Greetings, New Member

Amr.fx

Recruit
Hello All, I am new here and new to trading as well.
started trading small accounts with three different Brokers, trying to be smart haha and discover the good broker as early as possible with less amount of time loss and money loss, hopefully one of them will be a fit broker for me
wish you all a great 2020
Regards

started trading small accounts with three different Brokers, trying to be smart haha and discover the good broker as early as possible with less amount of time loss and money loss, hopefully one of them will be a fit broker for me
Regards
Hello Amr.fx, As you are new to Forex I would strongly suggest you to go through my below suggestions.
Take a look at this link Forex MilitarySchool and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Regards

I would not worry to much about a broker just yet, get a Demo account and master the basics and find the strategy that suits you first.

thereare no shortcuts in this game!

Hi All, I'm new as well. I'm a loyal guest of the FPA and decided to sign up and share my own experience in forex experience. Fingers crosses!

Back