• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GregsSuccessSignals.com (Greg Stefaniak)

General discussions of a financial company
Does anybody using it live ? How results looks like ? How big floating DD have you got ?

Thx for any info

This response has been moved to the public forum from the Review Forum. If you want to keep up to date with this thread, then please visit Gregs Success Signals | GregsSuccessSignals.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army for the previous posts relating to this one so that this response is not taken out of context.

Hello Scott,
I appreciate you responding to my answer as it shows you are honest enough to get to the truth which is what we all want. Interesting that Greg hasn’t responded to explain in detail.
Regarding misrepresentation, I refer to your original post, you said
“Today is my one month anniversary with GSSE. I am HAPPY to report that that my account is up 154% as of this morning.”
Your post on 18th April suggests that your account is up 154% due to GSS but your results date back to Sept 2011. A custom analysis of your data from 15th March to 18th April was 125%. This is still a healthy percentage but not accurate.
On my metatrader history, I can show every trade placed by GSS because beside every trade is GregsSuccessSignals in the comments box. That is proof of the GSS trades.
You are stating that GSS was responsible for 125% profit between those dates (1 month anniversary) but you haven’t shown any comment that verifies those trades were actually made by GSS in the metatrader history.
Aside from this, you seem to have missed my point regarding the trades. The trades that were opened on my account, that is, 7 short GbpUsd positions at a value of 24 times the base rate set by me, are listed in my post. In your history none of those trades were opened on your account on those dates.
That is why you are still happy with the GSS. My point I was making is that I want Greg to explain how those trades appear in my account history but not in yours. I have now met some other people who did not receive those trades also.
Now, I was under the belief that Greg was trading his account and mirroring his trades to all of his clients.
Scott, I am not making any accusations here, I am just stating some facts that don’t add up and I want an explanation as to how this happened and who is responsible.
I am sure that if you received completely different trades to everyone else and those trades wiped out your account, you wouldn’t be so happy about the service.
I just wanted you to know the facts of the matter so that when you recommend this service, you know what you are putting your name and reputation to, that is if you care about that.

I see what you mean...I didn't realize I had trade comments set to private...that has been fixed. Now you can see the trades for your self.

This response has been moved to the public forum from the Review Forum. If you want to keep up to date with this thread, then please visit Gregs Success Signals | GregsSuccessSignals.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army for the previous posts relating to this one so that this response is not taken out of context.

Hello Scott,
I appreciate you responding to my answer as it shows you are honest enough to get to the truth which is what we all want. Interesting that Greg hasn’t responded to explain in detail.
Regarding misrepresentation, I refer to your original post, you said
“Today is my one month anniversary with GSSE. I am HAPPY to report that that my account is up 154% as of this morning.”
Your post on 18th April suggests that your account is up 154% due to GSS but your results date back to Sept 2011. A custom analysis of your data from 15th March to 18th April was 125%. This is still a healthy percentage but not accurate.
On my metatrader history, I can show every trade placed by GSS because beside every trade is GregsSuccessSignals in the comments box. That is proof of the GSS trades.
You are stating that GSS was responsible for 125% profit between those dates (1 month anniversary) but you haven’t shown any comment that verifies those trades were actually made by GSS in the metatrader history.
Aside from this, you seem to have missed my point regarding the trades. The trades that were opened on my account, that is, 7 short GbpUsd positions at a value of 24 times the base rate set by me, are listed in my post. In your history none of those trades were opened on your account on those dates.
That is why you are still happy with the GSS. My point I was making is that I want Greg to explain how those trades appear in my account history but not in yours. I have now met some other people who did not receive those trades also.
Now, I was under the belief that Greg was trading his account and mirroring his trades to all of his clients.
Scott, I am not making any accusations here, I am just stating some facts that don’t add up and I want an explanation as to how this happened and who is responsible.
I am sure that if you received completely different trades to everyone else and those trades wiped out your account, you wouldn’t be so happy about the service.
I just wanted you to know the facts of the matter so that when you recommend this service, you know what you are putting your name and reputation to, that is if you care about that.

The trades you speak are in my history as well. Simply sort by close date. All of those trades closed on 5/04 at 17:49 for a profit.

Here they are in case you cannot find them. I do not say this to challenge. I am trying to provide information to help you to understand what went wrong in my opinion. And to others, the information to make an informed decision if this strategy is correct for them. As you have seen in my history, I had tried many things. Some good, some bad. This is the most consistent income/growth generator I have come across thus far in my three years of searching.

04.16.2012 03:55 05.04.2012 17:49 GBPUSD Sell 0.02 - 1.61443 1.58252 1.61443 -319.1 -65.39 18d -2.36%

04.16.2012 20:08 05.04.2012 17:49 GBPUSD Sell 0.02 - 1.61443 1.58806 1.61443 -263.7 -54.31 17d -2.00%

04.17.2012 11:55 05.04.2012 17:49 GBPUSD Sell 0.02 - 1.61443 1.59518 1.61443 -192.5 -39.99 17d -1.51%

04.19.2012 00:30 05.04.2012 17:49 GBPUSD Sell 0.06 - 1.61443 1.60155 1.61443 -128.8 -80.73 15d -3.09%

04.20.2012 11:06 05.04.2012 17:49 GBPUSD Sell 0.12 - 1.61443 1.60703 1.61443 -74.0 -95.24 14d -3.76%

04.20.2012 22:33 05.04.2012 17:49 GBPUSD Sell 0.18 - 1.61443 1.61260 1.61443 -18.3 -42.60 13d -1.75%

04.26.2012 17:00 05.04.2012 17:49 GBPUSD Sell 0.24 - 1.61443 1.61800 1.61443 35.7 78.31 8d 3.27%

04.30.2012 13:01 05.04.2012 17:49 GBPUSD Sell 0.30 - 1.61443 1.62602 1.61443 115.9 340.79 4d 13.76%

Best wishes and happy trading.

IBtheScottyB

My brother's account ($ 500) completely wiped out within 2 and half days using Greg's service. Account was at Liteforex with 200:1 leverage. Greg opend trades against the trend in larger lots while it was loosing he opened smaller lots with the trend. Finally brothers account wiped out. All settings were default as per Greg's tutorial.
:(

My account wiped out in about 2 days also same experience as chamil's bother with the type of trades being opened. My settings were also set to the recommended settings. Thanks for nothing Greg if I wanted to loose my money I think from now on I will loose it on my own, account cancelled. I thought you knew what you were doing? A quick grand down the drain.

Here they are in case you cannot find them. I do not say this to challenge. I am trying to provide information to help you to understand what went wrong in my opinion. And to others, the information to make an informed decision if this strategy is correct for them. As you have seen in my history, I had tried many things. Some good, some bad. This is the most consistent income/growth generator I have come across thus far in my three years of searching.]

Scott, I am still receiving emails from people who have had their accounts either wiped out completely or they have had to close the positions manually to stop being wiped out. I would have to say that GSS is the most consistent Forex Account destroyer I have come across thus far in my three years of searching.
But I wouldn't really expect you to say anything different because you work for Greg as an affiliate and you too are making money off the misery of other people by promoting this scam.
I call this a scam because Greg doesn't deliver what he says he will. Trades are not being mirrored because everyone has different trades opened in their accounts on the same dates. Greg is not trading manually as he suggests he is but simply running an automated EA. I doubt very much if Greg is even a professional trader. The reason I say this is that I am still receiving sales emails from Greg promoting other Robots, Trading Systems and Gimmicks to suck people into handing over their money to him. If Greg was a trader full-time, travelling the world I doubt he would have time to be a full-time Marketer and Scamster.
Here's my final recommendation for Gregs Success Signals......Run for the Hills...If you haven't lost your account yet, you have been lucky. So get out while you can. If you don't, then you can't say you weren't warned.

Back