.
    you are right, it's not easy to learn and master forex, you need put a lots of time to it.
    now am using manage agent to trade, and at the same time put some time to learn.
    wish you all have a blessed trade

4. Promisedland

Promisedland Recruit

from Canada

Hey fellow Forexers,
    I'm new to FX trading, and have been doing some practicing. I'm trying to find a broker that provides a platform for mobile PDA trading. If anyone can help me, let me know. Thanxs

5. wparrish

wparrish Recruit

Hi, I am curious to which broker you are using for your managed account , I am using FXCM which doesn't have allot of great reviews thusfar but... knock on wood... I've been earning some ok coin so far.

6. Andre Angel

Andre Angel Recruit

fight the scammers

Im here to help fight the scammer, the biggest threat when trading. great service !!!