• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Greg Secker Learn To Trade CONFIRMED FRAUDSTER

I am having an issue with a company

Alister996

Recruit
Greg Secker Learn To Trade CONFIRMED FRAUDSTER

One word. RUN! Greg Secker Learn to Trade and his cronies such as Gurdas Singh Sidhu are just scammers. Never made a penny trading in their lives.

Very poor training/educational experience; basically just want you to subscribe to their expensive software and use their brokerage firm Capital UK where they make commissions on every single trade you make.

The subscriptions to the useless software (SmartCharts aka SCAM CHARTS) are just another recurring revenue stream for Learn to trade / Greg Secker so he can keep buying expensive SNAKE OIL ads with coded messages of riches e.g. holidays, dream homes, yachts, expensive cars etc and EXPLOITING even more financially VULNERABLE people with a dream to do better until they figure out they are being RIPPED OFF.

Within 10 minutes of a Learn to trade training session, we were asked to go to another room where we were sold an extremely expensive upsell for over £20,000. I was DISGUSTED.

Ever wondered why Learn To Trade / Greg Secker spends a fortune on Youtube ads?

Greg Secker makes huge amounts of money from the vulnerable until they work out they are more BROKE than when they started because they now have huge debts because they lost borrowed money in learning a system rigged to make them lose money!

Got to be one of the biggest scams in history.

Would love to hear other stories of people who have been scammed by this con man Greg Secker.

Greg Secker is not a trader, he makes money from selling his learn to trade seminars and software. He also owns capital index, the brokeeps where all your trades are sent to.The algorithmic signals are at least 5 years old and don’t work, all you need to do is look at the FCA figures at the bottom of the capital index website,where they are legally obliged to disclose how many of their clients lose money, Capital Index publish 83% of clients lose money, well capital index is owned by Greg Secker and 99% of their clients come from learn to trade, the FCA legal disclaimer at the bottom of capital index website tells you all you need to know about whether the learn to trade signals work.
THEY DONT WORK.
He Uses a demo account when demonstrating his seminars , if he has losing trades then he either creates a new demo account or calls up capital index and ask them to delete losing trade history.

One word. RUN! Greg Secker Learn to Trade and his cronies such as Gurdas Singh Sidhu are just scammers. Never made a penny trading in their lives.

Very poor training/educational experience; basically just want you to subscribe to their expensive software and use their brokerage firm Capital UK where they make commissions on every single trade you make.

The subscriptions to the useless software (SmartCharts aka SCAM CHARTS) are just another recurring revenue stream for Learn to trade / Greg Secker so he can keep buying expensive SNAKE OIL ads with coded messages of riches e.g. holidays, dream homes, yachts, expensive cars etc and EXPLOITING even more financially VULNERABLE people with a dream to do better until they figure out they are being RIPPED OFF.

Within 10 minutes of a Learn to trade training session, we were asked to go to another room where we were sold an extremely expensive upsell for over £20,000. I was DISGUSTED.

Greg Secker makes huge amounts of money from the vulnerable until they work out they are more BROKE than when they started because they now have huge debts because they lost borrowed money in learning a system rigged to make them lose money!

Would love to hear other stories of people who have been scammed by this con man Greg Secker.
Any website?

Greg Secker and his scam reside at https://www.learntotrade.co.uk although they have operations in other countries too.

The whole brand is a fraud along with his partner in crime Gurdas Singh Sidhu.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19330/LearntoTrade.co.uk and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I had an experience with this company and would confirm it as per my experience to be the epitome of daylight robbery. I was turned from a financial independent into impoverished and now on benefits with no assets. I would steer clear of this company as though your life depends on it. The truth from the bottom of my heart. The modus operandi of the company and all its staff - don’t be fooled by the wolves in sheep’s clothing - although some do just do it as it’s a job - is to exhort in every living way imaginable. And they do it shamelessly. With a smile on their faces. Will hug you like a brother and stick the knife in the back. It surprises me that no one has taken them to court and won yet but I suppose it’s a company that is backed by some one bigger than the marketeer - because let’s call a spade a spade - that’s all Greg Secker is - a marketeer with IT knowledge that conceptualised the booby trap that is smart charts - and not a trader. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if the company was funded by the Russian or some other kind of mafia. Who keep the thing ticking over very nicely, with all the legal loopholes quelled and justified by lawyers who have exclusive access to case law databases. Just my HO.
Of interest is that there is a class action law suit in the pipeline against learn to trade Australia -
They are just in the intel stage at the moment but if you are interested in sharing your story they might be interested in what you have to say. It’s Australia based only but could have scope to expand based on the strength / number of cases. It seems nearly everyone who is willing to swallow their pride and dispel their trauma has a case that epitomises the true nature of what scam artistry under the guise of education actually looks like. Greg secker and his cronies have every interest in robbing you dry whilst profiting against your losses, so please do yourself the favour of a lifetime and STAY AWAY. Words I wish someone had told me.

Franklaw.com.au is taking queries and intel about learn to trade victims in Australia.

I had an experience with this company and would confirm it as per my experience to be the epitome of daylight robbery. I was turned from a financial independent into impoverished and now on benefits with no assets. I would steer clear of this company as though your life depends on it. The truth from the bottom of my heart. The modus operandi of the company and all its staff - don’t be fooled by the wolves in sheep’s clothing - although some do just do it as it’s a job - is to exhort in every living way imaginable. And they do it shamelessly. With a smile on their faces. Will hug you like a brother and stick the knife in the back. It surprises me that no one has taken them to court and won yet but I suppose it’s a company that is backed by some one bigger than the marketeer - because let’s call a spade a spade - that’s all Greg Secker is - a marketeer with IT knowledge that conceptualised the booby trap that is smart charts - and not a trader. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if the company was funded by the Russian or some other kind of mafia. Who keep the thing ticking over very nicely, with all the legal loopholes quelled and justified by lawyers who have exclusive access to case law databases. Just my HO.
Of interest is that there is a class action law suit in the pipeline against learn to trade Australia -
They are just in the intel stage at the moment but if you are interested in sharing your story they might be interested in what you have to say. It’s Australia based only but could have scope to expand based on the strength / number of cases. It seems nearly everyone who is willing to swallow their pride and dispel their trauma has a case that epitomises the true nature of what scam artistry under the guise of education actually looks like. Greg secker and his cronies have every interest in robbing you dry whilst profiting against your losses, so please do yourself the favour of a lifetime and STAY AWAY. Words I wish someone had told me.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Yeah, this guy's annoying - and he's everywhere! I can't get my Youtube videos to stop with his ads! I've attended 3 of his seminars already, including one I attended back in 2016 in South Africa, Centurion. It was facilitated by the Indian guy you've all mentioned above.

They spend the entire 2 hours talking-you-up like they're setting you up to take a stupid leap into something you otherwise wouldn't. It ends up sounding like a motivational talk for the gullible rather than anything else. Mind you, it's sold as a seminar to discuss good trading strategies. They probably spend 5% of the time on trading strategies. And they are purposefully dubious with the details to make it incomprehensible. This all feeds into the 'you need them' story they're pushing. The rest of the time, they're talking-you-up! And I think they keep returning to South Africa because they've found fertile soil of gullible people here. I just get so annoyed, I leave those seminars midway through because I realize it's nothing more than a drawn-out sales pitch. Nothing more!

Back