Greetings From Hong Kong

RvChevron

Recruit
Hi there,

I'm fresh and new when it comes to forex trading.

I hope I can and will learn as much as I can and start making as many pips as possible. :shocked:

Any advice, help and opinions are extremely welcome.

Thanks to Felix for his efforts and time, I have a similar ebay background as him, so I'm very excited and hopefully I can learn from his experience as much as possible.

btw, I almost bought that "Insider code". I googled it and wanted to find out more about it. It was actually from the "scam" website where I got to here.

Right now, I'm researching for a reliable broker here in Hong Kong.

Welcome to the FPA!

I got to spend a bit over 6 months just over the border in Guangdong Province. China is such a wonderful and fascinating place.

i am new too.
you are right, it's not easy to learn and master forex, you need put a lots of time to it.
now am using manage agent to trade, and at the same time put some time to learn.
wish you all have a blessed trade

from Canada

Hey fellow Forexers,
I'm new to FX trading, and have been doing some practicing. I'm trying to find a broker that provides a platform for mobile PDA trading. If anyone can help me, let me know. Thanxs

i am new too.
you are right, it's not easy to learn and master forex, you need put a lots of time to it.
now am using manage agent to trade, and at the same time put some time to learn.
wish you all have a blessed trade

Hi, I am curious to which broker you are using for your managed account , I am using FXCM which doesn't have allot of great reviews thusfar but... knock on wood... I've been earning some ok coin so far.

Back